He Likes Me,he Likes Me Not Test Quiz She Likes Me, She Likes Me Not

Forums » Personals » He Likes Me,he Likes Me Not Test Quiz She Likes Me, She Likes Me Not
This Page Contains information about He Likes Me,he Likes Me Not Test Quiz She Likes Me, She Likes Me Not By palmers in category Personals with 56 Replies. Last Upated: Thu May 15, 2014
20081107-1338-secret-love.jpg

TEST TO SEE IF HE LIKES YOU!!

this little quiz will give you and idea if the guy that you like, likes you back, it will only work if you are honest about your answers. Being in love is such a beautiful feeling. Your heart feels only joy and you can feel your heart smile, specially when you think about him.

Question 1. How old are you?
7-12 years
13-19 years
21-35 years
35 or Older
Question 2. Have you ever been in love before?
Yes
No
Question 3. How long do you know him?
I just met him
Less than one week
Less than 1 month
Less than 1 Year
Question 4. Are you friends with him?
Yes
No...not really
I dunno... kinda
Question 5. Does he talk to you?
We talk on the phone...
He emails me!
No we dont talk at all
He probably would... I just havent given him my email adress or number
He asked for my email adress and/or number before but i didnt give it to him
He emails me and we talk on the phone.
No... he only has my email, and he doesnt email me that much
Question 6. Does he...
play with your hair?
stare right into your eyes when you talking to you?
Is he mean to you?
do nothing...he acts the same around you as he does to everyone else?
look away when he sees you?
touch you?
simle at you?
not know your name?
has he kissed you?

shelby
hes hot and does not disrecpexts girls or wemon
seria
interesting to see what you have to say regarding this test
maddie
lorna
hes amaznig!!
tamika
this isjake what the heck
rohini
his personailty
maddie
this was a cool quiz
sophia
i like to see him and he makes me laugh. but i'm thinking that is married.he. got mad when i ask someone about him
Jessica
i hope it's good
nayla
hes very cute and he is shy when im around and he looks at me a lot.he drives me crazy because he is so cute and nice too.
manda
he's amazing and makes me happy
diana
he's realy hot
seleen
how his personality is and how he looks like.i mean i really wanna no if he still likes me or not.we only text each other once in a while because his mother dont like me.how he acts.
alexis
i have liked him sence the begining of the school year , and we stair at each other.
he is very cute but one of my ex friends has alredy told him.
melayma
cux i dont know i just think he would be a nice person and know how to treats a girl rite
amie
i cant explain i just feel it because he said he like me,then later on i feel it also the same way.
nanananananananannananna
na na na na na anan ana ana ana na na
gfx
))))))))))))
Kara
i love this quiz it made me feel like i am going to get him soon
ashley
good test, interesting, but want to see the results right away
TONI
he act lik he notice me
krystim
what drives me crazy about him is that he is hot
abbie
idk he is like my best friend and we talk al the time and i like him more then a friend.
felicia
he's nice when he wants to be, there's something about him. in the begining he was trying so hard to talk to me but i kept brushing him off because he seemed immature and we're so opposite and i didnt want to get heartbroken again, but now i cant get him out my mind for some reason so when i call he's says he's busy and wont call back, but whenever he sees me its all smiles and he's touches me and stares at me. but the calls stop he'll text but its chain letters and he'll respond if i text him. but the past two days i texted him he hasnt responded.
mysty
hey i kinda liked this quiz but it was a little too personal???
lisa
i lov dis quiz i had to admit..and thank you
sarah
i like this person cuz he is soooo funny and nice but also hot and popular. i think he likes me back... but im not sure. what drives me crazy is that he flirts with every girl.
liz
his looks drive me crazy
bridget
not sure if he is into me or not
kara
i love him! he is blond!
sam
this was a good quiz!(:
Suzie
i like him so much because he makes up for my mistakes. he treats me good (unlike my ex.) and i've known him for about 7 years. we hang out with the same kind of people, been in the same section in band, and he protects me from bullies
heather
he's funny, cute and extremely sweet
rocio
i love him because he makes me feel special and makes me laugh alot i love him
alex
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Rachel
Well I didnt tell him. He figured out. and right it frount of the class he was like " I know a secret" and my friend asked what secret and he said mine.
zoe
check this out!!! there are alot of ways you can find out if he likes you just like a friend or not
1. say ur name 10x
2. say ur mom's name 5x
3. say ur crushes name 3x
4. then paste this to 4 other quizs, if you do this your crush will kiss you on the nearest friday! but if you read this and did not paste this, then you will have very bad luck
kayla
I'm not impressed. It won't let me submit my test answers.
Sarah
check this out!!! there are alot of ways you can find out if he likes you just like a friend or not
1. say ur name 10x
2. say ur mom's name 5x
3. say ur crushes name 3x
if you do this your crush will kiss you on the nearest friday! , then you will have very bad luck
michaela
it would not let me submit it thats gay i need to no if he likes me i like hem i wish there was some way u could no
max
i like this test and i hope he likes me cause i kinda like him i'm not into him but i like him
aha
interesting
desiny
i like my Xbff but he is a body and i dont know what to do.!!!!!!!
kabbage
okay well i like this kid and hes like "bf's" with this one girl that is suuuuper obsessed with him and worse parts are that i talk to her and her obsession is like suuuuuuuuper obvious!!!!! Idk whether to act dumb or just tell him I like him.... Another problem is that I dont seem to be his type(whatever his type may be)
daydy
this was funny reading everyones comments. and he LOVES ME !!!!
YAY this reaqlly works
and we have had love
Lulu
It wouldn't let me submit! NOW I'LL NEVER KNOW!!!!!
Zoe
This is my first time so dont be mean to me, thanks.
Tomeme
i like taking this test its kind of fun
melow
i liked this test it was kinda fun
Jade
We are already dating and. I know were not in "love" it is puppy dog love andi like him a lot and he likes me too
Yesennia
Yay he does like me lol tee hee
Any
Lie we both like eachother he even told me
Vanessa
I like this person, obviuosly. This quiz I believe is wrong because I am in love and I am not infatuation about him. I don't think he loves me because he is always talking about his long life crush around me. I know I don't like it because I like him, but seriously, it is actually kind of annoying. I mean, he is always talking about her and she pops up in every conversation that him and I share. I don't know what to do. HELP!!!!! :P
Mackenzie
This thing sucks! i said i wuz 13 and it said i wuz too young to feel anything! DONT DO IT!!! BAD RESULTS!!!!
charlie
this is a cool website
Title: He Likes Me,he Likes Me Not Test Quiz She Likes Me, She Likes Me Not [8089]
Tags: he likes me he likes me not test quiz she likes me she likes me not
By
Comments 56
Visits 50132