How Can You Know If Someone Is Checking You On The Facebook?

Forums » Interesting Topics » How Can You Know If Someone Is Checking You On The Facebook?
another question i had was if anyone knows how i can find out if anyone is checking out my profile on facebook
i have a facebook account and i wanted to put your nice wallpapers but i can't seem to get it done. another question i had was if anyone knows how i can find out if anyone is checking out my profile on facebook. i also have a friendster account and i am able to see who has visited and seen my profile but on facebook or myspace i can't seem to find something like that so if anyone want knows how i can get this information i can give it to you. its a secret though, because this is something facebook doesnt want you to know, but there is actually a way to do it. i dont want to post it here though cuz i might get in trouble so i will only give it to some people who really needed. if you need it you have to tell me why you need to know and ill send it to you. for example, a good one is like if you want to know if your ex is checking you out, or maybe like your you suspect your parents are spying on you.. tell me
Kaycee
please! i am requesting the information needed to watch and protect my facebook account there have been strange things happening on my page, to my page and i know it is being caused by a disturbed individual so if you can please sent me the info a,s,a,p it would be greatly appreciated and it would save me the stress aggravation and higher blood pressure!

you in advance!!!
Maria
i just want to know whos checking my facebook account profile can ou that favour for me!
sophie
I need to know if my Boyfriend is spying on me
lucas
want to know if girlfriend spying on me
dennis
need it rigth away?
Jess
Ive been getting random people trying to friend me after me and my ex broke up, and I'm trying to see if he's the one that's spying on me.
daniel
Hi I have a feeling my girlfriends X is looking to find info about me to use it in some way against me. She left him because he was acting out of his mind.
mayo
Wow.. everyone seems to want to know who is checking you out on facebook. This page is full of personal stories and no answers. I was curious as well and that's how I got here. Here is a possible answer. I am not sure if it's correct though: soci LUCK :-)
Tayisha
I would like to know if I am being facebook stalked by this person who follows me around.
alice
i want to know it, because i have an ex, and i still like him..i want to know if he still checks me out.. help pls?..
kassem
i want to check about a girl that i'm friends with since 5 months, and she's answering the same questions i answer, so i want to know if she likes me, so please can u give me that info so i can see if she visited my profile?
karl
09-6954-crash-bandicoot..gif
im like a fue girls on fb but realy wondered if they were intrested in me by looking in my pics n profile, which i wouldnt find out, but if i could id show more intrest instead of worring about been rejected. thanks
goondan
I would like to know if someone I really wish was not in my life is checking my facebook and it was hacked and I am suspicious of them...please help!
rawwwwwr
i would like to know if my ex is cheking on my profile
zhen
I wanna know if my boyfriend ex is viewing me..
Marlyn
I would like to know who are checking my profile and if my ex been checking my profile.
jessie
I would like to know who has been checking my profile out.how do I find this out
tanya
i want to know if my mom is spying on me and if my boyfriend cares about my profile
http://wallpaperama.com/forums/how-can-you-know-if-someone-is-checking-you-on-the-facebook-t6954.html
Mano
hi , i like this girl and i think that she dse but i wana see fshe is cheeki my fb page to hae confirmationsthat she doseraly like me
Ca
How do I know if my ex-boyfriend is watching my FB page? Thank you.
Rose
my account was hacked and i want to know by who
Christiaan
I would love to know if my ex-gf who I'm still into, is checking my FB status or photo updates plz!!

Thx a lot!
hanna
i want to know if my best freind for years whom i dont talk to now is chekin me out
christinacozzone
I want to see if ex is checking my facebook
Kipras
There are some girls who invite me into their friends but never chat with so i want to find out if they're just trying to increase the number of friends on facebook or whatever
mesh
people from my family are after me...and i wana know if those fake accounts with no info in them are them.as after i msged them that i know they r checking me they are not checking me from their original accounts on facebook but there are 4/5 contacts checking me ....which are definitely fake accounts made by them.i wana track them.can u help?
Gavin
I like this girl, I am sure she likes me too, but I need to find out if she is checking me out. Also my ex is trying to hurt me more than she already has , i need to make sure she is not keeping tabs. thanks
craig
I need the information. I have an ex that has claimed to check my Facebook and the accounts of women that I have dated or that i currently date. I believe that she is stalking me. I need to have some proof. Thank you
Juanita
would like to know if someone is checking me out on facebook as well. Thx.
dave
i am interested in a man. i know that he never comments or likes anything on my profile but i just want to know if he really cares about me or not. so please i really need it
Qi
Hi I want to know if my ex still checks my facebook because I want to get back with him and want to know if he feels the same way. Please help me!
Jey
fill me in as well..I need confirmation on the spies and despisers!
sarah
i would like to know if my ex is viewing my fb profile
danieltosh.im
dude i think this goth wierd chick is stalking me we loveed and she sucked my private and i think she has some of my hair to im really scared and conserned
daisuke
i just want to know if there's anyone stalking me or just checking me out.
femi
im being stalked and humiliated by info gained from my FB account, its destroying my life and i need to know how this person/people are accessing my fb account and who?
John
I think a crazy person is stalking my pages. I have met a few suspicious people but I don't want to judge them unfairly without knowing for sure. I also want to know so I can see about blocking the person.
teresa
Yes please do tell very interested in finding out who goes on my page
lovely
i think my ex is syying on me coz he seems to kno everything i do....pliiiiz pliiiiiiz tell me how to kno whos checking out my profile...thanx....
lovely
i wanna know who checks out my fb profile..... is there a way?
Donna
Need to verify if my ex's gf is stalking my profile
dave
19-6954-higbee-beach-cape-may.jpg
im going through a seperation and she told me she needed space so im curious if she is checking out face book to see my blogs thank you
xiomara
I want to know if someone is on my facebook page because I tink dat my ex husband and my boyfriend baby mom be on my page.
Marc
I want to see if anyone is spying on me.I had some trouble in the past with hackers. Thanks
Fern
I have tenants that moved out & took my information from my computer hardrive amongst other things.I believe they are monitoring my page/account? I would like to be able to check this. Kindly thanking you or your help.
Mailyn
Who's been checking my daughter's fb... we are worried of ex bf
bee
I just wanted to know if my ex is cheking my facebook profile. Thanks!
sheldon
please tell me how can i know if someone is viewing my profile because my parents r spying on me,please sir or madam it is an request
Barbara
He is a pedaphile.I don't want him to be able to get information on me.He molested my granddaughters and his daughters.His daughter is my niece.She and my granddaughters are on my profile
Ada
I am interested in a boy, I want to know whether he is interested in me or not. Thanks.
Title: How Can You Know If Someone Is Checking You On The Facebook? [2346]
Tags: how can you know if someone is checking you on the facebook