How Can I Get Him To Fall In Love With Me Again Make A Guy Love You Again

Forums » Personals » How Can I Get Him To Fall In Love With Me Again Make A Guy Love You Again
This Page Contains information about How Can I Get Him To Fall In Love With Me Again Make A Guy Love You Again By betsi in category Personals with 53 Replies. Last Upated: Wed Jun 04, 2014
hi, i need your advise from anyone at this point, i am desperate. i need to know how i can make this guy love me again. you see we were in love, i had to go to another city because i had to move for six months, we stayed intouch for all those six months but only though phone and we became apart, now i am back in town and i know his love is not the same as before. he treats me differently than before. has anyone gone though what i've been going through?

i really need your help if you can tell me some ways i can get this guy to love me again.
jordan
ive been there ; text me sometime girl & we'll talk about it , im also in love with a man who is engaged now .
http://wallpaperama.com/forums/how-can-i-get-him-to-fall-in-love-with-me-again-make-a-guy-love-you-again-t1514.html
Cantena
Im going through what you said...
He is now in UK before he leave he ask me to promise him a thing...wait him to come back..btw i oly noe him for 2months
we only contact throught online..he say he is going there only for 6 months and now today he posted on hhis wall. he say he cant make it n wan to break the promise
Alixandra
There is this guy in school this girl she was in the way and then i new it would never happen. than she moved far away and he asked me out we went out for 3 months and i called him up and he told me the she asked him out and she was comeing back and he broke up with me for her how do i get him back?
holly
Love advice on how to get him fall in love with me again.
Rachel
Hi. I have had that problem, well actually I HAVE that problem... Except we like each other before we met (my bff set us up, it's her cousin)and we met then we kept in touch for 6 months. Then about three weeks ago I came to see him, then after the trip about few days after he texts me saying how we know we like each other a lot and how he wants to be friends. But does itmake sense? No. Because two months ago we said we loved each other. I will tell you something... We are only 12 yrs old. I cried. And yes, I still love him. Sorry I have no advice, but I have a story. Stories are sometimes better... bye. Good luck!
Caitlin
im goin though the same thing but me and this guy broke up and i love him again. but i dont know if he loves me.:(
cherie
help me please - my husband of 25 years has left me to think - he told our 19 year old son he doesnt want to be married to me anymore. He has not contacted a lawyer and he only took some cloths to stay with his sister. i love him and dont want a divorce. I am not pleading with him to stay because it would only make matters worse. how do i get him back. please hel
Mia
Oh, at my school there is this very handsome boy who's very truthful, he's an awsome friend, but how can i get him to see me, from how i feel? To get toward me, with a hug.
juan
I KNOW YOU CAN TAKE TO THE MOVE OR OUT TO EAT IF YOU WAS MY GIRL FRIEND I DO ANY THING TO MAKE HAPPY WHAT YOU DO IF YOU WAS MY GIRLFRIEND I NEED A GIRLFRIEND NOW
Shawty
Ive dated this guy for almost 3 years we live together. But he told me he needed a break i gave it to him, but it was so hard because we live together i had no where to go. Months went by he started talking to one of my friends i started getting jealous of her. Every time i said something to him about her it just seemed to push him tours her more. Finally he told me that he liked her but that he had more strong fillings tours me. I took it calmly we see her all the time. We are going back out to give it a try but he said its hard for him to get that love that he wants back for me because he likes her. what can i do, for us to work for him to love me again and for him to forget about her?
Adriana
This boy used to love me. But Im not allowed to date. We kept our relationship a secret and he always tools me he loved me. He says he doesn't anymore but I have a feeling he does. How can I find out if he really does?
emily
just give up alredy move on cause once he treats you different your done
navanes
i love a boy..but i dont know whether he love me or not...but can u tell me a way to find out whether he love or a wayh to make him love me....
Emily
So, I had liked this guy since 4th grade. And he liked me too, but we never did anything about it. Then at the end of 6th Grade my mom decided I had to switch to a different school in the county. I didn't want to go, but I had to. So then when I told him I was going to a different school he got really mad. We started talking a lot less and then we stopped talking all together. Now whenever I see him, he doesn't even look at me or act like I'm there. And it hurts that we used to be really close and now...we're not.</3
Klara
Heeyy(: So I was in love with this really hot guy, whos 14 and im 13. Weeeellll, he loved me back and we talked and talked! it was freakin' perfectt...we dated..girls got in the way of us but he let them go for me..
the i introduced him to the most amazing girl i know, my best friend. Now hes in love with her even though he told her he didnt like her, he loved me. in the last three days, hes forgotton all about me, and is telling everyone and posting on facebook he loves her. i cant get mad at my friend cuz i used take guys away from her all the time. until i met him.
jordans
cut his hair, then do wich craft with it
Kati
Well, my best friend was going out with this guy who was very sweet, nice, respectful, everything. They broke up and we started to talk. I left my boyfriend of the time to go for him because this guy made me feel like no other. Well, I leave for a week to go see my sister down in Florida. He went to a rave, got drunk, and kissed a girl. We stayed together 3 days after I found out. Then I broke up with him because I was sick of the best friend (the one who set us up) telling me he wasn't the one for me. He told me to move on, I tried. Then I decide to go to his baseball game to support him and some of my friends. We get on the phone after that, and we start to say I love you again. Then his phone breaks and I can't seem to find any contact with him because he is in high school, I'm in junior high. I was left for over half a week with no contact to him whatsoever. Then I finally get a text from him. I ask him to call me and I don't get a phone call. I love him. I want him to be with me forever. What do I do? I'm extremely desperate for some help.
fabiola
omg the exactly same thing happend to me except i was only gone for two or three months when i came back it wasnt all the same i wish it was but know hes getting back to the routine as the old time am soo happy but i dont know if hes scared to tell me that he likes me just a little or what but he still cares for me cuase when ever were alone or just happen to see each other out side or something like he getts really close to me and my face and he hugs me and hold my hand for along time or my waist and i cant tell he gets happy when am around him hope it all goes well with our man and wish me luck with my baby daddy i dont want to loose him i wanna have him by my side and hold him close to me GOOD LUCK...!!!!!
sandra
I recently saw a testimony about a spell caster of some sort in a blog I visit for relationship and marriage counselling problems and I just thought after ripped off the previous year of almost about $580, I should try it*maybe out of desperation of some sort*..and I contacted them..Atfirst everything felt dreamy and unbelievable,their consul and solution was a little bit easy and strange and I was scared a little cos I heard read and heard lots of stories of fake spell casters and scammers ripping people off their money..I played along with a little hope and and faith and I was sent some few stuffs after everything and it worked like a miracle,everything went to a while new direction,it was and is amazing...I guess it was all good faith that made me read That particular post that faithful day..I hope they could help other people too like they did me...I did a little and I got everything I wanted and wished for*my husband,my family and my life back*their address is; odonshiraad - at - Google
audrey
my name is audrey and i happened to be scammed by some people on the internet proving to be spellcasters but got no result. I did one last week and happy to tell you that this worked. Though some con us of our money but i didnt relent. I will say i am the happies woman on planet earth now cause i got my husband back from you becky. I won the battle. nOw if there is anyone with a relationship problem or marriage problem you can be rest assured if you do search well you will get solution. My contact is audietayl - at - ymail dot com if you want to meet this spellcaster i used.
izzy
My name is Isabella. well, i screwed up. I met this guy and he loves me so much and i love him more than anything. then i messed something up and he thought i was cheating on him when i never would do that. we were talking about getting married for god sakes and im only 16! hes 18. and my mom figured that we were talking about that and took away my phone and ipod touch so i could not communicate with him. he doesnt go to my school and i cant communicate with him any other way! its been 3 months since ive talked to him and every time i think of him my heart gets ripped out. my mom wont give me my stuff back and im scared that he will hate me forever and find someone else. Im so scared. please help me...
cassey
Comments
Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
casey

Vancouver, Canada

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2011

Judged:
[Spam]

