American Man Looking For Filipina Woman United States Guy Searching Filipino Girl

Forums » Blogs » American Man Looking For Filipina Woman United States Guy Searching Filipino Girl
You can find single american man who wants to marry a filipina woman. Guys looking for filipina girls are found on this page looking to start a serious relationship for marriage and start a family with an asian female from the phillipines to the USA
Many American single men look for asian Filipina women because women from the phillipines are loyal and very respectful. Thats why i am looing for a filipina woman who is willing to start a serious relationship with an american man in the united states..

Hello, my name is Steve, I live in California, U.S.A and I am looking for a nice Filipina woman for my wife. I have heard Filipina women are loyal to their husband. I want a Filipino girl to love me so i can love her back. The only thing I demand is for us to understand and love each other are two things: TRUST AND RESPECT.. why? TRUST + RESPECT = LOVE

Also, if you have these qualities it will help our relationship last a life time:

1. Age between 18 and 50
2. Kind
3. Filipina
4. Family Oriented
5. Willing to leave her home to come live with me in the U.S.
6. Does NOT do drugs, drink or smoke
7. Loves Kids
8. No Criminal background
9. Is compassionate - Loves animals
10. Caring - Cares for others and is willing to help her community
11. Educated (University or College Preferred)
12. Ambition to Grow - Wiling to make herself a better woman. example: Has a career where she can make a difference in her family.
13. Does not care about the age of her husband. I am in my 40s, but I never had children and want a wife that can have children with me.
14. Patience and Tolerance - I need a woman that can be patience in life and have tolerance. Doesn't lose her temper very easy
15. Keeps herself in shape, likes to exercise
16. Good manners and Etiquette - This is important to me because I like to entertain friends and family at home and in business environments
17. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY - LOYAL - I want a woman who is loyal and respects her husband. Does not believe in divorce.

If you are interested, let me know by replying to me post here. - I'll be waiting for you.
carl
Hello, my name is Carl. I live in Ohio. Its in the middle of USA. there are no Asian women around here anywhere. i am divorced. i am tired of all the women here, always interested in money. i am looking for a down to earth Asian woman so i can live the rest of my life with. if you are interested in me, please tell me. it would help alot if you include a picture. thanks
Gigi
4013474519142.... d a h i l s a y - at - cox.net. gigi right here/ contact me please
Rose
yes thats true, we have so many scam nowadays even a man or a women,i have so many experienced for the man in the uk, they couted me, then after they want me to send me the money for them and that s scam, you know carl, its very hard to find a man /women a real and genuine now adays, just be careful.by the way just call me rose..
carrol
hi carl, how are you/what a nice name,short for my name..:)
i am a filipina looking for a honest and trustworthy partner.
i am now presently working in dubai since i am the breadwinner for my family so i stay far from them to work and help them. i am 28 years old and a single lady,honest and a god fearing one.
hoping to receive a reply from you.
vivian
hi carl, im vivian moralda, filipina simple beauty, i am also looking serious relationship..!someone accpt me for what i am... just ad me yahoo messger, moraldavivian - at - yahoo!.. my facebook acount vivian federis priolo.... tnxs and god bless!
mary
im mary, 35 years old from philippines. i would like to know more about you.
ana
hi im ana past
Anna
hi carl :)just read your post..i'm a single woman..a working student who is looking 4 a man where i can give my love ..and care...i also have a aunt living their in ohio:)
Lizel
simple single loving mom.For Zero Nine Eight One Seven Three Seven Five Four Five
yhan
hello carl, first of all i would like to greet you happy day.. well' i am pilipina,from philippines ofcourse hehe.. am 24 years old last january 2014 my mother is muslim, and my father is chinese from hongkong....i am also looking for good foriegner, i mean deserving to love and care with me..specially to come with me here in philippines, to prove that he can do anything as long as he can... anyway, you can see me on skype, my skype account is yhan_yap..
rose
i know that not all the women i rather say that mostly nowadays is scammer..
nhalie
hi im also find someone hu love me somuch....just search me on my fb.nhalie rayvie n iwill reply u.tnx
rocel
he looks good inside and out ^_^
nanie
i am filipina i am also divorced..i am also interested to be your friend .. so if you have facebook account. plese give me your email or your full name to add you up ! :) thanks
vilma
hello! i'm vilma chato 36 yrs.old. and i'm looking for husband. if you are interested me you can find me in facebook and you can contact me in my phone 09451107042365 thank you. have a nice day. :)
jona
hi carl,h0pe t0 kn0w m0re ab0ut y0u and h0pe can have c0mmunincati0n and have a g00d c0mmunicating,take care,here is my skype etangmae48,godbless
hazylle
hi carl. my name is hazylle (hazel) lol.. .i'm 17 i want yo get to know u better. talk to me on face book? my name is ham cadungog . . tnanks :d
maricel
helow carl....hope u doin gud...

