I Feel A Bump On My Head Lumps Bumps Brain Tumors Cancer Signs

Forums » Personals » I Feel A Bump On My Head Lumps Bumps Brain Tumors Cancer Signs
this page are examples of people who also have a bump on their heads thinking it could be a cancer or some brain tumor
I recently was feeling my head, and noticed a lump on the right side of the top of my head. I don't know how long it has been there and it doesn't hurt, has anyone have or had this before. im kinda worried that it might be cancer or something bad. i can't sleep at night because im constatnly thinking about it and i don't know what to do cuz when you go to the doctor they usually just say "oh, its nothing" what do you think i should do.

how about you? do you have a lump on your head? tell me about it. maybe i can learn from you

if you can help us all maybe we can help each other if you can provide this information:

What Country You live?
When did you noticed the bump?

dave
i have a lump just at the back of my ear i went 2 the doctor and was sent for a scan it turned out 2 be cancer i would go 2 the doctor if i was use
GENEVA
I did some research and found out that a bump on the head could be a boney tumor or osteoma. I will be paying the doctor a visit to see what can be done.
brad
22-r49231-brain-mri-no-tumor.jpg|49231
i went to the hospital last week to get an mri because of my headaches, my docotor said i should have one. so i did, this is what the hospital gave me and my doctor said he didnt see anytihng. so glad.
tyler
go to a doctor i have the same thing but i'm feeling pressure on it i'm going to the doctor to get an mri which is where the take x rays of your brain to check for tumors or cancer which is what you should do go to a doctor as soon as possible before it gets worst
Lola
thanks for your reply. i have no insurance but i was able to see a doctor at my local sliding clinic and he told me that it was a hematoma/blood clut as a result of a blow to my head. several years ago, i was involved in a car accident and hit the roof of the car with my head pretty hard when i was rear-ended. i didn't go to the hospital as i thought the headache i had would go away. as a result of that accident, my neck was also messed up, i now have scoliosis and even have problems breathing. the doctor says that it will go away. it has now moved to the other side of my head. i didn't have an mir, x-rays or anything. the doctor seemed to think that it was quite trivial and nothing to worry about. i think the other symptoms i have may be the result of the neck injury though.

i wish you the best of luck with your visit. hopefully, everything will be ok with you.
sara
I suffer from migraines and they have never found a med that works for me. My headaches are alwayson my right forehead and right temple area. 2 days ago noticed a slight bump above my right ear my head aces have been bad in the last 2wks when i rub this spot my head goes numb in that area and I almost get dizzy at the same time. ???
Lola
I just read these comments while researching the subject. I discovered a huge lump on top of my head (about the size of a fried egg) a few months back. I am unemployed and have no insurance and no money so there goes the going to the doctor thing. Anyway, this thing is growing at an accelerated rate so much that I think it's visible thru my hair now (the left side where it's located looks like Flo the Progressive spokesperson w/the big hair). The headaches are getting really bad, it's affecting my eyes & ears and sometimes it hurts down my neck. I'm also very weak and tired all the time. I feel like I was hit over the head with a big rock or a baseball hat.
bo
there are things called wen s it could be that
Darvin
Same problem. According to all the symptoms, most are on the right side of the head, I'm pretty sure it's from cell phone use. If I've been on my phone for a while, the lump starts to hurt and my right eye starts to get weak.
Rick
Most times they are benign cysts, I've had a few removed. However, it's always a good idea to get it biopsied just to be safe.
justjoshinya1123
i too have a lump on the top right side of my head. i've had it for a couple of years and i didn't really pay it any attention until recently it's been itching profusely. it almost feels like a big zit but i know it's not. i was thinking maybe that it was a tumor cause my dog has gotten a bunch before so i know what they feel like (but my lump isn't as big). then i found out my dad just went to surgery for a tumor on his head and it started to make me worry... i'll get it checked out the next time i go to the doctor. also, i'm not 100%, but i feel like it's grown ever so slightly over the last couple of years.
