- Fightcade 2 Initial Setup Configuration For Best Performance
Follow these instructions steps to configure FightCade when you first install it, this is the initial starting configuation , Last Updated: Wed Aug 11, 2021
Wed Aug 11, 2021
FightCade is a great place to play retro arcade games online with other people. I use it often. And sometimes, the application crashes and I have to re-install and the configuration gets reset.
To help you get started, follow these initial configurations to get you going.
- Open the following .exe file (for windows): [PATH]\Fightcade2\emulator\fbneofcadefbneo.exe
- You will see a black screen with with some options at the top: Game Video Audio Input Misc Help
- Lets start with Video > Windows Size > 3x
- Video > Runhead > Disabled
- Video > Select Blitter > DirecX9
- Video > Blitter Options > Scanlines (Unchecked)
- Misc > Configure ROM Path > Path #1 (SELECT THE LOCATION WHERE YOU HAVE YOUR ROMS)
Now start the application Fightcade2.exe and test the game
Press f5 to configure your joystick or keyboard
Enjoy and challenge players. With these settings, you will minimize lag.