When it comes to making a man fall in love with you, there is no secret. First impressions count. However, that's not enough. There are other factors to consider when impressing a person you are interested in. The following are proven secrets to making someone fall in love with you.
1. Smile: If he stares at you and you catch him, smile back at him. This is a sign that you like him too, without actually telling him.
2. Hygiene: Be sure to keep yourself groomed. Shower everyday and brush your teeth. Fresh breath is everything! Avoid having bad breath. Use deodorant if you sweat a lot. Shave your legs and armpits. its a turn off when a girl doesn't take care of herself. Wearing make up is optional. Use it only if it enhances your look. Beware too much make up can have disastrous results.
3. Intelligence: show him you are a smart girl. for example, if you have a class together, put extra effort in that class so you can get an A on it.
4. Convictions: Play hard to get... really? does this really work? yes, it does. but not on all guys. Usually works on guys who are outgoing nut not for shy guys. so if your guy is shy, don't play hard to get. be more serious. If you are a serious about a relationship with this guy, don't play games.
5. Flirt: Flirting is a way to show a guy you like him. Avoid drama.
It should be no secret to have a good relationship with anyone, the best practice is to communicate. Communications is key to any relationship. Another key factor in relationships is respect. Respect for each other. You know when a guy likes you because he is being respectful to you, therefore, the best way to communicate you back is to show respect for him. If a guy is being disrespectful to you, this usually indicates that he is not mature enough to grasp the importance of respectfulness.
OK, so what if you've done all this and its not working.. if you've already try some of these things, then maybe you have to accept the fact that he doesn't like you as much as you do. it happens. what you do is you move on.