How To Know If A Guy Is In Love With You? Signs Men Give To Women

Forums » Personals » How To Know If A Guy Is In Love With You? Signs Men Give To Women
This Page Contains information about How To Know If A Guy Is In Love With You? Signs Men Give To Women By dyne with 52 Replies. Last Upated: Fri Apr 11, 2014
hi there, was wondering if you by any chance have expirience with guys and relationship with gals.. my question is:

how to know if a guy is in love with you?

there are some guys who just tell you they like you or they love you but i know this guys is kinda shy and well, i would like to know how can you tell if he is in love you with you? can they fake it? i want to belong to him only!!! any comments please...
Sara
I love a boy
Manda
Well., I'm 17 and the guy I've been dating for about 3 years tells me that he's in love with me., and he's done things like call me at random times to tell me he loves me and when I'm asleep he'll kiss my forehead and I'll wake up and he'll tell me he loves me., but he hadn't told me that he was in love with me until about a month ago when he proposed., so it might take a long while for a guy to fall in love with you., but if he's worth it he will and he'll cherish you and make you feel things you've never felt before..
liz
its sorta silly but i have always wanted my first kiss with another guy that hasnt kissed any1 b4 but i really like this guy who seems 2 like me 2 but hes already had a "romance" with someone else and if i dont get together with him now i will never be able 2 c him again cuz hes moving to nother school.
lolli
i think sum guys dont know what they r doing when they say they dont want to tell u. because it is obvious they want ur attention and want u to keep on asking. all they want is ur attention! u know its either sum1 u know and they know or its u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alicia
I think that you will know when a guy is in love with you, when he looks at you with nothing but passion, and when he doesn't let anybody bring you down. He'll never hurt you or betray you. And of course, when he has the guts to tell you to your face. :) <3
gabriell
this is so dumb. if a guy is in love with you he will tell you.you can love someone with out being in love with them. you will know when it happens
dena
HELLO EVERY ONE THANK YOU ALL OR YOUR POST
DAISY
OK IF HE IS SHY BUT TALKS TO YOU THAT COULD POSSIBLY MEAN HE DOES BECAUSE THINK ABOUT IT HE SHY BUT BARELY SPEAKS 2 PPL AND TO YOU HE DOES HE LIKES YOU AND TELL HIM YOU LOVE HIM AND ASK HIM ...... GO FOR IT
isi
4 me i dont think i want to go into any relationship 4 now.
Devon
Chel... I read your comment on her "grammar"*** and spelling, and would like to notify you that you can't spell perfectly either. You even "off" wrong! To answer the question originally asked, I believe that when a man is in love he will, most likely, tell you. If he doesn't, then watch for clues... He may occasionally watch you, just because he enjoys the way you move. He always likes to be touching you, holding your hand, or even just a fingertip on your shoulder. He may often comment on the cute things that you do, or the way he likes "this or that" about you.
Ashdi
u speak to him abt sum oder boy too much in sch a case either he will overact actin to b sweet or he wil try to chng the topic or just walk away that means he likes you..!!!
shakira
i am not sure about the idea of love,dating, and relationships.but i want to goin this site or program which i hope can help me in my relationship.
banita
for me what i know is if a guy love u he pretend not to let u know but will make sure u are always happy.but i will like to know more about when a guy love his girlfriend so much, how he behave, what he do and how he treat his girlfriend.
aiza
24-1144-9997925681605-100000141982191-920878-3759738-n.jpg
If the guy inlove with you, his shy to tell it to you.. he make some clue to express it.
chel
first of you need to learn proper grammer and type your question so we can understand what your talking about.Second if hes not talking to you when his friends are around, or simply just by a text message than hes not interested. Good luck! and pay attention in school, maybe youll learn how to spell.:):)
DEONNESHAI
yea i know that love is like love someong for them not what they have♥♥
tanisha
well i am 15 nd idk if mi bf realy loves me cuz he says he dose but we brake up nd get together nd all he dose is like me fo mi body in stuff but i do love him
ISHA
I m 13...n the boy vich i like, is kind of shy 2 me... bt v msg ech othr..n he 2... bt i really wanna kno if he luvs me or not!! v r gud frndzz but he nevr talks 2 me whn hizz frndzz r around him.. v only msg ech othr...once i snt him msg sayng m missin him...n i think so that his frndzz kno that i LIKE/LOVE HIM...:)
maureen
He always looks at me even if he is far away from me.He have a love face when he looks at me .And he is kinda shy of me.
Tiajade
he probz does if he pretends your not dere, dats what da shy one doo :P
ella
Outgoing boys make it obvious, but if it is a shy guy he will be really discrete;
