I Like Him,does He Like Me Back? Love Quiz If A Guy Likes You

Forums » Personals » I Like Him,does He Like Me Back? Love Quiz If A Guy Likes You
this i like him,does he like me back? quiz will show you whether or not you like is a fun quick quiz for when you need to know when he is loves you or likes you too
20081107-1447-make-love-me.jpg
Question 1. How old are you?
7-12 years
13-19 years
21-35 years
35 or Older
Question 2. Have you ever been in love before?
Yes
No
Question 3. How long do you know him?
I just met him
Less than one week
Less than 1 month
Less than 1 Year
Question 4. Are you friends with him?
Yes
No...not really
I dunno... kinda
Question 5. Does he talk to you?
We talk on the phone...
He emails me!
No we dont talk at all
He probably would... I just havent given him my email adress or number
He asked for my email adress and/or number before but i didnt give it to him
He emails me and we talk on the phone.
No... he only has my email, and he doesnt email me that much
Question 6. Does he...
play with your hair?
stare right into your eyes when you talking to you?
Is he mean to you?
do nothing...he acts the same around you as he does to everyone else?
look away when he sees you?
touch you?
simle at you?
not know your name?
has he kissed you?

lilibeth
this quiz was really short
rocel
01-r50094-rocelann.jpg|50094
quite simple asian girl.. looking for a loving and loyal man.. and accepts me.. and ii am single..
makyla
idk i seriously dont no or care bout leaving a comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Felicia
:) i am totally in love!
krizel
i am totally in love my bf/crush :)
jayden
awesome
ikr you is cool
Litzy
its okay kinda helped me
isabella
hi i am isabella what r u doing i am awesome

Lucy
well okay i really don't have anything to comment.
Kira
i just don't get it
Aliya
i liked this boy for 8 years now and when we were young i used to go to his house everyday and i really like him how should i tell him??????
anna
we liked each other for about a month and we kissed a few times but the kissing was way too much for me and i was uncomfortable with it so i talked to him about it and he stopped talking to me after that. its been about a month and he has another girl but sometimes i catch him starring at me.. is there any way i can get him back?!
asmi
well there is a chance that he likes u or maybe he is using u...try to talk it out. its the best way... :)
michelle
i hope that i can get an answer.
Kayleigh
sophie is a dog, sophie is a dog sophie is a sophie is a sophie is a dog!