any cn u be my frend....

look so gentlemen nd i love dat:)
lyn
hi carl im interested im single never married lookng for nice guy whos willing to marry me
yeth
hello! carl i have red what your looking for, if you don't mind but i just want to know you more deeply,. i think you are such a goodman when i see your picture. is it ok carl if we can start as a friend for you to know me better. but i tell something about myself, im ms. marieta c. elaran, 35 yrs. of age still single i live in my mother, but my father's he passed away. im graduated with a degree course of bachelor of secondary education. im a very simple woman that's why my friends called me shygirl. i hope you accept my message. nice to meet you! god bless and always take care of yourself.
Hi,
i'm victoria, i'm a christian, a believer of god. i'm a widow,. i'm looking for a partner in life with thoughts on spiritual aspects.
Annabel
hi carl.... why your tired of loving women in middle of usa? well filipina are known of being hospitable and caring.... i'm annabel , working at deped...i'm a secondary school teacher...26 years old... major in general science...i want to know more about you......
Jhen
good looking and i wish you find your'e soul mate :)
merie
hi, carl!i'm merie,,i am 28 years old,,i am looking for a guy like you,pls send me a message in my e mail f u are interested,have a good day..
Beverly
hi carl... i dont need your money.. all i need is a loyal and loving guy.
catherine
hai carl im catherine.. have a nice day ahead.. i wnt u as my friend.im 19 years old.. hope you would accept me.. thank you.. god bless - at - take care.. i'll be here for you if u neede me...
Sharon
nice! hope we can talk ..and get to know better
anne
i am single looking for serious relationship :)
pearl
hi carl..hows you doin? i'm pearl 25 years old from philippines..now im working here in hong kong..add me on skype here's my account holiday11121..see u there♥
jenny
hi dont say that not all woman is looking for money, love and money will be together part of the relationship. i understand about what you meantion i know there some people looking for one thing without care and love for us.
marissa
hi carl im marissa im interested to know u better.its not important if ur divorce the important is ur loving and honest.
Dawn
hi carl.....jazz weyt for da ryt girl
summer
hello hope to know more about you.
Maria
i'm maria looking for life time partner loving and caring serious hard working
Ronalyn
hello:)
am ronalyn im a hotel and restaurant services a short term course here in the philippines ,i am 27 yrs old and also looking for a guy that is kind,honest and respectful to his wife,hope we can talk to each other
if you are interested just pm me back thank you
ronalyn[r3t0rn i want to attach my photo but i dont know how to put it,there is no option here on how to attach photo.:)
anna
hi carl how are you,how many kids do you have,what is your job.
kevin
if carl doesnt want you i do
Mishal
your so fun best of luck n keep try on
jayrose
hi sir...hope u found a right girl that can be w/you for ever i will pray for you,,,goodluck..god bless and guide u..always,,,
carol
hello, i have a friend living in spain now. i hope you will like her i assure you.she's filipina educated girl. here is her email. marnelli_acacio - at - yahoo!
arlyn
hi im arlyn,hope we can understand both of us
jane
hi carl lets just talk on viber For Zero Nine For Zero Six Two Two Five Seven Five Seven Two +Six Three
elizabeth
hi im elizabeth,,im looking for a friend,,
Jane
hi! sir! i'm jane. i have 3 kids and abandoned by my husband 1 year ago. i came from the middle class family. i am working now in the government. i am 27 years old. i'm hoping that you want me to be your friend. thanks and god bless you always.
agnes
hi carl just call me nes,i am a filipina and a iwant to know u, plz call my mobile number +Six Three Nine For Zero Six Nine Five Six Five Four Three Five now im waiting ur call thank you.
mary
hi , im mary.. live in pampanga .. 41 yrs of age w/ one son.. hope you will accept me as your friend ...thank you
hannah
hello carl :) ill marry you .and take care of you all the rest of our life .ill be loyal to you and ill be a great wife :)..
Hilma
uhm,hi mr.carl... there's someone looking around here for a lifetime partner..she is so trustworthy... she's a filipina women who is so loving & caring...she don't care about money...it's the love that she needs....i hope you read this..thank you..
janice
hi? i wanted to know u more if u dont mind? thank u
jeneffer
hi carl my names is jeneffer and i am quite interesting bout to know you even you are divorced doesn't matter for me as long as you kind and respectable man.
trixy
hello good day. i am trixy and i'm 23 years young :) i maybe young but i do know a lot about life. so if you have read this, just email me on my account :) :) i'll be waiting for you.
daisy
hello :)
im daisy 23 yrs old single mom
and im looking for sa lifetime partner :)