Shanda
Please let me knw what i find out my son had something similar
Tinn
My Aunty had bumps on her side of her head and she had it since she was a kid it started hurting her at age 30 she got surgery and it was brain tumor she has cancer so pay a visit at ur doctor please..
lozzdawg
i have a small bump on the right side of my head. i've had it since i was about 7 or 8. it doesn't hurt, it feels like its full or fluid or something but i cant vrush oer it because it will bleed. not sure what it is
betty
my daughter is 25 and she has a soft growth or lump on the top of her head. it is white in color and it looks like a soft cauliflower is the best way to describe it ....should we be concerned?
Paris
This sounds like a wart. But still check it out. Best of luck.
ryler36
I have this bump on the right side of my head as well. It's not painful just annoying. The doctor tells me it's nothing to worry about.
nesha
same things happened with me but i am still worry about my head lumb
AThomas
I have a lump on my head. It is hard and i honestly have no idea how long its been there. I causes me no pain. Often these things are nothing. My dad's head is covered in lumps and bumps and he's perfectly healthy.
tchristopher
just found this hard lump oon the back middle right side of my head...it is very sore, but I have not bumped my head. I found it after I started vomiting for no reason. it has me worried.
sublime5446
i also have weird large bumps that dont hurt on my head. they have neeb multiplying and people always tell me its nothing but i too am concerned but dont know what it is.
Towanna
IV had this lump on the right side of the back of my head it hurt when I touch it I don't remember bumping it. I can also feel it with out touching it in now its starting to give me headaches I
http://wallpaperama.com/forums/feel-bump-in-my-head-lumps-bumps-brain-tumors-cancer-t1857.html
Susan
Yes I have a small lump on the upper right side of my head. I have had it there for a while(Couple of Years) But now my right eye is getting weak and it is starting to really mess with my vision. The problem I have is my vision could be just a sign of old age and not the bump on my head at all. It doesn't hurt and is never sore. I have a headache sometimes but I am thinking its because of the eye strain. Should I get it checked out? Or just go to the eye doctor?
Ivan
Hey I have the same symptoms and im only 17 what is it please inform me asap im worried
hitman
its nothing serious its probably exotorosis which is a new bone growing
Missy
So I went to docs again and he tried to get a culture but there is no liquid in lumps hes still thinking it is a bacterial infection maybe from insect bites getting infected and making my lymph nodes swell. He says they are most likely NOT cysts because they move in different spots cysts usually inflame in the same spot. On antibiotics again.
jenna
hi i have the lump back of my head for 2 years its like a stabbing pain very stressful i know how you feel the best i can do is to go doctors it can be scary
Giovanni
Hey, i have the same thing. Im always worried about this being very serious or something. I am very afraid of all of these cancers in our world. Ive been afraid of getting a brain tumor for a long time. And i to hate going to the doctors for the exact OPPOSITE reason as you. I hate it if they tell me I have something very wrong with my body.
Anyway, i was searching on the internet and realized that there are many other things it could be. Please Reply
Missy
I also get lumps on my head that move and following the lump on head my lymph nodes inflame behind my ear. I went to the doc and he said it was a bacterial infection and gave me heavy duty anti biotics but it didn't seem to work cuz I'm sitting here with this big knot on my head and it hurts to touch my lymph nodes also are sore. But I'm going back to the docs cuz it came right back. I've been getting them for like 6 months now . It's weird and I wish there was a name for this.
maggie
I have been been getting lumps on my head for the past few months months. They come and they go. Sometmes they're soft and sometimes they're hard. I tried squeezing them thinking they might be a very large pimple. I am concerned enough now that I will go see my doctor. Keep you posted.
