Selena Gomez Real Cell Phone Number To Talk To Selena Gomez

Forums » Request » Selena Gomez Real Cell Phone Number To Talk To Selena Gomez
like to have selena gomez real cell phone number so you can call her and tell how much you love her show and her songs because you are a huge fan of selena gomez and wants to call her to tell her i love you

well selena if your really reading this i would swear that i wont frick out if i would i would kill my self i love all your songs and every time i look at a picture your like a star in the wonderfull moonlight i love you so much i wount believe if youde give me your sell number you also gave it to other people f love:felicia my phone number is zx3-3zz-x443

ok, some of you guys have replied some not nice comments, like calling me a liar, so here is the proof i got her number:
20p-7759-selena-facebook.jpg

so what are you gonna say to her?
Selena
Hey guys if you really wanna know my number message me on facebook and ask i will give it to you there face
michhael
hi selena how have you been
Selena
i love you and i will be happy if i have you phone number.
Juan
i love selena a lot
angelica
hey is this is selena gomze number if so call me back at Seven Seven For Zero Eight Seven Five One Seven Nine Eight im angelica ward i live in buford do you wont to be my friend you call me to any time if you can see you soon be my friend so contact me back today or soon email me to i hope this is you selena gomez miss you love you friend angelica call me soon email me soon to
Siham
hey selena gomez can i please have ur number i really love u so, so much please can u give me ur number i will be so happy and i wont scream if i hear ur voice but i really love u so, so, so much please give me ur real phone number. please , please my name is siham , am 12 going to 13
years old and i really will be happy if i have ur phone number.bye please give me ur number.bye ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[r3t
ibrahim
hi i am a huge fan i love you and if you answer my call i will not tell any of my friends so i will not bother you and i will not tell my best friend because we dream about you so plese i love you and i was jelice when you called other people
http://wallpaperama.com/forums/selena-gomez-real-cell-phone-number-t7759.html
Selena
Hi guys! Thanks for all the comments :) you all have really helped me get to where I am! I'm actually going to mabey post my phone number on YouTube. Don't forget to follow me on twitter and check out my Dream Out Loud clothes line!
XoxoXo Selena
beñen
thats not true i dont thinks that is the real selena gomez
Dylan
I love u. Ur really hot. I was recently in a car accident and broke my leg. So I was hoping u cud call me. My # is Seven Three Two Nine Seven Nine Six Four Five One One Four Seven . THX
namarhema
its fake
its not real
Yesenia
i lovee you selena..i really admire you for all you do..i'm proud to say you are my idol.we will always be here for you..my num..Six Two Four Two Six For One Two ..i wish one day i can talk to you. :-(
malaiah
i love your my role modle i hope i get to talk to you

justin
hey guyssss
semaj
hey um call me because taylor need help and she can't reach your number 👄👄👄👄👄👄
Dartayun
my number is Two Four For Zero Three Five Three Nine Four Six Seven selena
Mercy
hi call me. my mom's phone number is Seven Seven Three Five Five Nine -For One Four For One Three
Veronika
hi sel,please call me i love you so much you are my queen....my phone number is ############ please call and i am selenator 4ever love youu queen... :* <3
Deyana
i am such a big fan of you please call me i love !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so much my number is 222-6097 but i live in birmingham alabama but i am 13 please call me i love you so much.
Geoffery
your phone number does not work
sarsa
i love you sellena
amanda
look selena say your real number not fake put it on youtube your fans love you and want to talk to you SO PUT IT ON YOUTUBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
youssef
hi selena i am from egypt i really love your songs and your films like wizards of weverly place and i hope that i can talk to you
Alyssa
i really hope it works
Natalie
hi selena pls call me back i love u and pls let me have your phone number u r the best actress ever i love your show wizards of waverly place and i think u r amazing so pls call me back
sara
i love you selena gomez
Chloe
Man I can't wait 2 call her she is my idol, I kuv her Soo much!!!!�% please call me back please, I luv all of ur songs n u r so pretty beautiful n gorgeous n u will always b!!!! ��
chatsuda
What is Selena Gomez phone number please tell me
Emily
omg i love selena gomez you are the best just always be your self never change don't listin to the mean stuff that people say there just je alas of selena
tiaan
i love you so much and i hope you call me at For Zero Eight Two Seven For Zero Six Six One One Seven please??????
shellasora
we love you we are your biggest fans we tried calling you please please please
call us back at For One Seven For One Nine Nine Three Seven Seven Six Nine Five we live in the smallest town in crestone colorado
Cecilia
i a huge fan of your work i love your music and i was guessing if i could have your number :-)
paola
call me selena gomez (Three Two Three )Five Three Four -Nine Five For One Five
briana
my phone number Three Two Three Three Four Five Seven Three For One Four
Demi
can you call me at For One -(Two Six Two )Three Nine Seven Five Eight Eight Nine
Ayanna
can you call me i think that you are me favorite singer if you call me my family will be proud of me for the first time.
:-)
LiL
i havent really seen your shows but i was just wondering if that was you playing psThree selena-_-gomez if it was add me lil_g_dtb_clan- u where cool to play with n hit me up Six Three For Zero Nine One Five Four Eight Seven Five
Megan
i love selena

