how to tell if a shy girl likes you? that's a question I've been wanting the answer to. can you tell me how i can tell if a shy girl likes me? i know this girl and she is very shy, every time i talk to her she only gives me short answers like yes and no, girls are very mysterious, i really like her, but i don't want to ask her out if i can't tell that she likes me.

So what I did one day I got tired of just sitting down and waiting for her to make the first move. You see, if you like this girl, you have to show her that you are a confident guy. Most of us guys lack the confidence to approach a girl because we fear rejection.

I never would ask a girl out because I was too afraid of rejection. But now I am not. That is the secret. Don't be intimidated by rejection. Rejection is part of life, if a girl rejects you, you just move on. But if you really like her, try it again, and if it doesn't work, try one more time. 3 tries is the limit, if after the 3rd time you are rejected by the same girl, its better to move on and leave her alone.

Do you have any good secrets about relationships for guys you want to share with me?