Do White Guys Like Indian Girls? - Caucasian Men With Asian Women

Forums » Personals » Do White Guys Like Indian Girls? - Caucasian Men With Asian Women
this is my story of how i met a caucasian man who i love very much he is the most lovely person, he is caring and like all different cultures
20080821-6290-indiangirl.jpg
Hi my name is Shandra, I am an Indian girl. I am 18 years old and i've never had a boyfriend. I've never had a boyfriend before because I am saving myself for my husband. I am wondering if white males like Indian girls at all? I would like to marry a Caucasian man one day. You see, I am not much into Indian guys, I guess that's why I am so lonely. I am an average Indian girl living in California and my hope is to someday marry a white male. i hope i don't sound prejudice here but I don't know why... but white men turn me on so much. (isn't that crazy?) I went out with one of my friends and he was white. He treated me so kind and nice. There was another guy in my class, we had lunch together, he was so sweet to me, but he was Mexican, so i didn't give him much importance, but I am kinda debating in my head whether or not to go out with him again because I really want a white guy.. but the Mexican guy is soooo cute though,, i don't know what to do.. am i racist?? i hope not. well, I guess we'll find out.

Most of my friends are from India, and they think I am crazy because I prefer white boys before any other race. I am just wondering if there are any white guys who actually like Indian girls. And by Indian girls, i don't mean Native Americans, but rather from the country of India,, you know what I mean.

I also would like to know if there are Indian girls who prefer white guys? and why?

sheye
Hi, i am 20 yea old i love india girl de are the girl that i love dan ne order girl, i will like if u send me ur number?
sushant
hi .. 27 male here..from chandigarh india.. i m smart white male here.. i m intrsted..
FIROZ
I WANT TOMAKE YOU FIREND SHIF
White
I am white, in London, and prefer Indian women over any other race, its hard to explain exactly why, as i'm sure your liking of white men is. It's just a case of I just do. I hope to eventually settle down with an Indian woman, will be in the US soon as well, I hope there is alot over there.
Katinka
I am a South African Indian woman who only dates white men. People like to judge me for it... but it is my preferance. It is becoming a very common trend in my country... white guys dating and marrying indian girls...
Indian
I'm an Indian girl from London, and have never dated an Indian guy. I've dated white guys and mixed race guys though. I'm not at all attracted to any Indian guy I've ever met, and the few Indian guys I know tend to be my friends, and nothing more. I find that I barely meet Indians, so that might have something to do with the fact that I can't find an Indian I like that way. Also a lot of Indians have been pretty creepy towards me, so maybe I'm developing a bad attitude towards them? My friends don't really think anything of it though, I'm pretty fair skinned and they always forget I'm Indian. I'm pretty sure white guys like Indians just as much as any other race, I mean there are some white girls they like, some white girls they don't like and the same goes for us Indians. But I have to say that I was the first Indian a few of my ex's dated and now they only look for Indians. So I reckon some people get a desi fever as it were?
eric
please call me you are so beutiful Five One Six -Six Seven Four Five One Zero -Two One One Eight
Angelo
I actually love Indian girls and I'm a white male. I guess I'm like you just the opposite if that makes sense haha. I think Indian girls are sooo attractive
charulatha
yes even i like white males ,dont know the reason behind it
Terisha
I am a 23 year old, South African Indian, electronic engineer. I'm dating a white guy now. I don't regret it. I'm also saving myself for marriage and he said he will wait for me, because he loves me. He treats me like a queen. Hes so caring and respectful. He even cooks for me when I visit him. He takes care of me when I'm sick. He's a real gentleman. Indian men like to control their women..It's like having a security guard. The Indian guys I dated were jealous and didn't respect that I have dreams and ambitions too. They expect you to be like their mothers and sit at home and be a slave for them. Maybe i just dated bad Indian guys and there are exceptions. But that's my experience :)
Joe
I dont know why but for some reason i am attracted to indian women more than anything. i have been looking for an indian girlfriend for years but for some reason its like us white guys have to work really hard here in the states for yall to notice us... anyways i hope u find a good white male that will treat you right... and thanks for posting this because i was wondering while watching a bollywood movie if indian wowen liked white guys lol i guys some do!!!! works for me =)
Jessy
Hi , im an indian gal from Malaysia. I would love to get married with white man as i find them more understanding and attractive. Anyone out there please do email me and let's get to know.
mana
Hey..dont be mistaken ..White males may be cool and good ..But they may not have only a girl in there life .They will go for everyone ..and there is not limit for them in love .If u a indian girl do think u can bear ur husband or boyfriend sleeping with others ....????Come on answer me ....
garima
even i suffer from this iam an indina girl who lives in mumbai and i ma always attarcted to white man thoughi dont see many here bt i like their blue eyes and hair
http://wallpaperama.com/forums/do-white-guys-like-indian-girls-t6290.html
Jan
Hi, i visited this page and i just wanted to state my opinion. im also an indian girl and i don't like indian boys. they like to keep girls in pressure. I am going to high school next year. One of my best friends is half jamaican and half hispanic and he's very fair skinned , tall and has the nicest eyes. Im totally in love with him.and we are also going to the same high school.
yesmaam
yes, I didn't read the whole thing but yes we do not all of us obviosly and some are pprobably dipshits to indians but don't get stuck on those ones
Wayne
I am a white male and I have dated two indian women, the second I am still in a relationship. Indian women make ideal partners as they are not sluts hopping from one bed to another. They want a loving relationship for the long term and they are focused on pleasing their partner. The biggest barrier is the indian woman's family. I think it ironic that Indian families tend to be prejudice against anyone but there own race, considering they have faced discrimination themselves but do not hestitate to bestow this on their own family. West Indian families tend not to be this way so much but east indian families are definately discrimitory in thier views. I think over time that these views will fall away like every immigrant group. Their kids will tell the older generation to take their prejudice and get stuffed. Cheers Wayne from Canada.
sheri
Hi Dave from Ireland, im an indian lass and personally find irish lads attractive :) pitty there is'nt any irish guys in south africa
Joey
Well I like indian girls, then again though I like them not only for their beauty but for their intelligence. This isn't to say that people are less intelligent in western countries, its just that I noticed with many of the women I have dated over the years very few, even given that I knew they were smart, could hold an intellectual conversation with me. Indian girls, and I think of this more as something to do with their upbringing are very intelligent and the conversations I've had with them can be very good.
reema
My name is Reema. i am an indian lass. i will be in the states in a few months. i am looking for a white male for a serious relationship..h to find a good white male there.
Alex
Hey Reema,