Beth
merla
hi steve im very much interested to you.
jen
hi,im interested to get to know you.
Zak
hi, my name is zak. for some reason i have never had a girlfriend in my entire life and i just turn 21 last month. for some reason, i am attracted to filipina women. i know i never had a girlfriend, but i can be a good boyfriend. i just want some one to give my heart to. i am nice, caring, protective, understanding, and honest. i live in elizabethtown, ky. the type of woman i want is cute, nice, caring, understanding, shy, bubbly, honest and quirky. i'm still a #innocent#. but i hope that doesn't make you like me less. i want love, i want to cuddle, and my goodness, i just want to look someone in the eyes and tell them "i love you". so yeah, that's who i am.
Baby
hi zak!i am 60 years of age i am sure i am the one you're looking for.don't worry i still have my sour i am fresh like vegetable inside the fridge.call me baby.
leah
hi i am leah i am seriously in searchin for a life time partner i am 25 years old..if anyone interested pls do reply.. take care and godbless..
cyciel
hi carl ,i'm cyciel from cebu i'm looking for a guy who can accept me for who i am, i'm a single mom, ...u don't have to worry bout me if u accept me cause i'm not a materialistic girl, i'm loving, caring ,understanding and thoughtful . i can tace care of you and love you till the end of our life,,,u can trust me carl bout your money..........f ur interesting u can skype me" mcgyvercastro" my son name
Jessa
i just need a guy , who can be with me .. a guy that will love me eternally and a guy that never cheat on me .. he may not be perfect but he can cope up with his imperfections through loving me .. im 21 years old and recently working. im single .
dianne
i like to know more this site .. and i hope i can find i'm looking for..
edlyn
hi im searching american man
jerrymay
hi i am jerrymay, 34 yrs of age, looking for a person who is willing to become my partner in life i need someone who will love me unconditionally. i am single and never been married. i am working here in abu dhabi as admin asst. in a private hospital.
i am family oriented, honest, loving.
you can reach me at jeri_pink - at - yahoo!
Cherry
life is better and more beautiful sharing it with someone for the rest of your life”.
hi,i’m cherry.twenty six yrs.old and from the philippines..seriously searching for man whom i can start a happy family with.i wish him to be a trustworthy,respectful,an caring person as i do..
analyn
hi have a good day,im analyn from philippines,im looking for american hasband.im 26 years old,simple,swee and have a good look for future.if you are interested dont afraid to contact me.thanks and good luck to all of us
dereje
Hi baby,oh my god,yuo beatiful lady
I like yuor eye,noeth,lip and yuor style

Love yuo
Iam honest,understanding...
I not smoke ,social drink and i can not drink say
I have reliogen christain ortodokex
I think i will meet yuo

