Have This Bump On The Back Of My Head, What Is It? - Personals

Forums » Personals » Have This Bump On The Back Of My Head, What Is It?
i have a bump on the lower right side on the back of my head
i have a bump on the lower right side on the back of my head. its hard and doesnt hurt but it scares me because its gotten bigger and i get head aches all the time. i told my parents but they didnt seem concerned.
hero
just the other day i was doin myhair and felt a lump on my head. it felt like a pimple and it was red , i didnt know how i got that. i told and showed my mother and she said i must have hit my head .? well i didnt pay mind to it anymore and i thought maybe she is right . so one night i go to bed after a nice shower and got ready for bed ,early cuz i had to work in morning , well when i wake up to and jump out of the bed i felt dizzy. i just thought it was cuz im just gettin up and im sleepy still . well i continue trying to get ready and i find my self not able to walk right and bumpin into things cuz i was soooo dizzy . thats wen i notice something was not right . i went to work anywayz (still dizzy ) wen i got to work everything seem to be spindin in circles . i felt nauses now . i was white as a ghost. i was sent home and i went bak to bed . i knocked out ,i couldnt get out of bed till 8pm wen i felt better . finally i was able to walk right and no more dizziness. the next day......
Caroline
i have a bump on the side of my head next to my ear that i found today, i have no idea what it is, im scared :[
Mimi
hello everyone, after i read most of your comments here, i decided to call my doctor and schedule an appointment. i have a hard bump in the middle right side of my head. when i went, he told me there is xx% chance that it is nothing but he told me that i should get an x ray of my skull. the x ray came back and he told me my skull looks normal and what i have is probably a calcium depository. but i insisted for an mri so that i can have a peace of mind and get treated early if there is anything that i can do. i had an mri with no contrast done and my result coincided with the x ray. i just had a calcium depository. wow, i feel so relieved....i recommend everyone to go see a doctor if you see anything that makes you a bit uncomfortable and push for the mri so that you can get a piece of mind or act quickly if there is anything that you can do before it is too late. trust me, it is worth it!
nisha
hi everybody!! i have a couple of lumps on the top of my head..they dont hurt at all they are just really hard, sometimes when i touch them they be feelin sensative..im scared because i dont want it to be cancer..my brother has lumps also...
http://wallpaperama.com/forums/have-a-bump-on-the-back-of-my-head-t7720.html
michael
yah me to i have 2 bumps on left and 2 bumps or right side of the head its fine there there when humans evloed if it doesnt hurt or you dont get major headachs your fine major heads such as migrains are sign of brain tumer
Michael
leaves your bumps only go to doctor if you have many headaches other than that if you keep hitting them they will bruise and you may bleed in the inside my friend is a doctor
rosemary
youve realy got me worried now 4 atleast 6 months i have been getting headaches quite frequently and everytime i do i redish lump appars on my right side of my forehead i went to the doctor and they said it was fine but ive been taking piks everytime the lump appears! although i dont get them as often im stil having the same problem what shal i do??
sagiedunn
what is this knot that been on my forehead for 3 yrs.
deborah
I have had a lump on the top of my head for over 5 years now. You can see it through my hair. It doesn't hurt but it is now worrying me. My ex husband use to hit me on the head alot so I always thought this was a result from that. Now I just dont't know. What could it be.
chloe
i have one on my head i just found it and got really worried its right at the front of my head near my eye brow its rather big too hurts to touch send me and email back please on my emial above xxx
helene
Would an mri of the brain show a tumor without the dye
Brooklynn
I just found a medium sized lump on the back of my head, I have also had 2 pains, 1 by the bottom of my left rib and on my back just below my shoulder blade, I was wondering if they these symptoms have anything to do with each other. The lump on my head hurts to lay on or touch but its not a very severe pain...Please help me!
Daphne
They could all just be either bug bites (from a spider usually) or sists! ask your doctor before treating them!
Maddy
I have a few bumps on my head also i also cant sleep because i think I have cancer Im afraid to tell my parents cause i dont want to face it although it doesnt hurt either somone plz tell me what to do am i just paranoid?
kat
I have a sist on my head aswell i have had it for about 2 years and been to the doctors about 3 times over it and says its nothing to worry about... But the thing is im in alot of pain since i have had it they said its part of the hair folicals growing and building up fluid.. The doctors tho said its not sopossed to hurt when im in annoy over it.
daniel
i have the same problems with all you guys and i am afraid to tell my parents
Brooklynn
I went to the hospital and it was just swollen glands, but I soon after got shingles, so get it checked out quickly if more problems appear so you can treat it.
HELEN
I have got a lump the size of a pea on the top of my head it feels a little soft when i push on it but it does not hurt the docter said it is a cyst.
peter
I think the answer is almost exactly the same for everyone who found a "bump." 1. it is very unlikely that it is anything fatal or terrible. 2. if in the tiny chance it is something bad, it can be fixed if you get your butt in and have a doctor look at it. 3: Not all doctors are good at everything. If you are not confident in the advice your doctor gives you, have him refer you to a dermatologist for a second opinion. Any doctor who is offended by such a request is probably a good doctor to replace. BUT if the second doctor tells you it is nothing to worry about, then STOP WORRYING. By the way, I don't always think you need second opinions. I have enough faith in my doctor that if she is unsure she will refer me without me asking her to.
cathy
You entered this in 2007, so this is quite late. Do you still have this bump? In doing a Google search, yours is the closest I found to my lump.
tyi
check phernologycheck phernologycheck phernologycheck phernologycheck phernologycheck phernologycheck phernologycheck phernologycheck phernologycheck phernologycheck phernologycheck phernologycheck phernologycheck phernologycheck phernologycheck phernology
tayler
i have a bump on the lower right side on the back of my head. its hard and doesnt hurt but it scares me because its gotten bigger and i get head aches all the time. i told my parents but they didnt seem concerned.
Randy
Hey, Don't worry. I got a bump on my forehead and it is soft and it hurts when i touch it too. It could easily be a pimple or maybe you hit your head on something. If i was you, i would wait to see if it gets bigger. If it does put some ice on, if that doesn't help then see a doctor. But it shouldn't be anything bad. The chance that it is head cancer is extremely low.
Aaw63553
Also there is a very small risk of "Head cancer," if it were cancer it'd either be a melanoma or bone cancer. If brain cancer was pressing on your skull so much that it made a bump then you're done for haha. And anyways bone cancer is usually in other places such as elbows, knees, legs ect.
lee
i have the same thing a bump on the back of my head thats been there for like a year or so and it doesnt hurt but i do get headaches all the time and my mother doesnt seem to care! though im trying to look up info to see if it is anything serious.
shaun
I have a lump at the lower left side of my head, near my neck, it's been there a while and doesnt hurt. My parents werent so worried, but i'm, going to have it checked it in 2 weeks's time.
charles
hey im only sixteen and i do have a little bump on the back of my head and you just gave me some good advice your cool
Derek
dude does any one here involved with like meditating and stuff? could that the be the reason why? cuz it appeared after i started,
Nichole
More than likely these are pilar or subcutaneous cysts. If they do not hurt or bother you, a doctor will not remove them. I have two, almost like I have horns. Not a reason to stress. Hope this helps.
kathy
i also hav a bump and it hurts only when i touch it my mom is really worried and so am i but my dad doesnt care i need to know what this is please help.... thanx
Mildred
i have a bump on the lower right side of my head but it painful if i press down on it
Title: Have This Bump On The Back Of My Head, What Is It? - Personals [8381]
Tags: have a bump on the back of my head
By
Comments 31
Visits 11434