a couple of years ago i started my own company. and i had no idea how to get started with a website.

i had no computer knowledge. The biggest question for me was, how can i start my own website. I wondered how all these companies started their website.

I learned that there are design agencies which work with other companies to start their websites. they are called web development agencies.

these agencies focus on the design and programming of your website. there are many programming languages you need to know to create a web page.

the most important one is HTML. there is also javascript and CSS. then it can get more complicated, like server side languages such as PHP or ASP.

But to learn all these computer programming, it can take years to learn yourself and master them. my advice, is focus on what you do best with your business, dont waste your time trying to re-invent the wheel.

my advice is hire a web design company. the company i worked with is Webune.com - they helped me get my website started. now i have this cool website i cam very happy with.