Indian Women Looking For White Men And Desi Seeking Caucasian

Forums » Personals » Indian Women Looking For White Men And Desi Seeking Caucasian
I don't think that white women like the idea of ethnic women stealing their white men I have found as an Indian women, most white women to be quite hostile, rude, insecure
I don't think that white (caucasian) women like the idea of ethnic women "stealing" their white men. I have found as an Indian or desi women, most white women to be quite hostile, rude, insecure and unfriendly towards other women, surprisingly don't see Indian women with white men though. They don't even like the idea of ethnic women even conversing with white men, even with good intentions. I have found this with east Asian women as well. Anyway, since as an Indian women, I would only date/marry Indian or white men. However, Indian women don't get approached by white men of course for various reasons, so we assume white men don't like Indian women and also since white men are often seen with east Asian women. Nonetheless, I am interested in seeking a relationship with a white man who is kind and respectful who values integrity and family values which are deeply rooted into my self being.
Ty
I'm a white american and I have always loved Indian women! I don't know what it is, but white girls are too bossy and act too much like men. I recently dated an Indian girl and the fun was the best I ever had. She was beautiful, sweet and smart but couldn't stay in the country.
http://wallpaperama.com/forums/indian-women-looking-for-white-men-t7680.html
Todd
Well, that simply isn't true. I'm a white male and I've always found Indian women to be absolutely beautiful. I know I'm not alone in this opinion. I would love to know if there are venues out there for me to meet Indian women seeking white men... Todd
sg72005
i am good looking white for me indian women are easy they love me becuse i am white built and american. Most of the ones i see have lot of hair on their face kinda not lovey but they do lots of waxing hehe. all u have to do with indian girls is give them attention and being white its easy as they will not look at their own kind. we went to this movie she made sure no indian guy was there if ther were indian people she would be embarrased so it was easy for me. They want to drink,have love it was great for me haave the look and color got her attention didnt have to worry about her looking at guy of her race after getting her to drink i had her in my bed. I had few more and best part they come back for more
anonymous
it is meant to be demeaning. clearly this person is intimidated or racist.
Bob
The problem here is that both white guys and Indian women are going the same route. Alot of white men think that Indian women are not interested in them because they don't act like white women. White guys that deal with many white women know that the majority of them are easier to get if you ignore them. So it's usually the white woman that makes it known that they are interested in the guy. With Indian and even Thai women it's completely the opposite. They are accustomed to the guy smiling at them or speaking and if he don't do that then she thinks he is just not interested. There was this beautiful Indian girl in my college class and I noticed she kept glancing at me and I simply looked at her and smiled. She smiled quickly and then looked away as if shy. The next day in class she made a special effort to get to class and get a seat next to me. When a white girl came in and asked her for her seat she started to get up and I asked the white girl if she could set somewhere else because we (Aathmika and I) needed to talk. That's all there was to it. White guys expect to have to work hard to get a beautiful woman to even speak. But most white guys think that it's best to ignore all women and if any are interested they will let him know.
Angel
hmm..it's a wonder to me..but did you want to marry the indian girl?
William
I think many white men like and find Indian women attractive; but the number of Indians now moving to the U.S. is reletivly new compared to Asians and Hispanic/Latino which have a century long established presence. I also think there might be a little fear of offending an Indian woman by approaching her romantically; as we don't know how that will be recieved because many white men really don't know your culture well enough yet. In short; it's the newness in my opinion. That will change quickly as there is a mutual attraction and yes; white men really do like Indian women:)
dean
i am a 38 year old white man who thinks indian women are the bonitaest in the world i would love to date an indian stunner if you are interested get in touch
Sofia
09-7680-my..1.jpg
Hi, my name is Sofia. After viewing your profile Today, i became interesting with you.If you are interesting in me you can contact me with my email address (Sofiazaidi61 - at - Yahoo!)t you Love you, Sofia. (Sofiazaidi61 - at - Yahoo!)
Robert
11-7680-2010-11-20-23-31-15.184.jpg
I have no idea of the attraction; I just know it is a deep one that mesmerizes me. Indian women some say are the most beautiful women in the world. I think it is more than that. The culture breeds something else in them that appeals to all manner of men. At least this is my belief. I have long prayed for an Indian to find a way into my life but as of yet I have never even dated one.
Prethibha
looking for American genuine guy who loves to have serious married life with Indian woman . Age we prefer 40yrs or above 40 and 47 and below 47 yrs .
Ernie
Does 6ft. 165lb. blonde with green eyes and lives in Florida interest you? If so, please reply.
Karen
East asian women are fair/slim and most Indian women are dark, over weight for eating curry/rice. Who will date them?
alisha
I am a modern and attractive Indain women brought up in India now living in Malasyia looking for a serious relationship/marriage with a white guy. I find white men more attractive and open minded than indain/asian men. But its hard to find them here. I alreday regsitered with few matrimonial sites but so far no success. Most of these sites are looking for easy money and i am very scared to upload my photos in these sites. I heard lots of stories about scammers/cheaters in these sites.If any genunie guys interested pls let me know. I hope somebody can help me...
Gary
hello i live in Oxford England!
HERMAN
Please email me direct to arrange meeting. I am in Singapore and travel over there.
Ian
I was born in New Zealand and I am an Australian national. Please reply to learn more aboutme.
dennis
love to hear from you
Chris
Hi Alisha...

