- How To Program Your Comcast Xfinity TV Remote Control Cable Codes
are you looking for your comcast infinity cable remote control codes for your television hdtv on you cable box this codes will help you programming your remote control from comast on demand , Last Updated: Sun Jun 14, 2020
Sun Oct 05, 2008
I have Comcast and i just got a new television and i needed to know how to re-program my remote control for the new TV. so in case there is someone here wanting to know how to do programing their Comcast on-demand TV remote control, i will show you how easy it is..
1. Turn Your TV ON.
3. On the remote, Press and Release the TV key.
4. Press and hold in the SETUP key, until the TV key flashes twice, then release the SETUP key.
5. Using the number pad, enter in the first 5-digit code found next to your brand. The TV key will flash twice after the last number entered if this was done correctly.
6. Aim the remote at your TV and press the Power Key. If the TV turns OFF, you have found the right code. If the TV does not turn OFF, repeat steps 3 through 6 using the next code listed for your Brand.
UPDATE: thanks for all your comments. after reading some comments, if the above codes do not work on your TV, try adding a 1 at the beginning of it.
example: 0030 = 10030
Thanks to Kevin and Jon.
if for some reason your tv doesnt work, please reply with your comments with the make and model of your television set so we can look up the codes for you.
Model: R87 high definition LCD TV
Date Purchase: January 6, 2009
Location: San Francisco, California