isabella
can i do the quiz now?
laura
i like him but i am not sure anymore if likes me or not
Lan
no one likes meeee
Shelby
i like him because he makes me feel so happy...i suffer from deppression and axiety and before i met him i was so down and very unhappy...but since ive met him im no longer soo unhappy..and i thank him so much for that:)
Alaina
03-r49408-unknown.jpg|49408
i love him i hope he loves me once i gave him advice on something and i don't see him that often but im sooo in love!!!!!!
barbra
i have found this quiz a little helpful. i really hope my answers will be positive.
sharkeisha
i hope he likes me
liz
14-r49081-elizabeth.jpg|49081
i like this guy who is super cute, i sent him this picture and he rejected me. i have never felt so humiliated in my life. he asked me to send him a good picture of myself, so i did, and he ignored me. what is wrong with me?
hana
i like a guy for his awesome jolly cute flirty personality :)
cheryl
hey this was a very short quiz
Ashley
I like him beacuse his eyes his hare and his smile
Laura
He's handsome, has beautiful hair, smart, different, settled, a mystery and driving me crazy. I think he's into me. Says he misses me at times and calls me baby?? But don't know whether to believe his words. Beginning dating stage.
Tiny
I like him cause he's cute nice and I new him for years and just started talking to him and now I like him and I was flirting with him over text messages and had put hearts and I asked him do u c us as a couple and he said idk and I asked him is that a good sign or bad and he said idk but all my friends said that's a good sign
cra
i know he likes me he just told me
Kira
He is SUPER smart. He has so much in common with me, the list is huge. We both love science, love soccer, both speak Spanish, both are from El Salvador (he's the only other person I have ever met outside of my family that is salvadorian) He is also SUPER funny and is really nice. He calls me "his salvadorian buddy" What's best is that he doesn't like anyone at the time and no one (that I know of) likes him which I don't see how it is possible that no one else likes him. We are really good friends though and I really like him
Mackenzie
I like this guy named reis . He cute,funny,smart,and I known him senes first grade.but I don't think he likes me and my name is Kenzie
kayla
I like this boy because he is really funny, has a great personality, kind and #lovey.
Demi
because hes really nice and we have a lot in common and he likes me 4 who i am
BB
I like him because he is cute and I think he likes me back.
Luna
I like him because he makes me feel beautiful. Special.
geniya
i like him because he makes me feel safe respected like im special
frankie
Yh not sure he loves me got to keep trying he is new to school so someone advise me
Ruby
Actualy I don't knw. He was charming. Very nice to me, he danced with me, but i dont think he likes me anymore. I was going through somethings and I kind of used him as someone to talk to alot. I just hope I didn't scare him off. I ask what he wanted with me? He said he liked me but didn't want to rush. But I did text him alot, I going through alot and had no one to talk to. I seperated from my ex of 4 yrs and i have a baby. So when I met him I felt lost wasn't really into him at first. But I # silly #ly slept with him twice. I just don't knw Its been awhile sence I have dated anyone. Im a lil rusty lol..
Teyana
I like this boy because he is something i am not used to. We went to high school together never spoke to each other, and we ended up going to the same college. He would say high to me and smile but i still didn't pay him any attention until the end of the school year. we hung out, i would catch him staring at me and he told my friends some things that he liked about me. And then we kissed. But now that we're back home we've talked only once and tried to hangout but its me texting him. so i'm confused if he still feel the same way about me anymore...
Madison
I like this boy because he's sooooooo sweet to everyone and he honestly cares about people! He's cute too i think he likes me but im not positive but ive heard him talk about asking me out before and he always flirts and we are SO comfortable around each other!
http://wallpaperama.com/forums/i-like-him-does-he-like-me-back-quiz-t1420.html
Anoynomous
i really like him. hes so funny nice and popular
Jk
He's so wonderful and stares into my eyes every time we talk. Sometimes I catch him staring at me! The problem is he's 9 yrs. older... :(
I hope it will work out...
Samantha
He has a great sense of humor and seems like he would be a really good friend. He seems to be interested in the same things as me and I see him everywere. He also stares at me a lot.
he likes everything I like and he is always talking to me
Rhianna
I like this guy Cory ,he stares and winks at me. If I talk to other guys he gets jealous.
I think he likes me I've taken 16 quizzes and they all say he likes me!
vironica
Well i was clueless about boy kind untill know who knew that boys were simpler than they appear i have been out with him before and well yes we both know we like each other we both let it slip before and there was one unfogivibal thing went out with one of mu best mates she is young and clueless and i was forced to break it up we were all victems of a love war i know he loves me but betrayll isnt fair
Wen
I like him for..... i dunno. i tink he is funny and charming when he joke wif other ppl and me
Michelle
Because hes cute & sweet. He really makes my day with his joke & whenever I'm around him i feel genuinely happy.
micheele
i like this person because he is just everything he is caring and takes interest into me and understands and doesn't hate girls unless there really horrible to them he is not hurtful hes just gorgeous and hot and he talks to me like he likes me but I don't know if he feels the dame way x
Madison
I just like him because he can be himself around me! He's one of the nicest people I've ever met! He shows respect to everyone, but has this little bad ass, cocky side of him. I just have strong feelings for him! <3
Brittnie
I like him because I feel like I can be myself around him, when I liked other boys I get nervous but with him I'm normal lol. He always hugs me so tight when we see each other and I don't want to let go sometimes I think if no one was around we would hug for hours. I really like him but I don't know how to tell him, and we see each other almost every sun. At church and I get excited because I can't wait to hug him after church! I've had the chance to really be alone with him but I missed it. I also think about him all the time and wonder what it would be like if we dated or I told him that I liked him.
Karol
I don't really like him, I just think that he likes me. He stares at me and he doesn't even know me. I don't really think that he is yet matured.
Title: I Like Him,does He Like Me Back? Love Quiz If A Guy Likes You [8108]
Tags: love quiz test broken relationship friendship couples