now a days, everyone is talking about SEO... Search Engines have become the number one source of traffic on the internet. that is why if you have a website online, you will need to make your website searchable for search engines.

the first step to making your website better for search engines, is to optimized it. in other words, clean your code.

the first step is making your website better for search engines is cleaning up your code.

HTML - make sure you have the least amount of white spaces and blank lines. in HTML, if you have double spage, it will show only one space, the extra space is a waste of memory, reducing the loading time on your website.

JAVASCRIPT: the best thing you can do with your javascript code is minimized it. or make the file cacheable and or compac with gzip

CSS. same as javascript, you can remove all the unnecessary code and delete all the code that does not apply to your site thus reducing the file size

These were my concerns when i started my website, but i could not handle all the work, so i hired webune.com - they helped me optimzed my website to make it search engine friendly.

the graphical content like images and videos only delay your website loading time, if you have many pictures, keep this in mind, avoid putting too many picture or large size pictures