Indian Girls Dating White Guys - White Men Looking For Indian Women To Meet

Forums » Personals » Indian Girls Dating White Guys - White Men Looking For Indian Women To Meet
why indian girls dating white guys - white men looking for indian women to meet like caucasian american and european men males
200705p1280-white-asian-guy-20060501.jpg
hi, my name is andrew. i love meeting new people. i would like to know if there is any indian girl out there who would be interested in meetin a caucasian white male. i love going out and having fun. i like a smart girl, someone i can have a long conversation with. i am very romantic and passionate. i like nature, so the outdoors is a must. i love seeing new places and learning about life in general. if there is one indian girl out there who would like to know about me, i would be interested in knowing more about you. if you are interested reply to my post here. as soon as you reply i've been told that i should get reply back from people who reply to me. thanks. will be looking forward to meeting a nice indian woman. thanks
Gunnar
I have to say...Indian women are very beautiful and intriguing. I find myself totally attracted to them, too. I would really like to meet Indian women who are interested in corresponding via email. If things progress from there, great! I have a graduate degree...work at Mississippi State University. I'm really athletic...do a lot of triathlons. Also play guitar. Those are definitely big passions of mine. Love animals, the outdoors, and just having good company. I'm 44 years old, but have been told that I look/act at least 10 years younger than that. I would preferably like to meet someone younger than me. I'm a nice guy.. dot com passionate, kind, caring. If you would like to chat hit me up at yahoo
Preet
Heya everyone. Can I just express that I just happened to stumble upon this link and thought that I may aswell comment on it. Basically, I'm a mature 14 year old Indian girl from Birmingham, uk. I've noticed that I am physically more attracted to white men than Indian guys cause they can act a bit overdramatic half the time and I genuinely dont like their attitude. I love white men for their personalities, although, I just thought that I would warn you that many Indian girls who were born and bred in India like white guys for the colour of their skin and therefore, when they breed, the general colour of their children will be light colored. Btw, I'm quite an intellectual 14 year old :)
http://wallpaperama.com/forums/indian-girls-dating-white-guys-white-men-looking-for-indian-women-to-meet-t1280.html
nicole
im a 21 year old indian women living in south africa ...of recently i have a really strong attraction to white men ... :) lol i dont even look at indian men lol
ParkRecruit
Hi there! I am totally attracted to Indian girls and I am moving to Bangalore to work. I would really like to meet some Indian girls from Bangalore who would like to go out for dinner, a drink or something else.. I am Caucasian, blond hair, green eyes and in my mid 20's.. If there are any other Indian girls out there who are in for a talk, let me know too :) Please leave me ur e-mail and I will contact u :)
Later
hi are you still in bangalore?
paul
I ma from new york state. I think Indian women are the most beautiful women in the world. I think the emphasis and beliefs that they place on marriage are like none elsewhere. I was married to a Filipino for 13 yrs and have a 14 yr old daughter. I am a restaurant manager full time, and a full time nursing student. Can we talk?
nikky
hi im nikky im 22 and im form cali. LA i read ur post if u still looking send me a email and we can go form there .t..c
David
Hey Nikky, I'm 22, and think that Indian girls are quite gorgeous. I'm going to be moving to cali for work after I graduate this spring. I'd love to chat with you- what is your email address?
GIOVANNY
LOOKING FOR A GOOD INDIAN TO GET TO KNOW IN LIFE SO IF THAT'S YOU EMAIL ME IN LIFE IF YOU WANT A GOOD MAN
shelly
Hi Im Shelly 33 in Calif. I grew up here and am East Indian and Nepali so I look different. Went to university here and working in health care. Love it out here. When I dont work, I love to go out, kayak, cook at times, collect gemstone globes, paint, movies and more.
deepak
hi u so nice Nine Two One Four Five One Zero Eight Two Two Four Eight Nine cont me for friendship
Izzy
Hey there!im from Bangalore, India too...im a 22 yr old Indian girl...
giovanny
i'm looking for a good indian woman in life gioed - at - h-m-.c to get to know in life i live in florida u,s,a if you are looking for a good man 9546305506- and we can talk if you want have a bless day
GIOVANNY
TO ALL THE WOMAN IN THIS POST DO NOT CALL OR EMAIL PEOPLE IF YOU ARE NOT SHORE IF YOU WHAT THE MAN ON THE POST SOME OF US MAN LOOK FORWARD TO TALKING TO A NICE INDIAN WOMAN ON THIS POST DO NOT BE LIKE THIS WOMAN THAT TEXT ME HEAD MY HOPE'S UP THAT I WAS GOING TO MEAT A NICE INDIAN WOMAN BUT SHE KNOW WHO SHE IS NIKKY DO NOT CALL OR TEXT A MAN IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO TALK TO HEM THIS GO OUT TO ALL OF YOU WOMAN THAT LIKE TO PLAY GAME'S IN LIFE
Mel
HEY GUYS! I JUST WANTED TO TELL THE WHITE DUDES ON THIS POST THAT DON'T STOP TRYING TO GET AN INDIAN GIRL! My boyfriend is German and Italian and i'm Indian (north indian) and British. I just want to give a little tip: Indian girls love it when you compliment them, especially on their eyes or clothes :)
imran
i would like to know about u , lover_862 AT hotmail . com
THE
may you have a bless day to all of you I WISH THAT I CAN TALK TO A RELY NICE INDIAN GILS WHO WOOD WANT A NICE MAN TO MEET IN LIFE
Nush
Please don't despair keep trying my dear..Unexpecte things happen, so we need to be strong and continue our journey...
giovanny
i see this is hard then i see to meat a good woman
GIOVANNY
HI I WOOD LIKE TO GET TO KNOW YOU MORE IN LIFE
Sis
