Why Do Guys Stare?

I will give you secrets and proven advise to find out exactly if this guy likes your or not. After you have read these secrets, you will know with certainty and confident about yourself. Relationship can be complicated, but I will help you focus on the important factors of determining what exactly he is saying by looking at you. Follow my steps and my advise as i have pointed out. I highly recommend you take the Quiz I have provided on this page. The results will amaze you.

One of the hardest things in life as a woman is knowing if a guy likes you. Wondering what it means when a guy is staring at you with his eyes and you catch him looking at you?

At one point or another you will notice that a guy is staring at you. and when you catch him looking at you, he turns away, right away, pretending he wasn't looking at you, but you know he was looking.

Does He Like Me?

What does his stare mean? - Well, its obvious that this guy likes you or he is curious about you. For the most part, if a guys is staring at you its because he might you, but not always. If you are reading this is probably because you want to know if he likes you, please answer the following question honestly:
Why are you interested in knowing about him looking at you:
I like him and I want to know if he likes me back.
I am not sure if I like him, but I am curious to know if he likes me back.
I dont like him, but I want to know if he likes me
I am just curious

How to know for sure

well, how can you know for sure if he likes you if by one stare? there are some guys that stare at you and when you catch him, they smile at you.. oh oby, you gotta watch out for those guys. they are the most dangerous, they'll tare you apart. however, if a guy is shy, he will turn away. there is another situation when a guy looks at you, but he doesn't look away, but instead he keeps looking at you or smiles at you. if you like confident guys, then this means that this guy is a confident and sure of himself type of guy, but if you like shy quiet guys, then you can tell by if they turn away as soon as you catch them.

What is his behavior?

Next, we need to know what is his behavior, and what actions he takes when he is staring or just looking at you. Some people also call it 'checking you out'.
Please select any of the following:
Does he stare at you?
Does he talk to you?
Is he a shy guy?
Has he been dressing nice ever since you met each other?
Do you see him checking you out from you back.?
Does he look away when you catch him staring at you.?

Does he like me or not?

Now lets get to the best part of this section. Take this quiz i have prepared for you. Give your answers as honestly as possible. For the test to be accurate, you will have to answer with your heart. when answering these questions, don't think about it, as soon as you read the answer, your heart will answer for you, so listen to your heart when you answer, by providing honest answers, you will find out whether or not, he likes you. Good luck!

I Like Him,does He Like Me Back? Love Quiz

Take this informative quiz to test whether or not he likes you. If you want to know if a guy likes you or not, we recommend you take this quiz now.