Selena Gomez Real Cell Phone Number To Talk To Selena Gomez

Forums » Request » Selena Gomez Real Cell Phone Number To Talk To Selena Gomez
like to have selena gomez real cell phone number so you can call her and tell how much you love her show and her songs because you are a huge fan of selena gomez and wants to call her to tell her i love you

well selena if your really reading this i would swear that i wont frick out if i would i would kill my self i love all your songs and every time i look at a picture your like a star in the wonderfull moonlight i love you so much i wount believe if youde give me your sell number you also gave it to other people f love:felicia my phone number is zx3-3zz-x443

ok, some of you guys have replied some not nice comments, like calling me a liar, so here is the proof i got her number:
20p-7759-selena-facebook.jpg

so what are you gonna say to her?
Chloe
Man I can't wait 2 call her she is my idol, I kuv her Soo much!!!!�% please call me back please, I luv all of ur songs n u r so pretty beautiful n gorgeous n u will always b!!!! ��
http://wallpaperama.com/forums/selena-gomez-real-cell-phone-number-t7759.html
chatsuda
What is Selena Gomez phone number please tell me
Ayanna
can you call me i think that you are me favorite singer if you call me my family will be proud of me for the first time.
:-)
Selena
17-7759-nerd.jpg
Hey guys if you really wanna know my number message me on facebook and ask i will give it to you there face
cathy
hi i am 2 and i really want your phone number my mom is writeing this because i am small
clary
okay your aswame and my favorite star
Morgan
can i have your number please please i love you i'm a huge fan
LiL
i havent really seen your shows but i was just wondering if that was you playing psThree selena-_-gomez if it was add me lil_g_dtb_clan- u where cool to play with n hit me up Six Three For Zero Nine One Five Four Eight Seven Five
justin
16-7759-3587465141-100003525025463-106368-1733871722-n.jpg
hey guyssss
Megan
i love selena

[r3
Selena
Hi guys! Thanks for all the comments :) you all have really helped me get to where I am! I'm actually going to mabey post my phone number on YouTube. Don't forget to follow me on twitter and check out my Dream Out Loud clothes line!
XoxoXo Selena
beñen
thats not true i dont thinks that is the real selena gomez
Dylan
I love u. Ur really hot. I was recently in a car accident and broke my leg. So I was hoping u cud call me. My # is Seven Three Two Nine Seven Nine Six Four Five One One Four Seven . THX
janessa
hey selena i want your real phone number because of our song when you're ready come and get it because wanted to get the phone number i really love you you're the best person ever happened to me
dezi
hi can you give me a call win you can so you dont have to call me rite now so tack your time win ever.!!!
Yulitsa
i love u selena i wish i could see u in real life
dezi
i love you so much and i won't you to have a concert
a gen.
Selena
thanks guys im soo happy for all the comments you guys left me i love all of you.
Elizabeth
hello Selena Gomez, please tell send me your number because i love you and i would like if i talk to you. You are amazing and I love you so much!
my number is:Four Five One Zero Seven Five Two One Nine Three Eight Eight Nine Eight I live in U.K but I love you so much!!!
bye.
Chloe
Selena, i love you soo much, but i cant find your uk number anywhere ! i would love to call you so please publish it xxx
AyafanselenaAya
Hey selena i m à bigler fans of u and thé first happy birthday to you and pleaz call me in thk's number pliiiiiiiiz selle this is thé numeber Four Five One Zero Five Two Four Two Nine Four Five One Zero Four Eight Four Five One Zero pleaz Call me i'm wAiting
i
og i lu u selena i would love hve your number cn your number pluse you songs e great a i gust lov you voice is greay...i love you
Imran
I surch your number but your number is wrong number
koriyunna
selena you is my biggest fan ever
time i watch wizard of waverly place i start yelling out loud
sometimes i get in trouble for it
than i tell them why i am yelling
now they understand me why i was
yelling because love you selena
you is the bomb my number is
Six For Zero One .Four Four Seven .Two One Nine Three at Four :Three For Zero
renessme
hi selena pls send me a message on this website and then i will give you my number and i then hope you call me pls
renessme xxx
Chatsuda
I'm a big fan of you my dream is to be on Wizards of Waverly Place bu I know it's not going to happen
chatsuda
To Selena Gomez When I tried to call you it keeps on saying,''sorry disconnected please check the number and try again''
Imani
Can u give me your number sel
Kyla
Hi Selena I'm not a stalker I just think your beautiful a great singer and actress your amazing and wonderful I don't want your cell number I just want a fan number but your cell would be amazing
senyka
this is my # selena call me Four Eight For Zero Eight Three Eight Four Nine Seven Three or call me at Six For Zero Two Five One Six For Zero Six For Zero Four
Gilli
PLEASE TELL ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER! the everyone says something diffrent so I'm so confused! my phone number is: For Zero Five Two Nine Five Five Eight For Zero Eight Three also I live in Israel but you never come here! would you please? my entire class agreed!
rashmi
hi salina gomez am your big fan so please please call me.and your so sweet so beauitiful.
nathalie
hey selena im your big fan <3
John
you are cool. i love you Selena Gomez and can you tell me your real cell phone number.
Aisha
HI SELENA!!!!! I LOVE YOU YOU ARE AWESOME!!! I AM ONE OF YOUR BIGGEST FANS!! BY THE WAY MY NAME IS AISHA CAN I PLEASE HAVE YOUR PHONE NUMBER OR YOUR FAN NUMBER FOR 2012? PS I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brandi
Selena, You are you best I love you so much. You are you BEST people I have ever met....... YOU ROCK
Regina
selena can u please tell me your new phone number please
ingrid
selena i love you and your songs so much i would really like to call you can you give me your number plz or you can call me at Seven Four Five One Zero Two Four Five Four Nine Four Six One love you bye from your #One fan ingrid amaya
alyssa
selena gomez can u call me please 4 2 1 2 7 1 7
amanda
want Two be my bff call me at Two For Zero One Four Eight Eight For Zero For Zero For Zero One cell or home Two For Zero One For Zero Four Five Eight Two One

