How To Make A Boy Fall In Love With You - Free Love Secrets

Forums » Personals » How To Make A Boy Fall In Love With You - Free Love Secrets
if you like a boy and you want to make him fall in love with you, this page will give you information on how you can make a guy like you. its a free love secret that no many girls know about boys. With these tips, you can make a boy like you alot
can you tell me what are your secrets to make a boy fall in love with a girl. i mean what do i have to do to make him love me. i've tried everything, well, not everything but i've done so many thing to hint to him that i like him but he just doesn't get it. i've known him for like 4 months now and he doesn't realize that i like him and i've fallin in love with him. and i am scared because i don't know if i can handle it if he doesn't like me just as much as i love him.

UPDATE: Now if you are wondering how to make a guy fall in love with you. Maybe i can tell you. this is what happened to me. there was this guy, his name was larry, we used to have a class together and he would stare and at me and sometimes i would look at him. many times we caught each other starting but never spoke a word. at first, he was very shy and i am very shy so we didnt get anywhere so here are my tips:

1. SMILE: if he stares at you and you catch him, smile back at him. this is a sign that you like him, without having to tell him

2. HYGIENE: Be sure to keep yourself groomed. Shower everyday and brush your teeth. Avoid having bad breath. Use deodorant if you sweat a lot. shave your legs and armpits. its a turn off when a girl doesnt take care of herself.

3. SMART: show him you are a smart girl. for example, if you have a class together, put extra effort in that class so you can get an A on it.

4. Play hard to get... really? does this really work? yes, it does. but not on all guys. usually works on guys who are outgoing. but not for shy guys. so if your guy is shy, dont play hard to get. be more serious. but if you are a serious about a relationship with this guy, dont play games.

5. Flirt: flirting is a way to show a guy you like him. avoid drama.

ok, so what if you've done all this and its not working.. if you've already try some of these things, then maybe you have to accept the fact that he doesnt like you as much as you do. it happens. what you do is you move on.

what have you done to make him like you? please tell me!
perrie
but i love 4 cats 7 dogs 1 goldfish and 100 boys but they dont know i love them oh no!!!!!!!

i just peed my pants i love them so much x
leena
i want to make my cosine in love with me. but he dont talks to me and dont keeps intrust in me
Jeremy
06-r49446-jeremy.jpg|49446
you two are so werid, why would you love your own family like that. i hope you dont mean you love your cousing as in "love" love.. right?
Reem
me too!I also want my cousin to love but he doesn't pay to me any attention .
shreya
oh!so sad. even my bf will not talk with me but he keeps staring at me.
keira
i haven't tried anything but i am ugly and fat so no one likes me
stacy
i fancy this boy that likes this ather girl and i realy like him i am the only girl that ever liked him and people say that he is descusting but i still like him he knows that i like him help me
chlozzz
just hang round with him and get friendly with him then just go for it after that
Stacy
i like this boy named justin i really like him but there's this girl named karen that likes him what should i do should i punch her or should i just kiss justin in the mouth so i can make her jealous
Stacy
there's this boy named justin i really like him but there's this girl named karen that likes him to what should i do should i punch karen in the face or should i kiss justin in the mouth so i can make karen jealous or what
lilly
once i forgot my jacket at home and i went to school on a very cold day
and the boy i realy realy like gave me his jacket to borrow and smiled at me
do you think he likes me
lilly
Hailey
i'm not sure because all the boys i know come running for me so u must be ugly
nona
i love hem but i don't know if he loves me. how i can make him fall in love with me?
erin
i am in 4th grade and i have a crush on a boy named anthony but i don't know how to make him like me:(
Amyleigh
awwww cute
try and get a chance to see him and bring a friend and see him x try and give him a little hug and when you sit down you give him a small friendly stare and smile soon his smile will fade and he will reach closer to you and you move in put your hands around his neck softly and slowly go in for the kiss xxx easy xxx
anoymous
if you want maybe you could ask a friend to ask them if he likes you. though if he says no it might mean that he likes you but is being shy. or ask one of his friends.
marina
i like someone who kind of has alot in comman with me but we never talk together but i would say that you should just mabie just be near him and play it cool.
hope
wear short skirts be nice and put your and do your hair in great styles
and beware we all know what boys want!!!!
jasmin
I like this boy named Tyric but im to afraid to ask him out and alot of other people thinks im ugly and looks like a boy.Any advice
cool
It is the same thing for me,the boys are always saying I look like a boy,my advice is to say to the boy you like is do you want me to be your friend.
sophia
it is the same with me just tell him how u feel
candis
Try to put on make up and smile at him when he looks at you. Also get to know his friends and hang out with them when he's around.That is so he knows your cool.Don't giggle to much and blink your eye lashes 2 a minute.
Amiyah
i like this boy but i don't think he likes me
sharon
he already knows i like him and he ignores me how can i make him fall for me
karuna
i think sharon is right me too he knows that i love him but he is timid to tell me that he loves me
erica
thank u =-) so i just gotta be my self
Mariyam
just be ur self.
karankumar
05-r49439--0cute-baby-001.jpg
you don't talk with him. use aisa mehsoos karwao ki tum use pyar nahi karti . or uske samne jada ladko ko bulaya karo. taki use jalas feel ho.
lovechiks
u shcould get to know him so u dont date a noise piker or something like thate
erica
i had this boy dating me and i wanna makehim fall in love with me again and how do u get a boy falling in love with u / do i help him out if he needs anything or make him laugh and cheer him up or make him more excitedment!!!
Treillani
I wanna fall in love with someone, but dont know how to.
Zyann
well... me too... but idk how to too...
Kasww
i lik a boy name peanut we go to the same school but do he like me
Nikola
i love my little brother he is so cute!!!!
mikaila
hey i like this boy called cairo he is 5months older than me but he is in year 8 i am year 7 2014 january 26th is my bday i can tell he likes me because he waved smiled and winked at me and does all things to show that he does but there is thsi girl called rebecaa who is the same age as him but he known me for longer i dunnu what to do help
batul
a boy he sey you love thes boy waht dat min?😅😕
lulu
i love a eis