Gunnar are you still available? My sis in law is of S.Indian decent, american born 36, Lives in the LA area and is beautiful, smart- has masters, runs 5k she likes only white men and my inlaws are on board since I their daughter in law am also white.
GIOVANNY
WOW I SEE IT NOT EASY TO GET IN INDIAN WOMAN NOT ONE WOMAN HAS CALL OR EMAIL I GIVE UP IF SOME ONE WANT'S I'M HERE IF A NICE WOMAN WANT'S A GOOD HARD WORKING MAN IN LIFE HOPE ONE CALL ME . FROM WANT I SEE ALL YOU WOMAN ON POST HAVE MAN OR DON'T WANT A MAN BUT I GUESS I WILL NEVER GET TO MEAT A GOOD INDIAN WOMAN AS MUCH AS I LIKE THEM IN THIS WORLD I WILL NEVER KNOW HOW A BEAUTIFUL INDIAN WOMAN THAT I WILL NEVER GET TO MEAT IN THIS LIFE TIME AS MUCH AS I HOPE TO GAT TO MEAT A GOOD WOMAN THAT I HAVE WISH IN THIS LIFE TIME I LOOK AT INDIAN WOMAN AS BEAUTIFUL WOMAN OF THIS WORLD BUT I WILL NEVER GET TO SEE ???? BUT P'S TO ALL THE WOMAN ON THIS POST MAY YOU HAVE A BLESS DAY IN YOUR LIFE;S WITH YOUR FAMILY'S AND FRIEND'S IN LIFE BUT ALL IN ALL FROM A GOOD MAN I WISH TO FIND THE ONE IN LIFE HAVE A NICE DAY TO ALL
Stevej
I think that most White guys love Indian girls but coming from the UK where I do, most Indian girls seem to dislike White men and want to stay within there own culture. I found it as bad in India as well
Karla
I'm a Winnebago/Sioux Nation Rez woman. I like to see there are still white men this day in age that have respect for an Indian Women/Girls. I like you.
Ian
Looking for an indian girl in Australia im a white guy working in my enterprice
Angel
Hi im an indian gurl too :) add meh in FB : angelstarrdcost
kindness
My dear how are you. I am here for only for a real and good friend.i saw your profile here on Someone who is caring and loving,Serious and sincere, Someone who dosen't care about age,place,count or distance. If my request is ok for you, the let us start as good friends. Please write me here is my private email address(kindnes so that i will send you my photos and also tell you more about myself. Thanks, Yours friend. kindnes nelson
vismaya
Hi am a 25 year old indian girl looking out for a special friend maybe
lesz
Hiyah, I see you posted as Mel- ur photo looks like a young lady I know- is this u Cloe?
Deva
Hi Andrew, This is an Indian female looking forward to date an individual who values relationships and more. For more about me you could reply to this post and I beleive I'll get the response on my ID and Ill get back to you. :)
joy
My dear how are you. I am here for only for a real and good friend.i saw your profile here on Someone who is caring and loving,Serious and sincere, Someone who dosen't care about age,place,count or distance. If my request is ok for you, the let us start as good friends. Please write me here is my private email address(joygood so that i will send you my photos and also tell you more about myself. Thanks, Yours friend. joy Desmond
Brian
How are you? I am a white male seeking a indian girl to talk to and be friends with. I am seeking someone I can talk to and hang out with and see what happens. I am a caring and respectful guy. I am a filmmaker and a photographer in Los Angeles.
preetipatil
thanks,good choice. what age would like to make friend?
lathamaheswari
i like to chat with u whitemen secerectly, but no direct relationship with u.i like ur blueeye
sherilin
hello brian.. are you meet indian gf? if not please do reply
Tina
Hey Brian, Im 25 yr old indian girl with waist length jet black hair ...im interested in knowing u more. Let me know how we can arrange that here's my email missyhippy - at - Google
raj
Hiya, Im a british born indian girl, 22, studying fine Art at university!
jatin
hi vismaya this is jatin and i would be like your friend plz contact me 9873171738 or mail me at jatingulliaya12
Boris
Yes i absoloutly love indian girls and im looking to meet a really nice one who loves a white man with deep blue eyes.I guess oposites attract sometimes.. i personally love dark eyes and you indian girls fit the bill... Im 39,now single and live in London so if there is anyone who would be interested in knowing me then give us a shout... love to be friends first and who knows maybe more !! mail me: borissmile at hotmail dot co dot uk
Scott
wanted to say sorry.. :( I was a bit of a mess when I broke up with my ex, & was rude to you, which I really regret. would be great to see you again.. heres my mobile: 07411558107 Sc x
alps
hi, i am an Inidan girl born with bengali roots. I found you interesting and would love to know more about you.
lsama
Hey Andrew, I am indian in london, were r u from?
Craig
Hi I am a gora - and much as I love some of my Indian male friends to bits, they mainly had an arranged marriage, produced kids quickly (preferably a boy - and I have seen grown men an women cry when it is a girl),expect dinner on the table before they fly the nest to go to the pub etc. So that's the man stuff out of the way :) Ladies, WOW. Every Indian girl I know is passionate, they hide it in the presence of others - but in private they are beautiful, passionate, just want to be loved and respected - and when they realise making love is not always a mechanical thing to produce kids (and I am talking converstaions with them, not clocking up notches on my bed post). They are also shocked when I say, I'll cook dinner,do you need a massage to ease your aches?. So, to the point, I am looking for a pretty, slim Indian girl, with long dark hair and brown Bambi eyes, who wants someone to look after them and show them passion. I am based 50 miles north of London (Milton Keynes) but work in London, and may move there soon. Do you fit that bill ladies? I am slim, blue eyed, dark haired and teach people IT (Agile to be precise) - and don't really care about money too much because there is plenty rolling in.
Annonymous
You sound good looking man but you forgot to mention your age :)
ash
Hi. Iam interested to u. I am a man of kindnature interested to u.

