well selena if your really reading this i would swear that i wont frick out if i would i would kill my self i love all your songs and every time i look at a picture your like a star in the wonderfull moonlight i love you so much i wount believe if youde give me your sell number you also gave it to other people f love:felicia my phone number is zx3-3zz-x443

ok, some of you guys have replied some not nice comments, like calling me a liar, so here is the proof i got her number:

so what are you gonna say to her?

Selena Gomez Quiz

Take this quiz of Selena Gomez. Lets see if you are a real fan or a fake fan. Only the real fans will know these answers. if you get all the answers correct, you will get Selena's Phone number. Good Luck!!
If You Get To Talk To Selena Gomez On The Phone, What Are You Going To Say To Her?
my name is jed. i live in colorado i was wondering if we could be friends
i am ur biggest fan and i was wondering if we can meet in person
i love you selena so much.you are my biggest fan ever.you are so,so,so,so,so pretty.i hope you can call me back tomorrow๐Ÿ˜.love you๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
if i get her number to say how i love selenamarie gomez
hi i love you so much
idk i would say all kind of thing and ask all kinds of question and beside she is beautiful so who know what i woild say but it wouldnt be anything bad
every day you light up my world and help me keep going. you are so amazing and you are someone i want to call my roll model. i cant tell you how much i love you. never change who you are and never stop what your doing.
omg i love you so much i listen to your music all the time your so pretty and i love you ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“
omg is this you i love you all of your songs i have always wanted to meet you i-love- you
hi is this really selena gomez omg i just cant believe i just always wanted to talk to you i am just your#1 biggest fan ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i love you so much
omg ur my favroit singer and acterss
idk i would be so excited to talk to my favorite persons
hi i am a big fan of you and i like all of your song
selena gomez cute eat move kiss
hi selena gomez i love so much i always here your albums and i love theme also i went to one of your concerts and your my queen
she is very pretty
can we be friends
that i love her soo much and that i will like to meet her one day and that shes my favorite celebrity
hey, how are you ,i love your music!
that i really admire her for where has been so far
i will say i love you soo much and you are gorgeous and i would die if i met you and your my whole world and i will never forget you.
omg selena i love you so so so so much. i really am looking forward to meeting you and i hope i could talk to you soon.
Whats Your Favorite Selena Gomez Song?
same old love
good for you
heart wants what it wants
the heart want what it wants
good for you
old love
tell me something you dont know
come & get it
same old love๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ”ฅ
come and get it
hands to myself