I am very attracted to Indian women and i would love to talk to you... contact me at c-vick - at - comcast.net
Jean
As a white male I don't find skin colour an issue , think all people are equal and respect various cultures , but I have always had a huge attraction for Indian women , I hope now I am single , I will find one to love and and experience what it is like to be with one of those loving gentle female creatures , if not , it will be the only real regret I will have in life.
davo
I am white and blue eyed Australian with european back ground.I have tried to date a most beautiful Indian girl but her parents will not yet her date me.please help Indian girls only.Skype:davo
Nush
I am very sorry to hear that but I am lucky that my parents are broadminded..As long as I am happy, I can choose anyone who is really sincere and loving.. I would like to make at this time...
Rosalyn
I love people like you. I don't know what part of Asia you think you're from...but EAST ASIANS EAT RICE LIKE ITS THEIR JOB, and like rats and mice(Oh look, I can be ignorant too). So if you really wanna play that race card, please indulge me more. I'd suggest you read more and educate yourself before sounding like a dummy.

And, lets have a look at this real quick.

william
I would like to here from you
Sarah
Hello my dear How is life over there?I hope fine. my name is Miss Sarah?I am a very nice young girl thats looking for my everything. I am very honest so pls be honest with me. Im a quiet girl that wants a close relationship, I want to have you as my seriouse love. Only respond to me through my private email adress (sarahbaby1913 - at - if you are serious.i am looking for true love because true love doesnt end true love doesnt have a happy ending there is only one thing that lasts longer than time, and that is true love.please send email to my email box so that i can send you my picture so will can know each orther very well thanks. (sarahbaby1913 - at - in love Sarah.
joe
Indian women are the most beautiful women. I love to date them and would be more than happy to marry one. I am a white man
Raj
if you are in india. or visiting india, then respond and reply me. you can meet us.
Sunshine
Hello,
I am 26 years old east indian woman. I live in Los Angeles and I am looking for white men. Please reply to post if you think there could be a potential.
Tha you.
alisha
hai chris, nice to hear from you..thx..i will keep in touch with you soon
Chris
Hello Alisha...

I would still love to speak to you!I was hoping to hear from you a while ago :) Take care and have a beautiful day!!!

Chris~
sis
I'm looking to match my sis in law who is very busy with friends and family and never makes meeting a man her priority but would love to be married. SO it is my job to help her in this process of finding the right one to just start dating and see where it goes. She is kind- everyones best friend and girl next door to a man seeking a serious relationship and white.. She is educated successful - really good looking ( people think she is 10 yrs younger) She is marriage material a white man. She is 36 yr old American born South Indian, educated, successful women.My sis-in law, would never dream of posting but Everyone say is Beautiful (please include a pic) Prefer family oriented, handsome smart man with no kids. Looking for a person who lives in the LA area of CA. I will contact you once your respond
john
Hello all. i adore Indian women and would love the chance to build a relationship with an Indian woman.I am 37 and live in england.If you would like to chat to me please get in touch.
Prisha
Hi there, I'm going to turn 37yrs this May. Malaysian Indian women looking for true and trustable love to be in relation.
stuart
Hi there, I am a 35 year old white single male, I would love to meet an Indian woman for a real relationship, settle down, marriage if possible. I am very affectionate, loving and caring.
I hope to hear from any interested women.
Paul
Hi Prisha I adore ethnic women and would like to talk
melanie
OP - I don't know what country you are living in but here in London it is very commonplace to see Indian women with white men. I am Indian and my SO is Caucasian. It is not something that anyone stares at anymore.
Sky
Hi

