check it out selena gomez fans.. guess what i found selena gomez mobile phone number. if anyone is interested in having selena gomez's cell phone telephone number let me know and ill send it to you. i will. i just havent call it cuz im not allow to called any area code outside where i live. and this phone number is in california some where. can some one call it for me. ok but if you cant do that. ill send it to you, but first you gotta tell me what would you say to selena if you had her on the phone?

if you tell me i will send it to you ok, why i ask you to do this. well, i dont want to give it to just anyone, like h8r who would say bad things to her.

so. what would you say to selena if you were talking to her?

Which is your favorite wallpaper? btw, Thanks for all your comments, you can find her number in the comments below

Selena Gomez Quiz

Take this quiz of Selena Gomez. Lets see if you are a real fan or a fake fan. Only the real fans will know these answers. if you get all the answers correct, you will get Selena's Phone number. Good Luck!!
If You Get To Talk To Selena Gomez On The Phone, What Are You Going To Say To Her?
hello are you really selena gomez tell me
i love selena gomez all of her songs and i love selena gomez her
hi selena gomez i always wanted to talk to you when i first heard your song omg
i would like to have a picture with you i love selena gomez you you are my favorite singer
your so hot
hello, is this selena?
i love selena gomez you and i want to be your biggest fan!,
i loooooooove you selena, i really wish i could meet you
i luv u and your songs and i wish i could meet uπŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ and i want to become your best friend
i love selena gomez you so much
cann i si g a song to so you can get me fames cause i want to xbe you some day
i love selena gomez your music and your so pretty
ive always wanted to talk to you
you are my favorite singer
i am your biggest fan i love selena gomez u you are a great singer and actress i have love selena gomezd you since forever
u are my idol u inspire me
her singing is amazing and her acting in fashion
hi , i love selena gomez u so much i am huge fan
hi selena how are you
i love selena gomez you and when i grow up i winter to be just like you
omg is this real im ur biggest fan
i am your biggest fan you are so beautiful and cute
music and studio
you have pretty eyes and i want to be you
Whats Your Favorite Selena Gomez Song?
love you like a love selena gomez song
good for you