jess
i love a boy called james but i don't know how to say it help me!!!!!!! shall i say hi in a cute voice and touch him all the time?????? help!!!!!!!!!
Caitlan-Jade
Tell a friend that you can trust
And ask her if she could go and ask him "Do you like this person?"
And then tell her and see if she has the confudence to ask him out
anagha
hello i had joined a new tution i use to see a boy everyday i love him very much his name is ritesh he is very cute
ayna
i like this boy eric and i'm afaid cause sometimes i flirt with him but people tell me sometimes when i play with him he flirts whith me
Kate
im in love with a boy that is 12 years old and im 11 years old.So i love him for about 4 years now.Hes name is Gleb and mine is Kate (Katia).I want him to love me too and i need help of you guys.Hes so cute and sweet but i dont know if he loves me or someone else.I really want him to se that letter i write right now so he can understand my fellings.IM from cyprus a greek country.So guys please send a commend how to try to do him to fall in love with me and even try to date with him!Please i need help!!!!
Wisher
I like this boy in my class but I tried everything and I don't know how to make him like me
nature
I really l like this guy. maybe he's interested in me too. We just can't get to make the first move or start a conversation>
Bethany
I told u i would be back

Jamie ask me to be his girl friend and i said yes i hope i helped u last time
ana
how to make a guy love you
Bethanybetcher
I love this boy named Jamie 1 day his best friend was away to a hockey play of and I went to talk to him and he asked me out the secret is to were lots of purfume and to make sure your friend is not with u and if I was u I would start of being friend s then when u are good friend s invite him to go camping and then Make your dad put the tent up so u 2 be in the same room and lie in the same bed if u have a kindle fire hd download a a movie on it and watch it then betend u are tired and put it head on his shoulder

That's all the icvise I have for now good look
Hodan
I like a boy named Tommy and he is cute and he asked me out and I said yes but ppl are saying he hates you
A.R
There's a boy at my Tae Kwon Do I've been his friend since he stared it's been 2 years since and I want him to be my boy friend U
mini
what tae kwon do do u go to
gabrielle
it'"s were you learn to kicks and punches
iyana
I like a Spanish boy named jorge! :-)
ivana
i like this spanish boy in class too. he is so good looking. i like guys with black hair. he is the cutest guy in school. how do i make him notice me?
trinity
say hi to him when you see him . where your hair in diffrent styles.
smile at him when you walk past.
aleksia
me to but he is serbin and the same years hes soooooooo cute but hes an meany am 9
lottie
i relly like 2 guys but one of them is my friends boyfriend and the other is my friends x
jazzy
i like this boy named zach and his friend and zach said hot stuff to me
Aiza
Well I do like this boy his name is jose
diyora
well i have a boy friend named aziz lol
lol
i no how u feel
carryonesapoo
come on just kiss and get one of yu mates to ask him if u love u i already have a boy called jack
maxine
ya i love him so much and i just relive it help me. his name is cyris miccilip!!!
caroline
i like a boy named bryan but he doesnt like me! i talk to him and his friends alot but he has no interest! he likes one of my best friends.. and that makes me feel bad!!!! HEELLPPPP
http://wallpaperama.com/forums/how-to-make-a-boy-fall-in-love-with-you-t1503.html
lilly
i have a cash on a boy name Dovn he has a girl fried a im mad about it can some one hlep me.
brooklyn
i like a boy named braden and i dont know if he likes me
anna
omg its the the same way with me i love this boy and he totaly hates me i need help to plus he thinks im ugly:(
lover
Try to where bright colourful cloths maybe sweet smelling preume when u see him fluter ur eye lashs and ask him if he wants to hang out if he says no don't theres loads of boys out there if yes well done! Tip: try wearing ur hair in cool uniqte styles
elene
give me some advice plsss... i want to one lovely boy loves me.. i love him very very very much! help me! a years ago he had love me but i don't love's. now i love him very much and he don't want to love me again... :(
Callie
I luv a boy named Jack but he hates me any advise
Kacie
Talk to him say that you really love him and don't stop tiring with him until he says yes and make him give you a ring to Prove that you are bother going out with each other
Title: How To Make A Boy Fall In Love With You - Free Love Secrets [8128]
Tags: couples love boyfriend dating singles teen