[Clue made use of the great spell caster to make my lover come back to me after three years of divorce in my marriage. am glad i met this spell caster at the point of my needs. she deals speciallly in
LOVE SPELL
MARRIAGE SPELL
EX LOVE BACKSPELl
you can reach this guy spell caster on her email - at - Yahoo! brought back my source of hope back to my marriage. am a fufilled woman now
dena
HELLO EVERY ONE THANK YOU ALL OR YOUR POS
godinezfrances@aol.com
well all of u that think witch craft is the way its not all of u guys are dumb... and the only way he can fall inlove with u again is by showing him who u r n how u r n if he dosnt love u any more let it go and if it was ment to be he will be back!!! im pregnet and my bf dosnt wanna be with me bcuz my family puts him understress a lot we cant even spend the night at each others house whts that about but he clames he still loves me when he even told me he was just with me cuz of my baby.... dont get married its not the right thing to due trust me
julieta
im going through the same thing now,im on holiday and my boyfriend just doesnt seem the same anymore..its like he doesnt care that much anymore i just want things to be like they were before.perfect.
angelina
i have just met with this new spell caster on the internet an he have just helped me to get my lover back, after`a long separation of 8months. i have tried other spell casters and they all take my money away without helping me. but i have finally met with the one who have brought smile to my face and i am so happy. his address is holydeityofpower - at - gmail.co met with him and experience the same smile on my face.
JOY