Alfie
Hi I am 13 and have autism and anxiety disorder I have this lump back of my neck and I am really scare here is a image of what it looks like that I got of google i
skylerss
i have one too
angela
I just read your comments about the lump on your head? well thats me too but mine is on the left side towords the back of my head,the size and everything, I also had this for a very long time and it used to bother me alot and I too was worried about it too but not now.To me its knowing it there that bugs me lol but i also have the option to get it removed no big deal, as long as it doesnt get bigger than my own head im all good lol, its just good to know that im not the only one with this same problem its not life threatning just annoying.
fan
i have one too its,tge same as u it right under tge skinha
Andrew
i am 13 and my mom has a bump on the side of her head and it looks like a cycst but i am not sure let me know
seraph13
They're most likely cysts. You can have them drained or extracted in outpatient surgery.
The
I like you comment!! I'm rather young and have a lump right on the back of my neck and it deffinatley ISN'T a blemish. It grows a little and I've experienced odd symptons since it was there. I think we ought to go to the doctor.
Ishrat
I am a 19 years old college girl. I facing same problems. I often getting these big hard bumps on the back of my head, and it does hurt alot that I can't even move my neck and can not sleepd. I am getting these since 2years. At the first time i had these behind my ear then constantly behing my head which is beside back of ear, then after my righ side or head, i got it on left side head aswell. Then within 1-2 months it went away. But after that I often get these big bumps on my back of head. The strange thing is i get this whenever i feel dizzy, vomiting feeling, headaches. And after i've started to get these, now everytime when I sit up from sitting down i eyes/vision gets blurry. Even when i am turning back or turning my head at left or right side my gets blurry. Its like now my regular issue. And I did not went to my doctor as she is soo silly.
ben
yes, i have the same lump as yours.. i also dont know when it started but b4, im sure it was a small one but now, i noticed that it grew and i am also worried about it,,,,did you consult in a doctor???
carol
maddy, you should see a dermatologist, i had one big lump and he checked it yesterday saying it's nothing.. and asked me to see him next week to check if it will remain the same size. good luck
Ollie
Hi mate, Ill explain my small lump, and see if you think its the same? Its about the size of a pee, on the right of my head just behind the temple. Its softish but if i push it feels abit tougher and doesnt go in. It doesnt hurt and never has. I have had this for many years, aslong as I remember. Im healthy and run triathlons all the time, i havnt ever told a doctor because its never phased me. Personaly my friend, I dont think you should worry if it does sound like the one I have. It concerns me a little but Im not dead and docs havnt ever noticed anything different about me. I have researched it countless times and never found an answer...so best thing dude - ask someone, ask another person and then a third. Opinions are all that we can do! Hope this helps!?
Chrystal
this ones been on here all day, i woke up with it not having a clue what happened. high-school nurse didnt do anything about it, she didnt even check it, just gave me ice and told me to f-off... came home and its 100% worse...my mom is a form of a nurse but she said to take pills and itl be fine... 3 hours later and i am crying non-stop...what the hell is this?!?
kap
lymph nodes run up and down both sides of the back of your neck...when they pop out they are doing their job and fighting an infection. A lot of times many lymph nodes is a sign of mono especially in teens. Quit freeking and go for a blood test. Don't read internet for answers...see a doctor.
Anonymous
well, about 2 years ago in winter i got hit in the forehead with a pretty big iceball... a bump immediately started to grow into a really big bump, wich went away in a week or so. but 6 months ago, i started to feel a small bump in the same spot, under the skin. it seems to move with the skin - just thinking, maybe you had an injury too?
Maddy
- at - Francisco : To what doctors are u refering: nuerologist ir some physician??? I too have 3 lumps...but one of them is real big.