[r3
janessa
hey selena i want your real phone number because of our song when you're ready come and get it because wanted to get the phone number i really love you you're the best person ever happened to me
dezi
hi can you give me a call win you can so you dont have to call me rite now so tack your time win ever.!!!
Yulitsa
i love u selena i wish i could see u in real life
dezi
i love you so much and i won't you to have a concert
a gen.
Selena
thanks guys im soo happy for all the comments you guys left me i love all of you.
Elizabeth
hello Selena Gomez, please tell send me your number because i love you and i would like if i talk to you. You are amazing and I love you so much!
my number is:Four Five One Zero Seven Five Two One Nine Three Eight Eight Nine Eight I live in U.K but I love you so much!!!
bye.
Chloe
Selena, i love you soo much, but i cant find your uk number anywhere ! i would love to call you so please publish it xxx
AyafanselenaAya
Hey selena i m à bigler fans of u and thé first happy birthday to you and pleaz call me in thk's number pliiiiiiiiz selle this is thé numeber Four Five One Zero Five Two Four Two Nine Four Five One Zero Four Eight Four Five One Zero pleaz Call me i'm wAiting
i
og i lu u selena i would love hve your number cn your number pluse you songs e great a i gust lov you voice is greay...i love you
Imran
I surch your number but your number is wrong number
koriyunna
selena you is my biggest fan ever
time i watch wizard of waverly place i start yelling out loud
sometimes i get in trouble for it
than i tell them why i am yelling
now they understand me why i was
yelling because love you selena
you is the bomb my number is
Six For Zero One .Four Four Seven .Two One Nine Three at Four :Three For Zero
renessme
hi selena pls send me a message on this website and then i will give you my number and i then hope you call me pls
renessme xxx
Chatsuda
I'm a big fan of you my dream is to be on Wizards of Waverly Place bu I know it's not going to happen
chatsuda
To Selena Gomez When I tried to call you it keeps on saying,''sorry disconnected please check the number and try again''
Imani
Can u give me your number sel
Kyla
Hi Selena I'm not a stalker I just think your beautiful a great singer and actress your amazing and wonderful I don't want your cell number I just want a fan number but your cell would be amazing
senyka
this is my # selena call me Four Eight For Zero Eight Three Eight Four Nine Seven Three or call me at Six For Zero Two Five One Six For Zero Six For Zero Four
Gilli
PLEASE TELL ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER! the everyone says something diffrent so I'm so confused! my phone number is: For Zero Five Two Nine Five Five Eight For Zero Eight Three also I live in Israel but you never come here! would you please? my entire class agreed!
rashmi
hi salina gomez am your big fan so please please call me.and your so sweet so beauitiful.
nathalie
hey selena im your big fan <3
John
you are cool. i love you Selena Gomez and can you tell me your real cell phone number.
Aisha
HI SELENA!!!!! I LOVE YOU YOU ARE AWESOME!!! I AM ONE OF YOUR BIGGEST FANS!! BY THE WAY MY NAME IS AISHA CAN I PLEASE HAVE YOUR PHONE NUMBER OR YOUR FAN NUMBER FOR 2012? PS I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brandi
Selena, You are you best I love you so much. You are you BEST people I have ever met....... YOU ROCK
Regina
selena can u please tell me your new phone number please
ingrid
selena i love you and your songs so much i would really like to call you can you give me your number plz or you can call me at Seven Four Five One Zero Two Four Five Four Nine Four Six One love you bye from your #One fan ingrid amaya
alyssa
selena gomez can u call me please 4 2 1 2 7 1 7
amanda
want Two be my bff call me at Two For Zero One Four Eight Eight For Zero For Zero For Zero One cell or home Two For Zero One For Zero Four Five Eight Two One