My name's Alex. I am a recent college graduate, I finished my first year of law school last month. I work full time as a project manager and private contractor and travel quite often around the US. I am looking for a classy, sophisticated gal to enjoy spending time with and possible something special? I would definitely like to hear from you. I can of course also provide pictures. You may contact me at -at- Wayne. Edu Hope to hear from you soon.
Alex
ei2544 -at- wayne . edu sorry it looks like my phone made a typo.
gary
im a white male.

I think you are very lovely.
In fact, I find Indian women in general beautiful.

email me at gannable1 - at - Yahoo!
i can send a picture there.

same goes for the original poster
Jignesh
Hi Dear This is Jignesh From Mumbai like to know you more just add me at jigsrider14 - at - Google or suratwalajignesh - at - yahoo.co
Joseph
Although I would love to marry an indian. But I love every race, no matter where you come from. It is the same God that created us all, and we all are human being. So, for me , it doesn't matter if your are white, black, Asian e.t.c. As long as I find you attractive and your character good, life goes on. That's me.
Raj
Love the picture, would like to chat to you and know more. I am from London. Thanks Rajx
Joe
Hi, Shandra. I'm a white male, and I'm mad for Indian girls. Problems are: my perception is that all Indians want to remain culturally exclusive, and, if not themselves, face great pressure from their parents and the larger Indian community to marry Indians and retain their cultural heritage. The other problem is that I assume all Indian girls-as all women, regardless-want and expect to marry extremely well, i.e., someone who is tall, handsome, dashing, rich, and an alpha male. I would be happily disabused of these notions, for I find Indian girls to be attractive and desirable in the extreme.
zina
I am a Spanish American female...consid myself open minded and find it so sad that a race and culture like people from india are still so closed minded in this day and age. I respect their need to keep their history intact but it seems since India was controlled by Europe they would be more sensitive to and open minded to opening up to other cultures. I just got out of a two year relationship with an Indian male who treated me so good, but the distance took its toll. I am considered a beauty and I have tattoos which could be a challenge for some people. He and I discussed being together for life but it seems I'd have to pass the approval of his parents which he was prepared to handle. I believe love sees no color and if you find someone who you get along with, no one should get in the way. I am grateful to have a mind of my own regardless of what my family or friends have to say. I would tell any Indian girl go for it. If he respects you and treats you good that's most important. I think its sad when people don't open their minds. There is no race of people better than another. I'm afraid that maybe Indian people may have been controlled by europeans way too long.
zina
Keep an open mind and don't be concerned what other people think. You could meet the love of your life...love sees no color.
Dean
This is in reply to Shandra's post about wanting to marry a white male. I myself am a white male married to a Indian woman and would not trade her for the universe. If you truly desire to marry a white male than do it for love and not just because he is white. Also, the two cultural back grounds will need to be merged as one to make the marriage equal. If you are truly attracted to mainly white males, than this what you should go for. I had a teacher in college that stated we should marry who we are deeply attracted to, other wise we will be unhappy in life. The upside of all this is, Indian's and white's make pretty babies. My wife and I have a one year old girl. Best of wishes.
Kirk
You’re not crazy or racist for having a personal preference in the individual you plan to spend the majority of your time with in a relationship.  I am a white man and I like Indian ladies and I do planning on marrying one someday. I have dated an Indian lady for a month and it was the best relationship I have ever had. Once her parents found out that I was dating their daughter I was literally attacked by her brother and told never to see her again. We did sneak around after that and when her parents found out we were still together they sent her to India. From this experience I realized that an Indian woman that wants to be with a white guy needs to be a strong woman. She either needs parents that don’t mind their daughter dating a white guy or have the resources to live on her own. I think my experience may have been an isolated incident but I am more cautious when I start dating Indian ladies.      
karan
hi my frd i am form india and i tell u only one think u are so right and i am wid u..but plz marry only indian boys because indian love is true....if u want talk wid me its my no 91 8604263900
varun
u r right indian peoples r very narrow minded....
Declan
hi i am irish guy Three Three i think indian girls are the hotest woman in the world are your very cute indeed my mobile Four Five One Zero Four Five One Zero Three Five Three -Eight Seven One Eight One Five Five Seven Three text you lovey thing you?
Forthright
You sound like an Idiot. You also have the inherent White-skin worship gene in your body. Sort out your head before you seriously get hurt emotionally. Marry a man/woman because he/she loves you... not because they have a fair skin tone.
Amira
I am mixed, half Indian (North Indian), half English, with Irish and French mixed in on the English side. I have light/lightly tanned skin, dark hair and eyes, and I go crazy for blonde haired, blue eyed men. I haven't been attracted to darker men at all. Even dark haired/eyed white men do nothing for me. It's annoying because it seems most of the guys that ask me out are either Indian, arabic/greek (basically medium skin tone, dark hair and eyes etc), or English but with black/brown hair....I am just not attracted to them. I don't see how it can be racist, I just only like fair hair and eyes, I think it's beautiful.
monisha
hi. i am an indian lass . want to have frndship with me?
Gideon
Hi I am Mr Gideon Okali from africa. I like you and will like to know you better. This is my number: +Two Two Eight Nine Nine Seven Nine Three One Four Five One Zero Three , email: gideonitesOne Nine Seven Five - at - Yahoo!
tom
hi i am an english man and i like indian and pakstani women better then whites if interested contact me on Four Five One Zero Seven Nine Eight Two Five Two Eight Four Five One Zero Nine Nine
Edward
Hi, Monisha. I'm a white guy who is really interested in Indian girls. If I go to India do you think it would be possible to find a girl?
You are very beautiful by the way..
Urbanfairytale
No offense...but i feel white guys are insensitive & selfish. Sorry if anybody feels bad..thts my personal experience talking <3 <3
Sandy
i'm eagarly waiting for real n cool classic relationship with awoman of agegroup For Two Five -Three Five . cntct me at For Zero Nine Four Six For Zero Eight Five Eight Nine Three Six
zziwa
I will be very happy if you reply coz I LIKED YOU IN MY HEART ANDI REQUEST KINDLY TO MY FRIEND
Hina
thank you .i am an indian girl and i love white guys!!!
Vampire
Hi everyone. Hi Patrick .I am an indian girl.Anyone wants to be my friend?
Pirooz
Hi!

I live in Sweden and love indain girls. If you like we can be friends!

