the secret to making girls fall for you is "attention". if you want to win a girl's hear, i would start being more romantic to her, this way you show her or give her some signs that you are interested in her. for example, when i want a girl, i start by making her special. she needs to feel cared for and important. you need to make her feel important to you. how can you do that. with simple gestures. one good start is to bring a flower to her one day without her expecting. she won't be able to deny your flower. chicks like details as simple as that. it shows you are a sensative guy and girls like that. so my suggestion start with a flower. don't be a fool and rush into it. you have to take it slowly, if you are patient, you will conquer her heart because you have to get in her heart before you can do anything. also, don't exaruate. for example, on my flower example, don't go giving her a dozen roses, that would be a big mistakes, because you are pushing it too hard. remember you have to be gentle and patient. so one simple rose or flower will do. but i would start with a flower and not a rose, later you can do a rose.

many times i've met girls who are not intersted in me. and yet at the end they end up with me. i start by making a girl making her feel special. depending on the girl, the process will don't take much time or it could take longer. you have to invest time to her and money. if you REALLY want her and you feel she is worth the work and money, go for it. but you should also know that this is a risk and its not guarantee because noone can control other people feelings. give her attention to make her feel special. at first, she won't think much of it, so this is the secret, shower her with attention at the begining, make her feel special. and after like couple of months and you still haven't gotten any results or progress, stop showering her with attention slowly. she will realize that you are not giving her much attention, and in her mind she will start to wonder why and if she liked all that attention, she will do things to try to make you give her attention. you will give her that attention that she wants, but with it comes a price, and now you have the advantage because he wants something from you. don't loose your power by giving it all her. give her little as you have, because if you give her all again, she will feel she has power over you and you don't want that. you have to show ther your manhood by showing your power. what i mean by "power" is that you have control of the relationship and not her (anymore) so take leadership and you will have her for you. if you want to keep her. continue to give her attention and making her feel special. women love that.