thx have a great day
brittany
hey selena nice to met u
marycoggins
i wish i could meet selena in person she is amazing
michelle
hi selena gomez hola
marcus
does selena gomez still have this number active (214)306-9590
William
i like you i love your song and music and movie and got your music and movie i watch wizards of waverly place
alexis
this number is fake i called and she did not pick up and then i got a call and she said she was an
Clara
i love you selena what's your phone number
dominique
hey selena i love u bunches i was wondering u could email or text me using my email here it is dmgg18 - at - icloud dot com thank you u so muck rock on bye
Hannah
hey i just texted you i hope thats yourreal number OMG! i love you sooooooooo much
Aaron
i hope i call you
Jose
cool that she got a new phone number and phone
Angel
i love you so much can you give me your number
Nicholas
i am One Three ears old i'm from italy, trieste yuo can call on skype of
my muom is rachelannFive For Zero One
[rThree tFor Zero call me on skype my cell it's For Zero For Zero One Three Nine Three Four For Zero Three Eight Three Two Two Nine Eight
bridgida
i love u can u call me i will try not to yell but love u so much i will kill anybody about u
destiny
hi selena u are so awsome i love all your songs i wish u the best god bless u i love u omg i cant belive i did this:):):)
karina
please selena i am your biggest fan call me or in twitter or in fasebook.please
Vanessa
i love selena gomez when i grow up i want to be exactly like her and even look like her but that will never happen i even want her voice but also that will never happen
Brianna
good morning how are you i woke up at 9:10 you did not tell me your phone number yet.
Brianna
are u ok.or are you asleep
Brianna
hey selena gomez how are you i love you songs they are a amazing it is cool.do you have a boyfriend what is your phone number so i could call you
kelsey
hi selena gomez what is your number? plz
austin
can u tell me ur number plz i would love it if u did just txt me when u get a chance my number is Seven One Seven Nine Nine One Nine For Zero Six One
isaias
can you call me because i have to talk to u ok <3
love u
john
selena i look every where to get your number and i can't find it and call at Six Seven Eight -Six Seven Five -Two For Zero Seven Two
Rebecca
every number i call that is your it says its a non working number:(
sharukh
i love your all songs and i want your number
John
did u say that u love me?
TESSA
i love you soo much my number i 540-323-1475 call me im your #1 fan <3 <3 <3
Amya
hi selena your awesome and ur such a great person and i'm like ur #1 fan
we'll bye!!
Blessing
plz call me i love u call me at seven zero eight eight four three three six five zero
Andrew
dear selena gomez my name is andrew you have some very pretty eyes your smile want to make me smile from andrew
winter
hi can yo please call me soon i love you so much call me at Four For Zero Six Two Nine Nine Three Four Seven Eight i love you solo much
vji
hi i love you have a bit more information in this message call me back **********
stefany
hi hi i am stefany and i want your number
emilia
hey selena i would so any think if you just text me or call me on skype because no one ever talks to me so please call me or text me