Pirooz
shalini
i am indian girl and i never had an boyfriend or relationship with anyone i don,t know that an indian girl could trust foreigner as foreigners are in relationship from very young age and they also indulge in physical relation.
troll
yes yes, they like indian girls. preferably one that never goes out of the house to prevent themselves from getting darker in colour as well as the one who stays in bath 24 hours a day to prevent them from smelling awful
Robert
I am a white guy that actually found this post because i like indian girls and i wondered if any indian girls like white guys. I want to date an indian girl. Indian girls are so pretty. I am a bit shy and want to approach them more.
vanessa
hey i m an indian grl but i cant resist guys with dark curly hair and eyebrows, kinda shy with green eyes, a cute smile with maybe a dimple or cleft coz i have one too ...
Barnali
I am an Indian girl currently pursuing higher studies in USA. However I feel like I am interested in white men. The thing with American guys is "They look as old as they are yet as ignorant as a teenager is" of course except a few men. So irrespective of race, I am looking for those few men in the world who are matured, responsible and a man of guts with the right attitude. Definitely my mission is hard as you know "The good ones are always taken."
subha
Hi i am indian girl from malaysia pls drop me email - qmarley1 - at - Google
Joshua
Monisha, you are very pretty... Let me know if you want to be friends.
Robert
You will have no trouble finding someone you are beautiful. I couldn't dream better. I am a white guy I live in san jose. email me if you want to see what i look like. i am 6'2" and i am 31 years young.
Waulen
Hi there, I'm a white guy in the states and I like Indian women very much! Message me if you want to be friends!
Arpita
hi I am Arpita from India
monisha
Joshua...add me in monisha_sahaa - at - y
vindyamatch@yahoo.com
Indian ladies seeking to meet western men from around world contact us at Vindya Match. A match making agency exclusively for Indian and asian ladies seeking western men. e-mail vindyamatch - at - yah
Lucas
Hello Hazel, I am Lucas and I am 28 yeals old and I live in Sydney. I find Indian girls very attractice and polite. I recently asked out an Indian girl many times. But her father stoped her from dating me. Please chat with me sometime when ever your free. obotrites - at - gmail or skype:obotrites . best regards Lucas
subhasini
Hi my name is subha from malaysia if the family dont like she dating with u maybe u can try to talk to their parent...my email add qmarley1 - at - Google
Hazel
Thanks for your reply Lucas!! Drop in a line at hazel_a_1234 - at - yahoo. co. au
gary
im a white girl I think Indian women are the most beautiful in the world;however it seems most of them only will stick to Indian men. email me at gannable1 - at - yahoo
piy
HI Gary! indian girl also goes to american guy.
Heartbroken
I am a white man who has been seeing a Indian woman for the past two years. The problem is that she is in an arrainged marriage. Her husband doesn't love her or give her any attention at all and she wants out of the relationship but he won't give her a divorce. And I have learned that the only way she can get out of this and still maintain contac with her family is for HIM to divorce her. I am deeply in love with her and I know she loves me too, but it seems that she has lost hope that she can ever get out to be with me. So it comes down to a choice... me or her family, because it seems she cannot have both. This is just so damn sad to see our love torn apart by cultural barriers like this. So I have to just sit here knowing that she has to go home to this guy who cares nothing about her while I sit alone yearing to be able to share my love with her.
awesoME
oh, you're so sweet. All the best for your future!
Heartbroken, what happened?
EkGora
Eh Monisha kya haal hai... Kya tum bengali ho?
candice
White guys have something that indian guys lack.... (Sorry to sound so rude) bt white guys go out of their way and make sure their women are taken care off.... Whereas indian guys can't appreciate what they have.... People think I'm crazy to date white guys only....but I would never date an indian guy again..... They lie and cheat and use women like they some object.......
