How To Remove Uninstall IPSConfig Removing Uninstalling Ispconfig Hosting Panel

Forums » Linux Systems » How To Remove Uninstall IPSConfig Removing Uninstalling Ispconfig Hosting Panel
This Page Contains information about How To Remove Uninstall IPSConfig Removing Uninstalling Ispconfig Hosting Panel By pockter in category Linux Systems with 2 Replies. Last Upated: Thu May 15, 2014
i installed ispconfig on the dedicated server i leased from www.webune.com and i was wondering if you guys can help me with removing ispconfig on my server. it works fine but its not what i need. i want t install a fresh new cpanel instead for my websites. how can i remove ispconfig?

is there a simple commmand to do that? i hope its not complicated, otherwise, i will have to get my dedicated server re-imaged and i really don't want to do that. anyway, if you guys can tell me how i can remove ispconfig from my computer server, that would be great.
wallpaperama
i had to do that once for another customer, and from what i can remember you need to send this commands from the shell. so make sure you are logged in as root and send this commands in your linux server:

execute the uninstall script in ispconfig:
/root/ispconfig/uninstall

after you send this command you will get a prompt to remove all the necessary files and database:
You chose to uninstall the ISPConfig system! Do you also want to uninstall the objects (webs, users, databases, DNS entries etc.) created by the system? [y/n]

after you type Y you will see this message:
Connected successfully

remove the ispconfig directory from /root
rm -fr /root/ispconfig

remove the ispconfig directory from /home
rm -fr /home/admispconfig

thats it.

but if you have any question, i suggest you visit their website for more information.
fir3fox
thank you, but how about ispconfig rel 3 ?

izum
php -q uninstall.php
Title: How To Remove Uninstall IPSConfig Removing Uninstalling Ispconfig Hosting Panel [2972]
Tags: how to remove uninstall ipsconfig removing uninstalling ispconfig hosting panel
By
Comments 2
Visits 2832