How To Remove Uninstall IPSConfig Removing Uninstalling Ispconfig Hosting Panel

Forums » Linux Systems » How To Remove Uninstall IPSConfig Removing Uninstalling Ispconfig Hosting Panel
This Page Contains information about How To Remove Uninstall IPSConfig Removing Uninstalling Ispconfig Hosting Panel By pockter with 2 Replies. Last Upated: Fri Apr 11, 2014
i installed ispconfig on the dedicated server i leased from www.webune.com and i was wondering if you guys can help me with removing ispconfig on my server. it works fine but its not what i need. i want t install a fresh new cpanel instead for my websites. how can i remove ispconfig?

is there a simple commmand to do that? i hope its not complicated, otherwise, i will have to get my dedicated server re-imaged and i really don't want to do that. anyway, if you guys can tell me how i can remove ispconfig from my computer server, that would be great.
wallpaperama
i had to do that once for another customer, and from what i can remember you need to send this commands from the shell. so make sure you are logged in as root and send this commands in your linux server:

execute the uninstall script in ispconfig:
/root/ispconfig/uninstall

after you send this command you will get a prompt to remove all the necessary files and database:
You chose to uninstall the ISPConfig system! Do you also want to uninstall the objects (webs, users, databases, DNS entries etc.) created by the system? [y/n]

after you type Y you will see this message:
Connected successfully

remove the ispconfig directory from /root
rm -fr /root/ispconfig

remove the ispconfig directory from /home
rm -fr /home/admispconfig

thats it.

but if you have any question, i suggest you visit their website for more information.
http://wallpaperama.com/forums/how-to-remove-uninstall-ipsconfig-removing-uninstalling-ispconfig-hosting-panel-t1714.html
fir3fox
thank you, but how about ispconfig rel 3 ?

Title: How To Remove Uninstall IPSConfig Removing Uninstalling Ispconfig Hosting Panel [2972]
Tags: how to remove uninstall ipsconfig removing uninstalling ispconfig hosting panel