Whats The IRS Phone Number? Calling the Internal Revenue Service

Forums » Blogs » Whats The IRS Phone Number? Calling the Internal Revenue Service
This Page Contains information about Whats The IRS Phone Number? Calling the Internal Revenue Service By tax advisor in category Blogs with 11 Replies. Last Upated: Thu May 15, 2014

1-800-829-1040

What is the phone number to the IRS?

IRS E-file Help Desk number: 1-866-255-0654 - For e-filing assistance.
Tax Practitioner Hotline: 1-866-860-4259 - Tax assistance for Tax Preparers.
Tax Assistance: 1-800-829-1040 - Tax assistance for Taxpayers.
TeleTax: 1-800-829-4477 - Service that provides both recorded tax information and automated refund information.
IRS Business Assistance: 1-800-829-4933 - For assistance with completing Business Returns.
Refund Status: 1-800-829-1954 - To check the status of a Taxpayer's refund.
Social Security Administration: 1-800-772-1213 - For assistance with SSN's, ITIN's, etc.
ruth
my refund check was not direct deposit at my bank on z/y3/xx please let me know what account number you use
latoria
this is a really helpfull site thanks alot!!!
justin
just wondering my sister lived with me because I was her legal guardian about 8 months after she turned 18. She moved out to her boyfriend moms, the mom claimed her for the whole year. without telling me just wondering what I can do?
Michael
Is there anyway to get my refund back...I think my student loan took it.
Abby
I have the same Question as Michael, is there anyway for me to get my refund back???? i believe my student loan took mine as well:=( very unhappy
http://wallpaperama.com/forums/whats-the-irs-phone-number-t5952.html
William
An IRS Agent in the Bend OR office gave me a number to call for the Automated Collection Site to ask for a Revenue Officer to be assigned to our case. I have not gotten any responses to that request.
I would like to have a agent in the Bend OR office be assigned to us for assistance in resolving our tax issue.
I appreciate any help you can give us regarding our situation.
Thank You,
Bill Houts
670 NE Cherry lane
Madras, OR 97741
toohot4you
yeah! pay your bills ugly!
ann
yea, i am filid my return online and it keeeps rejecting it saying wrong bday, hello i know my bday is rite
felicia
Why is it that the automated line helps with all questions but amended returns. By the way great job with the hotline, this provides excellant means of information.
EARLEAN
i was put on disbility in 1991orm 92. i have not heard anything from my 401k. how do i find out where it is and how do i get it?
candis
doesn't take you to a live person.
Title: Whats The IRS Phone Number? Calling the Internal Revenue Service [1785]
Tags: whats the irs phone number
By
Comments 11
Visits 9549