Can You Give Me Selena Gomez Mobile Number For Free Get It

can you give me selena gomez mobile number? y bff told me there's this hotline where you can call and leave selena a voicemail for her fans and like then she calls you
27p-7614-selena-gomez-callme.jpg
im a huge fan of selena gomez.

do you know how i can have her phone number

my bff told me there's this hotline where you can call and leave selena a voicemail for her fans and like then she calls you back.

wow!!!

does anyone know the real numba?
cheyenne
hi selena i am so scared please call me i am your biggest fan i love your muisc i am One For Zero years old me and my friend want to speak to you so bad i hope you give us your number for we can call you
Liya
You are one of the best and one of my fave celebs can I please have ur number (: If you can get to me I will be very happy . I'll be there watching u in November 9th in Las Vegas where you will preform(:
http://wallpaperama.com/forums/can-you-give-me-selena-gomez-mobile-number-t7614.html
christian
how do i get selena gomez phone number?
kass
hey selena how can i get u to call me xxx
destiny
can I have selena gomez number
Mina.gregussen
Can i have Selena Gomez number?
I`m big fan!!!!!!!!!
noor
selena i love you if you saw this massage please send me in my e- mail thanks a lot
aaliyah
selena you are the biigist fan im 15 how old are you im the jonas brothers cuzin
brettanya
hi selena im your biggest fan ever i love you i cant stop thinking about you i wish we were bff"s but im One Four Five One Zero years old but i dont know how old you are and i want your real number please can you give it to me cause when ever i call the numbers i just hear this number is inccorect so can you call me if you have any free time its Four Eight Six Four Eight Four Five One Zero Seven so call me please and any one who is out there if you have selena"s real number just call me at Four Eight Six Four Eight Four Five One Zero Seven i can answer your calls everyday anytime so call me dont be shy.
valerie
hi selenas # is Five Six Two Three For One Three Three Four Four For One
Ashley
I really want salena to call me I would fleck out but searisly if she could I would be so happy or even text me
kelyse
dear selena im ur bggest fan since the begging no one can top u!!!i wont beg but if u can give me ur number i would do ANYTHING!!!!!!!
jessica
hey selena iam your biggset can u call me plz my number is One Nine Four Five One Zero Nine Four Four Six Six Two Six Eight plzz call me as soo as u get this message
makaio
selena gomez i love you so much i first fell in love with you when i saw u on barny as a kid and on wizards of waverly place when u kissed the boy who played a werewolf i felt like punching the tv because i love u so much i guess i got a little jealouse and by the way im 10 yr old please!!!!!!!!! send me youre phone number
indigo
hi selena i just wont to now your nunber plees!!!
and i love your songs a lot
Morgan
Hi selena i absolutley love you i want to talk to u so please give me your number!!
love, #1 fan<3<3<3<3
rhiannon
if she gives you her number call me at Three Four Five One One Nine Seven Five Two Two Four Seven Four
akshay
I am Selena's biggest fan please send me her
number! pleasssssssssss i request u to on my num Nine Four Five One One Nine Seven Six Four Nine Three Four Five One One Eight Four Five One One Eight
Roopsy
Please tell me I luv her so much I wouldnt even dream about saying something mean to her
Carlia
I am Selena's biggest fan please send me her number! pleasssssssssss
Sofiya
SelEna I am ur biggest fan I would really like to meet u plz call me my nummer id Two Four Five One Zero One -Eight Eight Eight -Nine Four Five One Zero One Two
zoey
selena u r my favourit singer
i love u so much
i know every thing about u
u r my idle
Cameron
Hi how are you doing Selena Gomez good
Good
Andrew
Her real number is Six Seven Eight Three Nine Four Five One Zero Four Nine Two Four Five One Zero but she has a thing We're you can only text her it's a fan number but I can call it because I am friends with her and have been friends with her for Six years
kamalei
what is your ne mobile fan number????
subhanshu
04-7614-s.jpg
i LOVE her <3
cheyenne
Hi Selena! I'm a really big fan of yours and I really would like to talk to you because i like to sing and act. It'd be awesome to have ur # !!!! thx <3
ciaran
i love u can u tell me ur number plz
SelGomez
hey guys! i am so sorry i couldnt answer some of u - but i try - i really do!! lols 2 every1! btw, Rebecca and Cintha and Lindsey, thnx so much i appreciate all of u who love my songs and the movies i've bin in! lots of luv 2 y'all, bye! Selena
Alana
I love ur songs and your shows I am like ur number One fan Plz call me at Eight Three Four Five One Zero Eight Two Two Three Four Five One Zero Four Eight
Crystal
HI SELENA! OMG IF YOU ARE READING THIS IT WOULD BE THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!1 WHAT IS YOUR FAN NUMBER??? I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO SEARCH FOR IT!!1
Ethan
I am your biggest fan EVER!! Please tell me. your fan number I would be. soooo happy to get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KALASH
hey selena i m great fan of urs!!! plss call me ! 1st i want ur number!!! plss give ur number!!1 i will die if u won't give ur number!!!! if u call me back i won't scream !!! plss reply!!! love u selena gomez
Anomonis
hey all of my fans im selena gomez my number is Five For Zero Five -Six Eight Six -Two Three Five Six
kalash
i know ur lying!!!!! plss don't lie i know ur not selena gomez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alexis
Claudia that was the sillyest thing to do you know that there are millions of crazy people who try to kidnap kids and teenagers and you just gave away the most important thing watch your going to get kidnapped or stalked.
Ella
I do not beleave you are selena. tell me something nobody else nows if you really are selena.
Emilia
Hello Selena I tried to call u but I coudnt
andrea:)
hi selena this is ur fan i love your music and i hope u can call me bak at this number Six One Nine Four Nine Five For Zero Seven Nine Eight please i love ur music!
Mervy
Whats selena real cell number. If you get this selena can you comment back and if I would give you my number would you call me
Shannon
Hi Selena on Facebook do you have a Facebook name Selena Marie
jft500
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i realy love selena gomez.
Haley
Dear Selena , OMG I love you so much as a fan . can I please have your number or fan number anything is good . you are my inspiration and I wish I could become like you one day . I have been singing for nine years and I have been hoping to become noticed by people for a long time . I really hope this brings a nice memory to your heart . please write back to me . P.S. could you get me in the singing business

