I Am A Plus Size Woman Looking For A Serious Relationship

Forums » Personals » I Am A Plus Size Woman Looking For A Serious Relationship
I am a plus size woman looking for a man I never nknew there were men out there who thought the way you do. I am a plus size woman, and can appreciate your honesty
Thank you for sharing ...I never nknew there were men out there who thought the way you do. I am a plus size woman, and can appreciate your honesty. I have always been down to earth and most people I befriend are amazed or shocked when they find out that I am someone who has allowed past experiences to restrict my love life. In the past there were places I would not go and things I would do just because of others reaction to my weight. I have felt the stings of people pulling out the "wieght card" when they are upset with me and even over heard a persons " true opinion of my size after smiling boldy in my face. I have worked out and forgiven but as expected there are still scars. So No I dont trust anyone with my heart(so far) and yes I keep the best parts of me for only special people. But Im holding on to the possibility of true love and romance. I know the type of heart I have and what kind of lover I can be...I will just need to meet someone with a lot of patience..LOL! Thanks for giving a listening ear and if there are any men out there interested in meeting a truly wonderful woman (yes honey I am ringing my own bell)give me jingle. I am a true representative of the E.E.O.C. when it comes to romance..lmbo.I like to meet new people so dont be shy, just be you and I will do the same. Until then(stay blessed)hugs and kisses. Ms B Good
Donny
Hi. honey.i like plus size womens.i cant say about other mens and there choises but i know just me.that i would love to find any lus size girl.i not count much on outerside beauty of anyone.just heart and thinking should be clean.yes so i am intrested in this plus size girl.if you are also and wanna know me more mail me at jefthardy1 - at - google mail or call me 91-9041669061 i am waiting honey
patricia
love to find a good man. r u out there? if u r please contact me.
rochelle
Im pluse size women who loves to meet new people.
emeka
hello please i am sorry to bother you,,i need a plus sized woman that will love me and beloved,,please if you are interested get back to me as soon as possible here is my id you can add lets talk more better emekaekwueme67 - at - yah add me lets talk better hope to hear from you soon
John
Plus size women write to me and we can take it from there.Don;t hesitate because am here for you
Title: I Am A Plus Size Woman Looking For A Serious Relationship [8400]
Tags: i am a plus size woman looking for a man
By
Comments 6
Visits 544