thx have a great day
brittany
hey selena nice to met u
marycoggins
i wish i could meet selena in person she is amazing
michelle
hi selena gomez hola
marcus
does selena gomez still have this number active (214)306-9590
William
i like you i love your song and music and movie and got your music and movie i watch wizards of waverly place
alexis
this number is fake i called and she did not pick up and then i got a call and she said she was an
Clara
i love you selena what's your phone number
dominique
hey selena i love u bunches i was wondering u could email or text me using my email here it is dmgg18 - at - icloud dot com thank you u so muck rock on bye
Hannah
hey i just texted you i hope thats yourreal number OMG! i love you sooooooooo much
Aaron
i hope i call you
Jose
cool that she got a new phone number and phone
Angel
i love you so much can you give me your number
Nicholas
i am One Three ears old i'm from italy, trieste yuo can call on skype of
my muom is rachelannFive For Zero One
[rThree tFor Zero call me on skype my cell it's For Zero For Zero One Three Nine Three Four For Zero Three Eight Three Two Two Nine Eight
bridgida
i love u can u call me i will try not to yell but love u so much i will kill anybody about u
destiny
hi selena u are so awsome i love all your songs i wish u the best god bless u i love u omg i cant belive i did this:):):)
karina
please selena i am your biggest fan call me or in twitter or in fasebook.please
sara
07-r49450-img-٢٠١٤٠٢٠٤-٢٢٣٢٢٨.jpg|49450
i love you selena gomez
Vanessa
i love selena gomez when i grow up i want to be exactly like her and even look like her but that will never happen i even want her voice but also that will never happen
Mercy
02-r49394-p-00016-1.jpg|49394
hi call me. my mom's phone number is Seven Seven Three Five Five Nine -For One Four For One Three
Brianna
good morning how are you i woke up at 9:10 you did not tell me your phone number yet.
Brianna
are u ok.or are you asleep
Brianna
hey selena gomez how are you i love you songs they are a amazing it is cool.do you have a boyfriend what is your phone number so i could call you
kelsey
hi selena gomez what is your number? plz
austin
can u tell me ur number plz i would love it if u did just txt me when u get a chance my number is Seven One Seven Nine Nine One Nine For Zero Six One
isaias
can you call me because i have to talk to u ok <3
love u
john
selena i look every where to get your number and i can't find it and call at Six Seven Eight -Six Seven Five -Two For Zero Seven Two
Rebecca
every number i call that is your it says its a non working number:(
sharukh
i love your all songs and i want your number
John
did u say that u love me?
TESSA
i love you soo much my number i 540-323-1475 call me im your #1 fan <3 <3 <3
Amya
hi selena your awesome and ur such a great person and i'm like ur #1 fan
we'll bye!!
Blessing
plz call me i love u call me at seven zero eight eight four three three six five zero
Andrew
dear selena gomez my name is andrew you have some very pretty eyes your smile want to make me smile from andrew
winter
hi can yo please call me soon i love you so much call me at Four For Zero Six Two Nine Nine Three Four Seven Eight i love you solo much
vji
hi i love you have a bit more information in this message call me back **********
stefany
hi hi i am stefany and i want your number
emilia
hey selena i would so any think if you just text me or call me on skype because no one ever talks to me so please call me or text me

love emilia
Title: Selena Gomez Real Cell Phone Number To Talk To Selena Gomez [238]
Tags: selena gomez phone number contact fans real mobile cell call
By , 311 Comments