my name joy i am 20 year of age i lost my mother two year ago early this year my dad broach a lady to our matrimonial home who he called his Concordia unknowing to me she enchanted my dad with her dark magic suddenly my dad turned into a change man he Maltreated me as if i was a slave but all thanks to who cast a spell on her and every thing become new again, and i will proudly say that is my mentor and savior thank you so much. you too need is help you can contact her no EMAIL - at - gmail.
Kathy
I'm so happy that I found this man, Dr. Hunt. I had some bad things going on, my man left and I was working, but I had a reading and Dr. Hunt told me to quit the job and that there is some unexpected shady dealing's there. I'm glad I listened to him, because a few weeks later, my colleagues at my job got into some legal mess and I am not part of it since I quit my job. I got a Come To Me Spell and days later my man returned and we've been talking and got back happily together 7 days after that. I believe so much in Dr. Hunt and i will advise anyone at there to contact him through - at - Google if you need solution to your problems. Kathy
KELLY
- at - Yahoo! is very phenomenal, he have given me hope and always GREAT advice to hang on, he saw what I couldn’t, the spell worked, my manager contacted me back to resume office!! this _- at - Yahoo! spell caster is the BEST among all, I can count on him for success after what he did for me with his spell. : ) and great advice, not only as a client but as a friends
Jade
how do i make my ex boyfriend who i am in love with love me back, he told me he loved me and he said he lied, he told to go die and he wished he never met me but i think hes lien, how do i make him fall for me, need a reply as soon as please xx
Juhaszova
I and John has been together for 8 years. We both put our capital together to open a supermarket and since then we have been living happily without any problem. I always discuss about marriage with John but he replies me with, we will soon get married. I was surprise on Friday evening when i was in my brother's house, John called me on phone and told me that we can no longer carry on with the relationship because he has find himself a rich a lady whom he want to get married to. I shocked and hospitalize for 4 days. I was so tired and tried to take my life because i truly love him. All the investment was opened in his name and signature and i am left with nothing. One Sunday evening when i was searching online for help, i was directed to ancientremedy1 - at - I contacted him and he told me what i need to provide for he to bring back my happiness. I never believe in him because he was requesting for money which i don't have, i discussed it with my brother and he decided to assist me because he wants the best for me. I sent him what was required of me by the temple and four days after i contacted him, John came back begging for my forgiveness. I was so surprise that it worked. I and John are happily married today and i won Dr. Hunt my happiness. If anyone need to be happy in any circumstance, i will advise you to contact Dr. Hunt through ancientremedy1 - at - and his website is ancientreme Juhaszova
Joy
If this hadn’t happened to me personally, I would never have believed it. But it did!!! I got a love spell from and even with no one in particular in mind, he was able to throw something like a “love aura” all around me! I feel men’s eyes on me everywhere I go, and in a nice way. I have already accepted a date for this weekend from a man I used to work with and just “happened% to run into at the post office!! That’s no coincidence, in my book!!
ORANGEL
HE IS NQW ACTING DIFFERENTLY TOWARDS ME AND I DO NOT KNOW WHY
mary
"I never really believed in any of these things but when I was losing fiance, Suzie, I needed help and somewhere to turn badly. I found Extreme Spells dot com online and ordered a RETURN MY LOVER SPELL. Several days later, my phone rang. Suzie was her old self again and wanted to come back to me! Not only back, my casting opened her up to how much I loved and needed her. Spell Casting isn't brainwashing, but they opened her eyes to how much we have. I recommend anyone who is in my old situation to try it. It will bring wonderful surprises as well as your lover back to you. The way things were meant to be. You CAN be happy in Love! Yes, Spell Casting is 100% REAL." - at - g
samantha
I can’t thank you enough for all that you have done for me. About a year ago I my partner split up, we had both made BIG mistakes in our relationship. He ended up moving away from me to pursue a new life. I knew in my heart that he would be the only one to make me happy. I was relieved when I found your site and what you had to offer. I requested 3 to 4 day casting of the reunite us love spell and within 4days Greg’s company had relocated him back to our hometown where I still lived. We immediately reconnected and move in with each other. Our wedding date is set for Summer 2012. Expect to see your invite in the mail!.thanks to powerful (you! ~ Samantha, United Kingdom, Surrey, England.
Brittney
