Selena Gomez Kissing On The Lips With Another Guy Real Picture

Forums » Interesting Topics » Selena Gomez Kissing On The Lips With Another Guy Real Picture
This Page Contains information about Selena Gomez Kissing On The Lips With Another Guy Real Picture By melva in category Interesting Topics with 55 Replies. Last Upated: Thu May 15, 2014
13p-6602-nick-kissing-selena.gif
oh boy, guess what, i have a picture i have on my desktop background with nick jonas and selena gomes kissing on the lips. wow, she is so lucky.

if you wanna see it let me know ill send it to you.

im still trying to figure it out how i can post it here.

how is this guy kissing her also?
20081021-76634-d-selena-kissing.jpg

hvghgmhvfdzgudfjgolxzgbdy
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A KISS NICK AND SELENA
I ALSO WANTED TO KISS U BUT CAN NOT BE HAPPEN
LOVE U BOTH
sandy
hi selena gomez i hope you come back to dallas,tx your the best we all miss you here
trayvivion
selena gomez real phone number i love you gomez
Paul
I Know who selena is dating, his name is Justin Sison.
shreeyanshi
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee give me ur mobile number. I promise u that I shall not give it to anyone.
william
I LIKE NATRLLY BY YOU.
I AM A BIG FAN. MY FRIENDS ARE A FAN TO.
ANGELA
NICK JONAS ANGELA LOVE FUN MUCH AND SOME FUN SOME FUN
Alyssa
OMG!!! you guys look so cute together you should defiantly go out again if you still like each other!!!!!!
skyheart
hi can you give me your picture selena please and email me sometimes
Haley
0h!!!!!i l0ve selena n nick....dey r da sweetest c0uple!!!!!!!!!!i hate miley....she d0es n0t deserve nick..miley!!!!g0 2 helll.....selena s m0re pretty dan U.....
nora
cani have that picher?oh boy.kissing is
coolllllllllllll!!!!!
prajval
i wamt to kiss selena gomez....................
MAKROV
ASHLEY I LOVE UR PICTURE U R SO FREAKING HOTTTTT I JUST WANT TOO FIND OIT WERE U LIVE 4 I CAN KISS U SO BADLEY BECUZ UR SO HOT AND CUTE IN THE SAME TIME LIKE REALLY IM 4 REAL NO BULL I LOVE U IF UR YOUNG THAN TELL ME WHERE U LIVE 4 I CAN COME ND KISS IN FRONT OF UR PARENTS K U WANT 2 DO IT HARDER OR MEDIUM OR SOFT 4 WE CAN HAVE SO MUCH FUN ND STUFF LIKE THAT
lili
i love nick he is great
kevin
this is all nice, i am a big fan
acheliya
i thing selena is ugly for nick jonas and nick should go out with miley
mason
wow my favorite boy and girl kissing each other!!
Autumn
haha send it to me
dff
wgf
f
fwg
wg
brad
that's inpossibol she is kissing two guys and she sand too my at the phone that is justin bieber
man
nick jonas kisst selena gomez but joe jonas too what a surprise
ashley
i caaaaaaaaaant belive nick and selena kissed.they look sooooooooooooo goooooooooooood together.are they going to get married?
alex
Eww!!! Selina Gomez ******* Nick Jonas. that is soooooooooooo just (throw up)eww eww eww eww!!! I hate Nick Jonas!
shayast
selena is so luckey....
she kissed nick...omg !!!!
Tori
The second dude is Drew Seeley, but the first one is Nick
icky
eww................. what kind of persons you are? eww......eww..... se is not that beautiful as miley is you know
miziki
hi nice to meet u all i just want to say this picture really freaks me out her dating and kissing about 5 boys unberliverble!!!!!!!!!!!!
Selena
Please,guys just ignore the pictures, they are fake. I am telling you the truth.
Naydene
I HATE U.THESE PICTURES ARE NOT FAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. VOICES SUCKS.STOP CAUSING POLLUTIONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN ARE A DROP OUT.BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
http://wallpaperama.com/forums/nick-jonas-and-selena-gomez-kissing-on-the-lips-t6602.html
kiran
hey selena nick is good gye for you,ha ha i'm so jelese,because i love you.
GHOST.
hey selena its ghost umm its hard 2 say will u go out with me becuz no 1 will go out with me plz cuz i just want 2 kiss u so bad
clensy
if they are fake you didn't have to say it weren't blind 23776040252
Naya
but ur numba is fake but im ur biggest fan but ur numba is fake
Noman
hey selena i love u plz chat with me. my id is nomankhan144 - at - Yahoo!
Adam
It seems to me that Selena telling the truth. This photomontage.
Delroseplace
This is cool i wish that were me and that i was pretty enough to get sexy guys to like or kiss me
katie
that fist picture is not nick jonas he dunt have hair like that and WOW that sencond pic is joe cool
shannon
selena is the best singer in the world
Alyssa
The first picture is fake. The second is from her movie, "Another Cinderella Story"
UnKnown
Haha how do you the pic is fake and if it is im glad =D... Also thanks for clarifying the other pic =D.. Alyssa
gionna
the 1st want isnt true... you guys know that celebrities wont do that in front of a camera, and nick dated selena for just a short time.. because he doesnt have time for dating her... the 2nd one was.....the kissing scene from her movie another cinderella story, to all people that makes up rumors, stop it.. its ANNOYING
natalie
why did you kiss both on the LIPS!!!!!!!!????????!!!?!
karan
u r d best i luuuuuuuv you a lot i also want to kiss so badlyyyyy <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
bechq@mail.ru
ver gavige Justin vs nick
Вик�
Селе% мила% прив% Тебя паре% мног%
selenaxxjustin
ooooooooooooooooo nick vs justin big fighttttt hahahahahah
ara
the fist pic..is that really..selly and nick..the 2nd pic is that joe and sel..eww selly?u should be ashame with ur best friend DEMI LOVATO..
abby
Nick is very awwsome with selena, justin is the worst....seriously... lena break up with justin already..marry nick as you wish.
john
i do hate justbieber hes just not good
Lar
The second pic is from a movie.
nicklover
Nick Jonas is going to be my husband some day!!!!
jake
i HATE justin Bieber sooooooo much he must die in a hole. the first pic is fake and the second is frm a movie
Lesha
In the first pic that's not even Nick and that's not Selena in the second pic..
bella
suck yaar selly how cud u nick is
sooo cuuuttteee what i feel is he was best 4 u
clara
miley is good for nick bt i hope dat 1 day i will be nick girlfrend
eunice
i like nick and selena the make a cute couple i wander wat will happend if justin bieber know?
Title: Selena Gomez Kissing On The Lips With Another Guy Real Picture [2256]
Tags: nick jonas and selena gomez kissing on the lips
By
Comments 55
Visits 26254