does he end up at many of the events you are at? does he look at you when he thinks you dont know? is he loud when he is around you..pretending to ignore you?? if so HE LIKES YOU ALOT
FARA7
i whant to know can i keep my boy friend fore a long time
tacy
please i need help am inlove with this who has never express his feels towards me b4 and is kinda gettin me confuse
sarah
please contact me about the book you have. You said you know the tricks
lindy
i m in love with a someone and we have spend the weekend together but no sex but i want him to fall in love with me
yuri
I wanna know if my boyfriend is in love with me or he is just keeping for the sake of having a girlfriend
saraah
thers a guy in my school...3 months i heard that he loves me..but he is a flirt..now i dont know whether he loves me now or not...how can i confirm it through his actions towards me.....plz plz help
Tea
Well there is 1 guy in my class & i really like him & he likes me too.( But i am working on it) :) If you wanna know if your/not crush likes you just try to get know his friends very well,then his friends will talk about you and your crush will respond to them if he really likes you.But the way i finded out my crush likes me is that he talked about me even if he doesnt ever talk to me.The whole class started saying Omg!... Loves her!He always looked at me when we are in school. Just try to spy his friends,your friends and him what they talk about .
shosho
in my con guys dn't usually says that..my problem that the guy i luv tell me that am his pest friend and ever one tell me that he love me..by theway we was in reletionshipe
michelle
ur tripping girl...u got to wait till he makes his move alright
shana
Yea, by the way he looks at you. And smile when u ask "why do u keep looking at me?" Calls and ask to see you almost everyday. Wants you to meet his friends and family.. thats it. thats the truth and only truth
eileine
i so want to know if he's in love with me. i want to know if i love him too. *sigh*
breanna
well if he is faking it he would not be giving you hints me i am geting some hints of my man and yes we are now togther becaues he told me that he loves me .....
Maria
I don't know if the man online loves me he's my online boyfriend we chat a lot , he called me in my phone and text me send emails and sometimes were doing sex on cam and dirty talks although we haven't met in person just cam .I really don't know if he's true or not but he said he's serious and he loves me so much
carol
i wish i wud gt 2 chart wiz u da mre afta ma reply
simran
i want to know that i m in love but he dont love me i try to tell him but no response from him
preety
i lik som1 bt i dnt kw weather he liks me or nt?we used 2 taiks somtim on facebook or gtaik bt he taiks me vey sweetly n he gave me kw plz help hw i cn kw he love me or nt?
yvette
he spend time to be with you despite your distance...
markie
well he alwayz said ido ido he would alwayz tell my friends oh i love her. he never really expreces his feelings only i time he said i love you im so confused and then he said what if i asked you to marry me
joanna
hey.. well this is hard its this guy ughh he just tells me so much but i dont know if to believe him ive know him my whole life i dont know if he loves me as he says he do but some times im like so sure of him bcus he tells me every thing about him but i just want to keep my gaurd up
ravi
hi ravi from mumbai xzxzzy4yz4 /x3z34yy3zx pls call me and answer my few questions about womens signs about their lips and fingures its created me a problematic pls help me out
delmis
will how do you find out if they love you or not?
Jem
03-1144-simply-jem.jpg
i have a friend hu's always calling me all the time. he's too busy with his job, but he really find ways to get in touch with me..he always keep me posted..he always ask me to blow kisses to him over the phone..we talks more than 5 hours before he hop on his bed..and he's always insisting me to hang out with him..he always says he misses me all the time. do you think he likes me more than friends?
Meg
well, they dilate when you are talking with him!
Meg
i heard somewhere that there pupils dilate! i don<t know if its true but i hope so..! i<m like in the same situation as you!
adeolu
i really want to know if my guy is in love with me.
irene
can a guy love you with alll his heart without showing it. if a guy is truely in love with me how would i know that such person is in love with ,whta would his charactere look like .if atall his in love would he be asking for sex every week when ever am with him he would like to have sex eith me i really cant understand if he truely loves or his just pretending
ateddysdream
if a guy is in love with you, he will take it beyond words. if he has been hurt in the past then it might take him longer to say, but not in showing it. sometimes if a guy is too afraid, not shy, to say it then he might not have moved past his past yet so watch out for that.
serry
how to know if he loves me cuz i really want to know,cuz now he now here
Title: How To Know If A Guy Is In Love With You? Signs Men Give To Women [7998]
Tags: how to know if a guy is in love with you signs men give to women