What Does It Mean When A Guy Doesnt Text You Back - Personals

Forums » Personals » What Does It Mean When A Guy Doesnt Text You Back
This Page Contains information about What Does It Mean When A Guy Doesnt Text You Back - Personals By alxandria with 12 Replies. Last Upated: Mon Apr 21, 2014
20080925__ellphone-texting.jpgi know this guy he is soo cute, i gave him my number and he started texting me everyday, but then he stopped?

what does this mean?

he doesnt like me no more? huhuhuhu

i wanna know if some1 is also expiriencing this by a boy. why do guys do that? i think that is so mean.

well, i dont know if anyone else is going though this,

i hope he text me back, i can't wait to hear from him

hehehe, i know it sounds crazy but i do like it when he replies to me

natasha
omgg all guys do
that trust...
this guy was soo in love
with txting me
....and now he hardly ever
textes me or reply me
i really wanna no y guys do]
that so0o much and b4 he was talkative and now hes just
reallyyyyyy boring........its crazyy!
your
yo pimp,, what does it mean when a guy you love doesnt text you back
lexy
what to do if you text a guy and he doesnt text back
win
what does it mean when the guys text you a lot but now he s
Paige
23-6395-01595803213195-100000883284675-36150-7718324-n.jpg|34769
Hi my name is paige and i am 13 yrs old, this might sound daft to you but i have found my true love at last , his name is callum wheeler he is 16 and from bromsgrove, i met him last yr before christmas on a site called habbo, dont worry he is not a perv lmao! he so cute but i like him for more than his looks, i love him because of his personality and he is just so down to earth,he doesnt lie believe it or not,and he likes the word maybe lol.thing is he has been messed around by lots of girls when they say they love him they really dont and the next thing he knows they are off with another lad , how could they do that to someone so lovely and sweet like callum it annoys me. anyway as i was saying i have told him i love him and i even started cryin to him on the phone i just couldnt help it i needed that cry. and he was sayin to me aww paige smile smile my liccle munchkin :D and my face just lit up immidietly. now the other day we was txting all day and i asked him if he culd ring me and he sed he wanted to ring me but he couldnt say why, he said it was to hard to explain , so i was really confused, then his last words to me was...night night babes sweet dreams take care my munchkin xxx <3. and i havent herd from him since he is not the kind of person to not txt me back he has got more respect than to do that. i am really woried about him and i am really really really really! confused about it and i feel like crying all the time because i miss him and love him so much i just hope hes ok and that i havent done anything to upset him . please someone help me im in desparate need of it ;(. thanks you xxxx.

Paige
Gabby
Hey, honestly Imm going through the exact same thing as you. I met a guy online and we talked everyday and even video chatted. But now he hasn't sent me anything in a while. The thing is, he could be really busy, because that's what mine told me. He also might be playing hard to get. Think of it, if your talking all the time you or him might loose internist. He probably wants you to stay interested in him so hes making sure you stay into him. Don't worry everything will be ok. Just cuz hes busy doesn't mean he doesn't love you. Good luck.
melissa
ive been through the same thing. this boy told me he liked me. we talked for everyday. now he wont even respond. so im still waiting but if something new comings along take it
jenny
yes i had the same experience.Sometimes it could mean hes not intersted into yoou or he has things to do
Nichole
This looks like a interesting site! N also becz I need help!
Nichole
Hey, every1! I am really going through a really extremely hard time!! I am going through hell!! I been toting or Talking 2 this boy 4 a long time I think 5 or 4 months already. N we saw each other 4 the first time! We went on a date 2 the movies on his b-day with his mom n sisters n his dude friends. After that it was good. But den he stopped texting me a week before Christmas which was a few weeks after his b-day! And I asking any of u ladies 2 give me adive!!! Also I send him a message on facebook n he didn't answer me at all!!! But his ex-girlsfriends he does n my cousin!! It's been a month n 2 weeks going on the 2 nd month!!!!! Plz anyone HELP ME !!! I REALLY NEED IT!!! BTW I am 15!! N also he dates alot of girls!!! :,( <\3
Chloe
Hi guys! So i am having a huge guy problem. This guy is a delivery guy that comes in to our store tues-thurs. It all started when i wrote my number on his cup and the next day he texted me. We were texting for awhile , then all of a sudden he just stopped talking and ignored me at work. ANyways, couple months later he started talking to me again at work. Then one day he told me he got a new phone and gave me his new number and asked me to text him. I texted him like a few days later and he replied, but then he stopped replying after awhile. Then he would come in and say things like "I'll text you tomorrow or something" and he never does. He has done that multiple times now. THen he would come in and ask me to hang out but he never texts me. And when i text him first, he replies but then he suddenly stops replying. I am really annoyed and frustrated with him. Anyone help??

Thanks
Dani
Jus give them time to come around. Most boys love spending some time with their mates playing video games. If you give him some time by not texting him or calling him u can actually strengthen the relationship between u both. Like they say 'time is a healer'. Good luck :)
http://wallpaperama.com/forums/what-does-it-mean-when-a-guy-doesnt-text-you-back-t6395.html
sharpyellow
Ohhhh.. maybe he have not enough money to buy topup and text you. =)
never mind you can just email him and
see the respond!
Title: What Does It Mean When A Guy Doesnt Text You Back - Personals [8284]
Tags: what does it mean when a guy doesnt text you back
By , 12 Comments