natalia
Hi I'm natalia. I'm from India itself. I think interracial love is most beautiful. I'd love if my partner is different from me starting from our skin,culture,tr It's so beautiful so spend time with a person who is entirely different from you I think you'll never run out of topics. I've nothing against Indian men they are good as well but I'd prefer a guy who is different from me. There is nothing wrong in preferring a white guy over brown guy it's just your liking. There is nothing racist about it. Eventually you fall in love with the person itself not with his complexion hair or eyes. Follow your heart it's most important. Be with a person who makes you feel good inside and outside. One of my frnd just got married to a white guy he is half Australian and half Italian deadly combination I'd say he's so cute and they both look amazing together I'd love to date a white guy. I wonder what white guys think abt brown I mean India girls.
jimmy
hey natalia... i believe interacial affairs the best too since the bloodlines get mixed allowing room for healthier offsprings.
jimmy
natalia add me on msn if u want to we can talk ...deadand65 - at - live dot com
vanessa
hey i am an indian (roman catholic)i am gona shift to melbourne next year for my postgraduation ,i was a bit apprehensive 2 how frndly people are thre ,i hav couple of relationships with indian bt it was not worth it ... i m looking for a frnd in australia...i lyk indivisuals whu are loyal and true and intelectual personality,eithr in friendship or love n whu wud lyk me for whu i am but its v tough to fyn them...ppl cn mail me pirahnapanic - at - Google
NiccoloM
Don't listen to troll. He is likely an Indian guy trying to hurt you. Indian women are some of my favorites. I'd love to date an Indian woman so long as she likes us as much as Latin men.
QAW
Indian girls are gorgeous! I would date and if I fell in love I would marry the right one.
Bob
I'm a white guy and had a serious relationship with an Indian girl. I'm still trying to decide whether or not to be with her, but my family is against it. I find them very exotic and alluring. We definitely get noticed when we go out and it is usually in a good way.
PLM
If you love her then you should definetely remain with her. You have to try to convince your parents and tell them how you genuinely feel.
janice
I love west Indian girls. They lovey, gorgeous, beautiful eyes make me crezy.Skin colour is very very attractive.
Matt
I'm a 27 y.o white guy.
I'm not exactly sure why but I've always been attracted to Indian women. Sure looks are a big part of it but it's not the only reason.
From my observations Indian girls usually seem to be pretty intelligent (although most Indians in America seem to be) and would be interesting to talk to.
I don't know what else...
If any Indian ladies ever want to chat, drop me a line: mjpm00284 - at - yah
Craig
Well, I can say that I've had one Indian girlfriend in my life .. when I was 16 I met this very beautiful Indian Girl, Adele Ali, she was the same age as me but the relationship only lasted for 2 months coz her parents weren't happy with her dating a white guy..... but I do find Indian girls a lot more attractive than white girls - and the thing is I'm 32 years old now, looking to settle down and get married, so I'm hoping my future wife will be Indian.
RANT
I am coming on here to speak the truth about Indian men. I spent a large part of my youth trying very hard to find a nice Indian man to date and eventually marry. I was determined to only marry an Indian guy because I wanted to maintain our Indian culture in my life and eventually transmit it to my children. However, it just so happened that I was too dark, too poor, and the wrong religion and/or caste for every guy I ever met. My entire life I have felt suffocated by the outrageous expectations and never-ending rules of the misogynistic and hypocritical South Asian community. I am not saying all Indian men are jerks but ALL the ones I met were(and I dated many).