Waiting for your reply
shyla
Hi!This is shyla here! I am obsessed with caucasians.Chat
with me on shylap2007 - at - Yahoo!
Gals
i am a separated women living with my daughter. looking for a guy with who i can be happy and who can be happy with me
ali
hello, Craig. i am Ali from India. if you are taking about fitting your bills, then frankly i fit them perfectly except for the brown eyes thing. However, i am wondering what else matters to you other than looks, cause i like men who respect and like women with brains not just beauty and i have both accroding to the compliments i get from the people who know me.so far what you have mentioned about yourself have caught my attention just fine, although i would like to know more. so if you care to know me well just drop a mail.
Prem
Hello Craig, I am an Indian girl who enjoyed reading your comment. Could you post your email address so we may correspond? :)
Alex
My name's Alex. I'm a successful college graduate now attending law school. I've got a successful career. I'm looking for a classy Indian gal to spend time getting to know. If you'd like to talk my email is -at- wayne . edu , hope to hear from you soon.
Kaley
Hi, Brian, I am an Indian girl looking for a male friend to talk to and network. =)
anshuman
hello girls dis is anshuman 30/m.....lookin for nice friendshp to whom i can share my feelings.....i am located at mumbai.....
paul
hi im paul from london and wish to meet indian women. tall atractive would love to hear my email is hammer4life - at - goo
Manisha
Hey Paul,
Im indian and wanting a caucasian friend.....
Get in touch at maishamishra - at - hot mail and see where this takes us...
Shona
So u r still on the lookout? Happy hunting.
roger
who r u Shona ?? do u know manisha ??
max
cant tell what you are like could get to know each other on e mail need a woman with high love drive hate living alone take care max
Lucas
Good day, My name is Lucas and I live near Sydney Australia. I am 28 years old and I am white and blue eyes. I find Indian girls very attractive and I wish to make friends with some Indian girls. Please girls only contact me:obotrites - at - gm . or skype:obotrites . Best regards Lucas
Harlsen
Good luck in your search of that perfect woman (desi or otherwise). Unfortunately I didn't the courage of my convictions and missed out on something that I feel could have been very special. Times and attitudes are different these days but it wasn't that long ago that interracial relationships were frowned upon by many people. I suppose they still are to some degree but when you are young, you tend to listen to your peers (I did and have always regretted it!) So don't be like the younger me; if someone special comes along, regardless of race, reach out and grab them with both hands (metaphorically speaking, of course)... Be lucky!
John
This page is fake....all the girls replying are fake.Almost none indian girls like white guys.....Stop day dreaming.
Sandy
Hey Brian, just out of curiosity..how old are you and what age range are you interested? Thanks.
peter
i am a 23 years young boy
i will intrested in 18 years to 25
lou
Love to talk with you Firefight-Here in Canada
Fireflight
Hi Lou,
If you like to talk my e-mail address is LPfan10 - at - hotmail.my
Fireflight
Sorry, my email add is lpfan10 - at - hotmail.my (without the capital letters)
Fireflight
I'm a 19 year old indian girl and I'm looking for friendship, or who knows maybe something more.
david
mr david from toronto canada tdasonwrva - at - gmail 45 swm looking for a indian women from canada or i can go to india to meet you also
Sonakshi
Hi,
my name is saakshi and I am from india my age is 27 and i ive in mumbai.Andrew i liked ur intrestes coz thy r to similler to my intrest so if u r on yahoo chat u cn add me my email add is sonakshi991 - at - yah
Faith
Hello...! How are you doing?I hope all is well, My name is Faith,i want to have a good relationship with you, Please send me your email at my private box(faith4u_wil i will give you my picture and tell you about me. have a nice day Faith.
nathan
hello im in indian guy,looking for nice indian girl from india to get marry,if anyone interested please contact me.im 34 tall,fair.. thank you.
Craig
If there are any single Indian girls who are interested in a 32 year old white guy who lives in South Africa, please let me know.