I was in a relationship that wasnt goin welll and a wonderful guy i met started to help me and cheer me up whenever i was down.. he said he didnt want to lose me and he loved me all while i was with this other guy.. then my bf at the time said not to talk to him so i didnt .. i just recently started talkin to the guy who loved me during the roughest time in my life.. and idk wat to do i am way more shy around him and he doesnt know how he feels.. he kissed me yesturday but he kidna likes someone else atm but likes me to i just dont know wat to do !!!! im in love with him id do anything for him !! i wante him
MICHEAL
JOB SPELLS I had been waiting for a department move at my current place of work, for almost 1.5 years. The management were dragging their feet and never seemed to reach a final decision. Within 2 days of receiving my job spell from the move was finalized
Whitney
It’s unbelievable how fortunate I feel after finding your website. For the past 6 months, I have been so depressed after losing my fiancé to another woman. My money situation worsened so much that I thought I𠆝 have to file for bankruptcy. I had a huge amount of debt and I didn’t know what to do. Out of complete and total desperation, I contacted many of those so-called individuals who promised powerful magic, witchcraft or black magic. None of them worked and none were as wonderful, affectionate and warm as Dr. Ogun has been. He is definitely different from the others and I felt immediate hope and strength from hearing about the promises he had to offer. He carries an air of purity and divine strength that is as pure as fresh snow on the ground. I requested Dr. Ogun's most powerful spells and I was relieved right away that I had someone to solve my problems for me. His spells worked wonders and I am now back with my fiancé and my money troubles resolved itself after winning the lottery. Dr. Ogun, I have no idea what I would have done without you being there to help me out. Work with him on this email address and you will get the best result: best regards, Whitney
johnny
My name is johnny, i have been having problems with my girlfriend and have been together with her for over 6 years now, I do love this woman a lot and do want to get married to her but at times i did feel a little confused about this and has wondered if she has been true to the relationship... i have found king son. she told me that she was not being true with me..I did later find out that she has been seeing her ex boyfriend I was overwhelmed and did not know what to do, although I still loved this girl and could not see myself with anyone else, I did not want to lose her and king son assured me that they could help me with this problem, I contacted .ayelalashrine - at - once again to let him know that I did want to get help with this. With the powers that they do have my girlfriend and I did work a lot of things out and she has came back to me and we are now back together and engaged I did get over the fact that she has cheated on me but sometimes we do need to forget the past and move on to a better future and without king son' help I dont think it would have ever worked out.he is truly an Angel sent from up above!
Nanita
>My ex-husband and I had always manged to stay friendly
>afte our divorce, but I always wanted to get back
>together with him, and he was never sure. So, I
>thought it was about time I MADE him sure! All it took
>was to contact you and a request for a specific love
>spell, and spell?s powers began to work their
>magic. My spell is working because guess what: My ?ex?
>is soon to be my husband again! This is nothing short
>of a miracle. Thank you, . Words are not
>enough.co the great man on - at - gma or his mobile number. Two Three Four Eight One Six Nine Seven Five Four Five One Zero Seven Five Two . You will be happy you did.
jenny
My boyfriend broke up with me last week after two years relationship. We both are in high-school. He told me he no longer in love with me like the way he use to and just wanted us to be friends. I accepted his friendship in order to try and get him back i cried and pleaded for him to give me if i have done anything wrong but he refused. The day after he break up with me I told him that i will never give up on this one. So my friend told me about a temple called this temple helped me to get him back to me and now we are together. All thanks to i am Jenny
simbet
There are not enough decent sites on here anymore. Not that I term real ones. Most of them are out to take your money and offer nothing really in return. I can say that I know that You are a genuine bona fide 100% spellcaster and I have had dealing with you in the past many times that have changed my life and my life style. YOU have helped me financially and helped me get my feet back on the ground after a very messy divorce. You have also helped me find love again after time and are currently helping me trust someone else. I want to say thank you to all the things that you have given me over the years and I hope that we will be having many more years of contact and genuine love and fulfilment.I do not mind paying for the help you give me. I know that what I pay for will always be from the truth. I know you have overheads and in the grander scheme of things it’s a small price to pay for happiness, fulfilment and peace of mind. THANK YOU Dr,
rahms
how can i make a guy i have let go of fall in love with me again?
sunshine
A lot of people write to me asking if I have a luta spell to get their ex back. Their lover, partner, husband or wife has left them and naturally they’re heart broken and desperately want them to return.