Finally I gave up on Indian men and became open to love elsewhere. Only after dating American men did I realize how a real man treats a woman and that all these years I was marginalized by Indian men. American men treat you as a human being with needs and rights. I only experienced true respect as a woman and as a human being after I started dating outside of my community. The color of my skin or the profession I held did not decide whether I was worthy of love and respect and it was the most wonderful revelation I had. I am now happily in a relationship with a white American man.
We Indian girls can be so pathetic, gladly accepting every bone our men toss our way. Too many Indian girls spend their entire lives going to great lengths trying to please Indian guys and their equally disgusting families to no avail. Have some self respect and be with the man who loves you as you are than go out of your way to please someone for whom you are never good enough.
Elaine
Awesome response Avery =)
Dominant
Hey ladys. good riddance. Nobody wants a feminist NAZI for a woman anyway. The fact that you whine about non-existant misogynisy and then demand men pamper you and treat you like a entitled princess because you possess a lady between your legs speaks volumes. You're too mindless to be treated as an equal. There's a reason male-dominated relationships are healthy and everyone is happy while female-dominated relationships are tyranical, abusive and exploitive against the foolish man who believes in your equality bullmanure. Bitter cunts like you were never taught how to behave like healthy women. Therefore, you will never be satisfied. Any man silly enough to marry you will have his life turn into a living hell.
Avery
All she was saying is that she wants a man who doesn't treat a woman as a love object. Most people like to have a say in things. I don't know where you are from, but in the United States (Far east and west coast mainly)we treat females like we would want them to treat us. They have a say in what happens, they earn money too. Male dominated relationships aren't more healthy, they just don't have as many arguments, because whatever you say goes. You sir, are seksist, have no idea how to treat a female with respect, and quite honestly, is the kind of people no good person wants to be with. That, or you are just trolling.

