Page 11 Of 179 - Free Selena Gomez Phone Number To Call And Talk To Selena Gomez

Forums » Interesting Topics » Free Selena Gomez Phone Number To Call And Talk To Selena Gomez
Ashley
All I will say is that I love you!!!!
David
i think u r a beautiful talented person i could say i love the person u are and i know i'm not rich and famous but i would like to stay friends u r so cute god bless i know ur not to big for us regular people if u weren't famous i would still be into u because u never changed may u always have health and success much love selena also ny is a mess right now hopefully ur warm stay beautiful love david if its really u text me jus say hi One Three Four Seven -Three Two For Zero -Eight Eight Three Nine hopefully u will keep in touch thanks for listening ur the best i mean it just wanted to share my thoughts with u
peter
hey selena gomez if u called me i would ask u to become my friend and talk on phone Eight Four Three Seven Four Two Five Three For One Two Eight Four Three Two Eight Three Four For One Three Six give me ur number
roxy
selena gomez please come and perform in easton pennslyvania i really want to meet you and i your biggest and hugest fan ever i wish you can come to cheston elemarty im in 4th grade in mrs.mohski class please come
Ros
wiii i love you <33
selena gomez
i am you biggest fan
Title: Page 11 Of 179 - Free Selena Gomez Phone Number To Call And Talk To Selena Gomez [2258]
Tags: selena gomez phone number mobile. cell phone callback telephone
By
Comments 891
Visits 305303