Finger
I have a finger size bump on the middle back part of my head. I noticed it after a possible xtc overdose . It doesnt hurt but i know it shouldnt be there .is it cancer a tumor blood clot anyurism ?? Im scared i dont got health insurance im 18 and i need advice
Francisco
I'm 16, fairly healthy i rarely get sick and when i do its goes away pretty fast. At first i noticed a circular bump on the right lower top of my head close to my hair line, i'd say about an inch and a half above my hair line. Like i said at first it was just one circle then i noticed two other circular bumps really close and today i noticed its seems like they're connecting so now its made something of a triangular bump although you can still feel the three original bumps. I'm going to the doctors tomorrow so I'll post up what i find out for all of you who are going through the same thing. good look to all of you.
janine
i have about 5 little lumps on my head and it hurts and makes me light headed and gives me bad headaches
miyu
me too I have on my back head on the left close to my ear a hard bump under my skin. It hurts a little bit when i press it. when i touch it, the shape doesn't feel like a bump like when you hit your head. I think its a little bit more wide than long and sticks out a bit. I don't know what it is, I felt it already 2 weeks ago and it may was a little bit smaller before. But I am not sure. What should i do? don't know if I should go to the doctor, I have no insurance at the moment >.<'
bazza
the "c" word...... WTF has your c**t got to do with a lump on your head???........ oh manuresorry.... that c word lol
Mary
i have the exact symthoms. If you figure out anything id like to know.
Will
I experienced the same. Did some research and this should help. Melanoma cancer is the most common of all cancers. Melanoma causes most of the serious complications of skin cancer but accounts for less than 5% of all skin cancer cases. But just what is melanoma? And how is it different than other types of skin cancer? Skin anatomy Melanom is a cancer that starts in a certain type of skin cell. To understand melanoma, it helps to know some things about normal skin. The skin is the largest organ in the body whose principle responsibilitie are to: control body temperature cov the organs inside the body and protects them from injury keep in water and other fluids keep out germs What is melanoma? Melan is a cancer that begins in the melanocytes. Melanoma most often begins on the trunk or lower legs of fair-skinned people, but it can start in other places, too. The skin has 3 layers listed here from least to most deep: epidermi cells that are found in the epidermis, are the cells that can become melanoma. These skin cells make the brown pigment called melanin which makes skin tan and protects the deeper layers of the skin from the harmful effects of the sun. Types of melanoma Super spreading melanoma (SSM) - This type of melanoma is the most commonly diagnosed. SSM is the leading cause of death from cancer in young adults. This melanoma can occur anywhere on the skin's surface. Nodula melanoma (NM) - Nodular melanoma is the most aggressive and serious type of melanoma. NM can appear anywhere on the body. NM differs from other types of melanoma in that is tends to grow more rapidly in thickness than in diameter, may be visible during development and can appear in a location where skin lesions did not previously exist. Lentigo maligna melanoma (LMM) - This type of melanoma occurs on sun-damaged skin of middle-aged and/or elderly people, especially on the face and is often mistaken for a benign "age spot" or "sun spot." LMM can be dangerous if it goes undetected for years. Acral lentiginous melanoma (ALM) - ALM is the most common form of melanoma for people with dark skin and is sometimes referred to as a "hidden melanoma" because these lesions occur on parts of the body not easily examined or not thought necessary to examine. ALM develops on the palms, soles, mucous membranes (such as those that line the mouth, nose, and female genitals), and underneath or near fingernails and toenails. Docto can diagnose various types of melanomas, but still don't know what causes the condition. You can, however, avoid certain risk factors that will make it less likely that you develop the condition. Continue reading here for more information about risk factors and what might be the cause of melanoma here. Read more: Melanoma ehealthf
Adri
I just became concerned about a lump on my head this afternoon. Ive noticed it before but after running my fingers across it, I have the impression that its getting bigger. to be honest, I'm a little worried to say the least. It doesn't hurt at all but It also isn't supposed to be there. Of course the first thing that comes to mind is the "C" word but I' hoping it isn't that... I guess my next move is to go to a hospital and and get x-rayed or so...
haras
i have one on the top right and its small and moves... and one big one right in th middle of the back of my head that is hard and doesnt move.... im very scared...
chief
how old are you? because im worried my 12 yrs nephew i thought it was made by getting hit in the head by something but it wont go away and he said he he didnt fall or anything. so im like wtf?!
Title: I Feel A Bump On My Head Lumps Bumps Brain Tumors Cancer Signs [8175]
Tags: bump cance health tumor disease treatment cures concerns