She is not saying she wants a man to treat her as a princess, or be her slave, she is just saying that she wants a man who doesn't treat her like a dog, and makes the rules, and acts like her master.
Devansi
I'm a cute, curvy Indian misssy who would love to make some new friends :)

25yo/ny

Shoot me an email with a picture and I'll recoprocat: devansi.ved - at - gmail.con
apoorva
luv to hav white husband.....pls help me to find someone..
Brandon
Hello.. I've always like asian girls for various personal reasons, however I have never dated an Indian gal. I knew an indian girl in Minnesota. She seemed sort of interested in me, but at the same time somewhat shy. Nothing transpired however. I am really interested to date an Indian woman, but I haven't, as of yet, found one that has seemed interested in me.
Brandon
If any indian gal wants to talk to me.. you can add me on msn at vlasakbrandon (at) hotmail dot com

and on facebook at
facebook dot com /bvlasak

ian
Indian women are gorgeous, also carry themselves with mystic and passion. there are beautiful women from all around the world...I am looking for true love
Vimalka
Im an Indian wife and ive always been curious about white guys and i will be visiting Canada in a few months and would like to meet a white guy from North America, If your interested send a private message to my profile vimalka2011 on my.scienceabode dot com and please do not post any message on my wall. my.scienceabo
Jem
It's because you're saving love for marriage. Not many guys really want to spend time with women if they can't have love with them.
biinder
love have no boundaries ...iam looking for whitewoman..x
Pratyush
If you want to find love on the basis of their skin color and how different he is, then you will lose badly in love life.

You cannot do love. It just happens. Some people are homophobic of their own kind and I perceive you are one of that kind.
pretty
Hi Yes White guys do like Indian girls and I am saying this from personal experience ;)
Fireflight
I'm a 19 year old girl and I find white guys really attractive.
Tanushree
It's so sad that people today are looking for fair skin instead of a fair heart. I am Indian girl and live in India. I think in every place you find good and bad people. Delhi(where I live)is reputed to house some of the worst kinda people, in fact it is said to be highly unsafe but know what majority of guys I meet here are sweet and respecting. Yes they do have some typical characteristics but you need to live with this. Nobody, no place is perfect. Won't you agree? :)
Karima
I actually have a lot in common with you! I am 17 and I live in Canada and I feel exactly the same way! I have been living in Canada for 6 years now and I moved from Trinidad and Tobago in the caribbean! So technically I am Not Indian, but i Do have brown skins because my moms great great great gran is from india! But I feel the same way! Ever since I moved here I have ONLY been attracted to White guys. ONLY. And Sometimes it worries me because about 95% of the white guys in my school have dated white girls and I cant help it if Im only attracted to white guys... so I feel you girl! Youre not alone ;)
Rudy
Shandra, for what it's worth, i am a American Indian, Irish, Jewish and Italian single, middle aged male and have been in love with three Indian women (all doctors) in my lifetime. The most recent is with my neurologist, who i am sad to say,is married with children. So from my point of view, one can say that "yes"; white guys do like Indian women. Best of luck too you in your search.
Sonia
Yes other Indian girls do like white guys! Im Indian and have been dating my white boyfriend for the past 4 years. Kudos to you for wanting to save yourself till marrige it was a decision that my boyfriend and i made as well :)
Nim
Just look around you, suddenly you can be attracted to someone you never thought you'll be attracted too. This kind of things happens and this is called Love, love is blind.
demons
wat the hell is this i dont get y we indians always follow westerners. We are ashamed to accept wat we are. We dont wear our traditional dress because we are shy. Just imagine all of us(indians) wearing our traditional dresses like the good old times. We just try to copy west wenever possible. They never copy us. They set the trends and we follow them like as if we are dogs trying to sniff the trends of the west. We should set our own standards. Have u seen in UAE how the arabis most of them wear their traditional dress. Just be yourself. During roza no one should be seen eating publicly. Look at them my indian bros and sisters learn from them. Have a good day:-)
fernando
im mexican and i like bollywood movies, i would love to go to India some day, i find their culture interesting. i think its great that we like different people from us. my girlfriend is chinese and someday we will take a trip to India.