Some years ago one of my friend’s came to me. I’ll call her Susie. Her long-term boyfriend had left her. They𠆝 lived together for about ten years. She was devastated.

&#x can’t stop crying,” she said. “Please, please, Doc, have you got a luta spell to get my ex back. I can’t go on without him. I’m scared I’ll have a breakdown
I went round to see her to make sure she was okay. She was in a shaky state, but calmed down after drinking a couple of glasses of red wine.

Anyway, I said I𠆝 fix her up with a luta lover back spell. See if we could kick up some action and get Susie’s ex to at least call her.

This was one of those instances where it worked like a dream. Susie’s ex called her within three days of the luta lover back spell being cast. They were on speaking terms again. A week later she asked me to fix up a Conjure Box for her – the idea being to move things along faster.

It worked. Two weeks later they were reunited. Susie got her ex back. She was overjoyed and so was I. It’s great to see things move along so fast email:
Cindy
Plsss help me to fall in love again my ex bf,I really love him,what should I do
geho
this man called wildernessofspirit - at - Google help me out, i am so happy now that i met wildernessofspirit - at - Google.
joyful
i am happy to get my ex boyfriend back will the good shrine.thank be to this ayelalasrine - at - Google
elizabeth
this boy is my love but i am having some trubles with him becuase one other girl likes him and i need help or advice to help me win him and i dont know wat to do can u help me?
Jayy12~
me and my ex were going out for almost a year . he waas & still is the love of my life , we did everything together , we met eacjothers family , he'd play around with all my liiddo cuzins & sisters. my liddo brother got very attached to him. he even called him daddy. we got closer & closer every time , i lost my with him , & some how things just started to fall apart little by liddo . . . we eventually broke up /; i have no idea on how to get him back D: i love him & i miss him but i just dont kow what to do hes changed so much & i just wish i could get all of that back ....
Tom
Tom D'Amico"I have spent much money on spells and bought many spells three or four times as much as than your spells. I was almost thinking there was no hope to reunite with my wife. But i read these good reviews about your work and bought one more spell. I put all my faith in you and followed your directions to the letter. We are happier now than ever. Everything looks perfect and so natural! That's what i love with your spell. Thanks." supremelovespell - at - Google
Title: How Can I Get Him To Fall In Love With Me Again Make A Guy Love You Again [8130]
Tags: how can i get him to fall in love with me again make a guy love you again
By
Comments 53
Visits 13177