Im an Indian woman living in London. I am hoping to meet a wonderful white man.
lou
How about Canada? Call me!
Darren
Hi would you like to meet up sometime. we can discuss where to go on a day out in London may be take care hope to speak with you soon.
Mungo
18-r47203-404360-167252940050089-1094493869-n.jpg|47203
text me on +Three Five Three Eight Seven Seven Four Five Two For One Six Eight and im yours x or friend me on face book - Mungo Grimes hope to see u soon x
Ian
Seeking an indian girl
gsr
lets chat soon
Arin
Hi :) I quite accidentally visited this thread a few months ago and have been following it off and on. I don't think race is any reason for people to love or hate one another. But I have read certain comments about Indians here that border on insults and I being an Indian do not appreciate ignorant people making unfair judgments about my people an land. Whit men need to know that An Indian woman (most) respects her values and expects you to respect the fact that she does.Also since there is a cultural gap be more direct more upfront about your expectations and discuss what you are both willing to give to your relationship that way you both KNOW where you each stand. Anyway if you want to talk email me at arinsignatyahoo :)
Arin
Hi :) I quite accidentally visited this thread a few months ago and have been following it off and on. I don't think race is any reason for people to love or hate one another. But I have read certain comments about Indians here that border on insults and I being an Indian do not appreciate ignorant people making unfair judgments about my people an land. Whit men need to know that An Indian woman (most) respects her values and expects you to respect the fact that she does.Also since there is a cultural gap be more direct more upfront about your expectations and discuss what you are both willing to give to your relationship that way you both KNOW where you each stand. Anyway if you want to talk email me at arinsignatyahoo d/o/t/c/o/m :)
Lucas
I am Lucas and I am 28 yeals old and I live in Sydney. I find Indian girls very attractice and polite. I recently asked out an Indian girl many times. But her father stoped her from dating me. Please chat with me sometime when ever your free. obotrites - at - gmail or skype:obotrites . best regards Lucas
Ed
I find Indian women to overall be more attractive than most any other ethnicity. Also, women from India seem to be more polite and kind to others.

I enjoy their friendship and do not understand why anyone would discriminate against them.

Any woman that wishes to talk with me is invited to do so.
Matt
I'm a Two Seven y.o white male in the U.S. I've always found Indian women to be especially attractive. It's not just a physical attraction (although that's strong) but more a combination with other factors; ex: intelligence, cultural difference.
If any Indian women want to talk respond or write me on yah: -mjpmFour Five One Zero Four Five One Zero Two Eight Four
william
Hi I'm a single white male, of 46. Ever since visiting Goa in 2008, I have wanted to meet an Indian Female. I live in Grimsby which is in Lincolnshire.
nermala
hi, I am 44yrs from Malaysia.attractive,friendly, caring person. Im looking for a sincere whiteman for a longterm relationship,i think they are caring and loving.im serious. any one out there? please contact me.
(bakingnermala at Yservice.m)
simon
my name is simon i would like to meet an indian women and see were it leads
Rohit
i am bold and liberal mature married male from india, willing to have friendship with you along with my wife. respond and reply with your details please.
Rishaa
Hello.. I'm an Indian woman from Malaysia and I would like to know any white guy and lets see where it leads. I believe that a relationship binding two people from different culture/ race /mix marriage would not be problem because it actually makes one to look at things differently and learn to accept each other regardless the differences.
Dick
Hi Rishaa Like your phase, you are so right it's not our fault how we were born it's what nature intended so we should be grateful for the gender that we were born too. My only concern is age gaps. What do you think?
Raj
i am bold and liberal mature male. willing for freindship with white matuare male 50+ along with my wife. for my wife
Title: Indian Women Looking For White Men And Desi Seeking Caucasian [8356]
Tags: indian women looking for white men
By , 42 Comments