Love ,[YOUR FAN]
Haley
Alex
Selena I love u so much so can I have your phone number
claudia
you are a lier you said nyournumber was (Five For Zero Five )Six Eight Six Two Three Five Six but i was going to say you r going to wake up ok lol

p.s
not real my best song witer but u r cool my number is (Two One For Zero )Four One Five Five Five Eight Two call my my name is claudia
simonedhanraj
hi selena how are u im a huge fan of your music im One Three an from guyana and i would love to talk to u heres my number Four Five One Zero Four Five One Zero One One Five Nine Two Six One Six Nine One Five Six could u text yours to my phone.im using my moms facebook page but my name is kelly
presley
i loooooooooooooo Gomez Bigest fan ever alive
Phoinex
can anybody tell me Selena gomezs phone number wanna say and doind project on her dec/13/2011
mark
i am your biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigest faaaaaaaaaaaaan ever
Cindy
OMG Selena!!!!!I am your BIGGEST fan!!!!I LOVE your music!!!And i loved all your movies!!!!if you can call me please do!!!!!!Nine Four Five One Zero Four -Seven Four Two -Five Six Nine Four . thanks,LOVE YOU SELENA!!!!!!!!
Jessica
Hi Selena Gomez :)
i'm a huge fan and love your show Wizards of Waverly Place. I'm 11 years old turning 12 on the 20th of November! Please write back yo me :D
anchal
i just can sing like selena i am ur huge fan can i have ur no. plz....................
lindsey
omg selena please call me
mohamed
ilove you so so much
Amaya
I love you SELENA GOMEZ
splendora
is it true? if it is lease let me know that hotline number!pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
cintha
love you selena gomez
tgif
are you sure
bri
i been calling this number 4 like alots of time been givinvg her alot of voicemails is this the real 1?
Latasia
r u sure this works i called got voicemail better work
jade
how do u get her # and this is not her # Two One Four Three Four Five One Zero Six Nine Five Nine Four Five One Zero
rebecca
i love u selena so so so much xxxxxxxxx
Joclyne
It's. 2143069590
kimberly
i have her num. its Two One Four -Three Four Five One Zero Six -Nine Five Nine Four Five One Zero
laura
listin alexis I was the one txting u MY numbers Eight Four Five One Zero Five Four Five Three Five Eight Nine Five its not selenas its mine!
Alexis
Her Number Is *** *** ****
Nyl
Hi it's (214)451306-9590
taylor
sericly it that her fan number
Camryn
Omg I love her and I can sing just like her
karuna
24-7614-6080306468781-100002004361602-238789-5751877-n.jpg
i want to talk with selena!!!!
Title: Can You Give Me Selena Gomez Mobile Number For Free Get It [7960]