everlyn
So you expect all of the indian girls to wear saree everyday to work,sports or during winter time. You really sound closed-minded, anyone has the choice to date or marry whoever they one regardless of race. I have seen more indian guys dating girls from other races, then the other way around. The weasten people also did copy the indian style, like the clothes notice the 1 shoulder dress,the bangles, big earrings (That is all indian style) SO YES, the west also copied indians.
demons
Hai everlyn. I accept the fact that i am a bit close minded. I am not trying to be rude to anyone. I live in India and have noticed all this going around. U must have noticed the other way round as u live there. We both wrote wat we saw thats it. Thank u for letting me know wats going on there. Have a good day Everlyn
rahul
i am an indian guy living in usa. i find the skin exposure too erotic. i find white girls hotter than mexican or indians living here.
KJ
Lots of white guys do Im sure. I do. I married a tamil girl. Everyone has different likes. It's not hating what you are as one poster said. If anything the silly need to push being lighter skin in India results in this. My wife always felt she was too dark and no Indian guy would want to marry her anyways. She's great to me.
Hi
Am looking for girls of age 25 yrs to 35yrs, to be in serious relation ship. Am 44 yrs , but looking 30/34 as am an entertainer singer / artist. but i dont like girl in my country.
Selvian
Hello Dear,

permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you.I know this mail may come to you as a surprise, since we have not known or written before.
After you receive this mail kindly contact me on my private Email contact for Security Reason. introducing myself, I am Selvian Mimi Johnnie the Only Daughter of the late Mr and Mrs Kingsley Johnnie, my father was a gold and cocoa merchant based in accra Ghana and Abidjan ( Ivory Coast ), he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their business trips recently.

Before his death, He called me on his bedside and told me that he has a sum of Three Million Six Hundred and Twenty Five Thousand Eight Hundred United States Dollars Us$3,625,800 deposited in one of the prime bank here in Lome Togo, that he used my name for the next of kin in depositing of the Money.

I will need your assistance as follows:
1) To assist me in retrieving this money from the bank.
2) To serve as the guardian of this fund and assist me financialy to transfer the money into your bank account.
3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a residential permit in your country.

Moreover, I am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/input after the successful transfer of this fund to your nominated account overseas.
Reply to my private e-mail box below (selvianselvian442 - at - yahoo.fr) Anticipating to hear from you soon.

Awaiting your urgent reply.
Regards,
Selvian Mimi Johnnie
Jeff
I hope that this post hasn't been abandoned. My name is Jeff and I'm a Caucasian male here in the US. I graduate from med school here in August from the University of Washington and have a few questions. I'm very attracted to Indian women, but I'm timid because the culture seems more conservative. Is it allowed by the family for a female to date a male from a different race? And how do ask out an Indian girl? Thank you for reading--Jeff
Alisha
Hi Jeff,
The most strictest parents will be Sikhs which is Punjabis. As for Hindu parents, well expecially the ones living in America, I think they can accept a guy from a different race, but you need to be respectful and try to learn more about their culture( That would impress them).If you are nice guy then I think they wouldn't mind.

By the way, I'm a Christian, so my parents are fine if I choose to date a guy from a different race.
Peter
Im 19 and a white guy with nordic features and blonde hair and blue eyes, I like Indian girls
Lily
I like this white guy and I think he likes me. But I'm also like you I like every guy from evey race but I just don't like Indians. SO we're on the same boat here :)
charlie
i thank you woman are so dam sexy,i love to no youe on my site so we can chat
jody
i'm a white guy and i am with a black woman . but i've heard tons of white guys comment on their attraction to indian women . i personally think the only reason they don't act on their urges is due to cultural differences and the fact that indian women seem to stick to their own race ..........for some unknown reason
Sahiti
not true i know a lot and i mean a lot of indian girls who don't wanna stick to their own race
Pirooz
i am not from india but i like indian girls very much. so yes! there are white guys who like indian girls. that's for sure.
Niki
well i'm indian too....and i do to like white male...but i guess this totally depends on the guy...as far as i'm concerned, most of my guy friends, seem to like indians. they just think that indian's are very kind. hope i helped you:)x
Title: Do White Guys Like Indian Girls? - Caucasian Men With Asian Women [8266]
Tags: family culture singles love
By
Comments 85
Visits 47170