hi, my name is theresa, and i've learned tricks to make a guy fall in love with you. the program i've developed helps women like you and me make a man fall in love with you in no time. my secrets have proven effective. i've tried them myself, after all, they are my own expiriences.

how would you like to make the man of your dreams fall in love with you? and you don't even have to sleep with them. think about it, making a guy like you for who you are and not for how you look like.

through studies and research i've developed tricks to make men fall in love with you, the best part is that you don't have to be intimate with a guy. most guys want us women to prove their love physically, but the truth is, intimacy does not show that you love that person, there are other ways of knowing if a guy is in love with your or not.

if you are interested in knowing my secrets, reply to my post here and i will send them to you. i don't want to post there here because then other people will start to post them somewhere else and they'll just start to copy and i won't get credit for my work. - hope you understand..

i would also like to learn from you experiences, after all, no one gave you something for nothing right. so if you share your experiences with me, i'll share them with you.

now i want to know why you need this guy to love you?