love emilia
Stephanie
Hello selena please call me any time at Nine For One Five Seven Nine Nine Eight Eight Two Five please thanks
Mason
Let me say few words about you selena gomez. You are talented,inspiring and amazing girl.I AM YOUR BIGGEST FAN.
Felicity
Hey Selena I got on this site today and u told all your fans they were freaking unbeliveable and # silly # is that true
Savannah
omgg i am Nine i want to be a singer i love your songs i tride your number One -Two One Four -Three For Zero Six -Three For Zero Nine but it won't work can you call Seven Seven For Zero -Eight Six Two -Three Nine For Zero For Zero oh and my name is savannah like the city
Farrah
I am a big fan of yours. I love your music and shows. I can't wait to speak to you. I love your clothes.
desiree
Two Two Six Two Three Four Two For One Nine Nine i l.o.v.e. y.o.u
CHAIMAA
HI.SELENA I AM BIG FANS JUST FOR YOU I AM One Six YEARS OLD . MY NAME IS CHAIMAA AND I LOVE YOU SOOOO MATCH CAN YOU PLEASE CALL ME IN THIS NUMBER For Zero Four One Four Eight Eight Eight Eight Nine
blake
i think your really prettyy and i would do anything to tal to one of the most prettiest girls in the world
joal
EEEEEEEEEFor One i may be a boy but i love Selena Gomez!!!!!!!!!! call me at Nine Five Four -Eight For One Two -Six Eight Nine Two !!! please! call me!
michelle
I love you slena i wish to meet you i love you so so so so so much im your bigets fan in the world i love you so so so so so so
jasmine
hi its jasmine i called but u didnt answer my number is Nine Five For One Eight Two Three Nine For One Eight Four im jasmine ur biggest fan bye love u
nick
i tried to call you but couldn't get intouch at all. oh, selena i want you to come to ohio at howland schools for our 60s dance i wish you can come
KENDRICK
SELENA YOUR PHONE NUMBER ISN'T WORKING
Pixie
pls i love u call me!!
im ur biggest fan i will tell u my number but pls call
so here is my number:For Zero Five Five Three Three Five Two Three For Zero One
i live all the way in the UAE
Selyna
Thanks selena!! u r my best idol forever!!!
Honda
Please call my number is Five For Zero Three Nine Eight Five Three Four Six Two
I loooooooooooooove you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
aubrey
Awesome this rocks, wait when did she post it .
Erica
Omg selena I wish I was u every day I am in brantford wish I could see u
Ben
Do u have a iphone and i think ur so cute
carlyah
hi selena I have tried to call u please anwer
coco
hey Selena the number isn't working can you please help me
Lena
Thank you selenda gomez. but i keep on trying it is not working. can you please help me
Jimmie
OMG Selena I love you. You probably hear that alit but seriously I look up to you. You are my freaking idol. I have been watching you on Disney channel since day one. I would love to come to one if your concerts but my family doesn't have the money. All my ma pays for is BILLS FOOD HOUSE FAMILY CHRISTMAS EASTER HOLIDAYS. We never do much because my pa has no job. I just wish I mean it is a dream to meet you!!!!
With lots of live Jimmie ********* <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Breanna
Hey Selena!!!!!!!! U am ur biggest fan!!!!!!!!! But I have a question, are u actually pregnant with a baby or not. I only ask because people say different things about it. Please write back as soon as possible! Bye!
haider
is this your real number

can i call u!

u can contact me For Zero Three For Zero For Zero Five Two Six Nine For Zero For Zero Two

i am in california.

i am the bigest fan of u. i am male.
Justin
Hi selena I am your absolute biggest fan! I am going to see spring breakers this weekend, can't wait to see you in it. I absolutely love you and my dream is to one day meet you and hangout. That is all I want in my life lol. Anyways I love you and wish I could get in touch with you somehow but I don't know your number. Please reply with a number so I can call you.
Title: Selena Gomez Real Cell Phone Number To Talk To Selena Gomez [238]
Tags: selena gomez phone number contact fans real mobile cell call
By
Comments 332
Visits 110239