I'm looking for a serious relationship with an Indian girl and hopefully that will lead to marriage.
sonia
Indian women are leaning for white guys !!!........ it's kinda surprising... in a good way though..
i'm just 14 and i was reading this stuff ...
mariah
hey andrew this is mariah ...........evn i like long conversations i talk a lot and love to hangout if ua interested reply on my mail id
Mr.
I have the same problem as Andrew... :-(

I'm 29 years old, good looking, romantic, loyal and funny. Would like to get to know a indian woman between 22-28 years old preferably in the Stockholm (Sweden) area :-)

Carl
Caucasian
Living in Stockholm, Sweden...
29 yrs old
Handsome
Funny
Calm
Loyal

Would like to get in touch with a indian woman that's: 19-28 yrs old

kalle.kallix - at - hot mail

Nyanathara
I'm a 24 years old Sri Lankan girl. (sort of like a southern Indian girl- darker than a normal Indian girl) I'm an undergraduate student in University of Colombo and lives in Colombo Sri Lanka. I've realized that I'm more in to white guys but too shy even to make eye contact with them lol.
like to have a serious relationship with a genuine guy.
Joe
To the guy who wrote that Indian girls are not interested in white guys keep dreaming: My wife is Indian and she's hot. I'm Irish and German. So no offense, but you are very wrong. And I have seen white girls with Indian men, so it goes both ways. It's still rare, but its not impossible. It helps to live in New York or a big city, though, where it is more common to see.
nadia
am nadia a 20 year old girl in cameroon.i think i lke you and i wish to be in ur arms one day.
jessy
hello dear, feel free to contact me with this id okay.... jessydiaku - at - Yahoo!
Sharm
hi there...andrew. i came across your profile and i decided to drop u a email. i am simple indian gal who is expecting to meet a genuiene guy. i am 32 and if your interested please do drop me an email. thank u
Cat
email! if you aren't hell-bent on the indian part. and are currently in mumbai
sharm
hi andrew can i get your email address??? wink wink
Evers
i'm obsessed with indian women ! can't get enough of them !
Title: Indian Girls Dating White Guys - White Men Looking For Indian Women To Meet [8046]
Tags: dating singles indian hindi married marry women men girl unmarried white caucasian male american united stated north america india couples friends meet match
By
Comments 61
Visits 16795