if you like mexican food and enjoy tacos even more, i found the best place where you can get the best tacos or mexican food in the whole bay area. you won't find better tacos anywhere else. once you try them, you will not stop eating them for a week.. hehehe. i couldn't stop eating tacos for a whole week. that's how good they were.

i started a new job in redwood city california and some friends from work envited me to lunch, they took me to the corner of 5th and spring in redwood city, it was a gas station. when i first arrive, the place looked pretty bad. the first thing that came to mind was "a taco place in a gas station"? but my friends asured me the tacos were delicious. so i got off the car and i order two tacos, one carne asada (steak) and one lengua (tong) yeah, i said it righ, tong.. so when i tasted them, they were really good that i order five more tacos. i went to that place for a whole week. that was three years ago, now i got there everytime i get a chance. but you'll agree with me once you tast the food there.

these are the places i know of
1243 Middlefield Rd, Redwood City, 94063 - (650) 364-4320

795 5th Ave, Redwood City, 94063 - (650) 363-1368

999 El Camino Real, Redwood City, 94063 - (650) 568-324