are you looking for the H&R Block tax service 800 contact phone number, well if you are like me it so hard to find it anywhere, lucky for you i got and and im going to give it to you.

two years a go i made my tax return with them, which at that time i submitted a joint tax return so my question was is it going to have to affect me now that i am no longer married..

well, here is the number:


or 1-800-HRBLOCK