Bye bye
ellen
hi....hello .... how are u? can i ask are u russian? bye2
Robert
I love your profile and hope to chat with you very soon. I do business in luzon so meeting is not a problem.
life
hi ?
im grace. you could check my account on facebook..
just search in my name on it.
see yah
anna
hi.... i read un message and i was interested,we are looking for same thing coz im also looking fo a serioud relationship..only thing that im not match for what u looking for,but still i want to try my luck...
dodie
hi there i am dodie aradoc i need foreing friends f u like im willing to internate all u their!!!!!!!!!!!
[
maria
im luisa im searching a bf and become parttime in life who marry me im single mom but all of my children have thier own fsmily. god bless
ELa
hello carl. how are you? i'm a filipina 26 years old, single. i'm a certified public accountant.
i think it is better if we will know each other first before we i say "i like you" or "i love you".
maybe we could have some conversation first through skype or other social networks.
if you are interested please let me know and i will give you my email add-skype.
[r3t0rn a nice day.

cecille
hi steve!!! i'm looking for a partner in life.. i can do all those things that you wanted if you let me,,, i want to know more about you.. please msg me back... take care :))
novie
hi, im novie delacruz, 25, single mum.im looking 4 anamerican man, who is loyal and lovable, pls check me in facebook, viedelantonio - at - yahoo![r
rachelle
hai,how are you...by the way im rachelle espejo from escalante city negros occidental.iim 20 running 21 in this sept.11???i was looking for in partner in my life in short a future husband. im a joker but seriously seriuos in relationship.if you are willing just open my fb.acc search rachelle espejo.i w8 4 u.
vaneza
hi...i'm separated.... i have 3 kids....i'm kind,understanding and honest lady....i'm 28...if your interested.. here's my contact no +Six Three Nine Two Seven Four Seven Two Six For One Three Three ... thanks and take care always...
Ebeb
dear steve,

hi? my name is ebeb . i do not know why i sent you this, but i am very much interested in your post. why? maybe because were both searching for a right person for us. i do not say that i am not a perfect one to be, but only god knows can bring us what and where us going to be.
i currently work at insular life as a secretary, but oops dont expect me that i am a #nice# girl because im not but i am a god fearing, honest and hardworking one. i am college level, i also graduated a culinary arts. sorry i do not know what to say. i am new in this site. hope we have time to know more. here is my email add: violynavesis - at - yahoo!.

ebeb
ritchel
hello i'm ritchel 27 years of age, from philippines looking for serious relationship. i am simple loving , caring and loyal. i am interested to you.
yolanda
im not asian but i am interested in finding a filipino husband, i admire asian men because they are smart and like to work very hard, most of all, they are very respectful
adrian
hi im interested to know you.
Mary
hi..im mary 27yrs old. im looking right guy for to spend the rest of my life to him..hope u choose me..
Aileen
much interested to have a partner. just add me on facebook or email me.thank you.
miriam
hi hello i'm mirim from the landnof philippine i'm looking for a good husband.
Rhowzelle
hi
i'm rose from philippines but currently working here in abu dhabi uae. its my first time here in this site i just want to try if i can find a honest, loving , caring and not fake. usually in this kind of site its hard to believed or trust but i like to try as long as no money issue i had bad experience on this chatting site.
rakel
i'm single,24 yrs old, from philippines.
[r3t0 to know and to get acquainted with foreign people.

he myfacebook account:
queing_19 you'll catch me there!!!

h to get
marilyn
im looking 4 american guy....im marilyn abejuela 39 yrs old im separated with 4 kidz
dwayne
i'll be waiting to hear from you
Ema
hi my name is emalyn corciega from philippines..i am Three Five yrs old..seeking a american man..Three Five to Seven For Zero years old..watsaap me.+Nine Seven One Five Five One Six Seven Five Five Six Three or in facebook..add me ema airish corciega
noelle
wish to meet my man to be....
jayle
hi steve!!!! im interested to know you and i hope you want to know more about me. just send me message through email, jaylearena - at - libero.it. thank you and god bless you!!!
Geraldine
hi carl!
im geraldine from the philippines,you can call me gee or ghe,im an english teacher & a cook,im 37 seriously in search for a lasting relationship.hope we can get to know more each other.
Emalyn
hi carl...if u are devorse am separated...i am interesting ..i want know about u....
ROSAMIA
hi carl how are you? i will help you truly to find someone if u want..just email me and u will find the one you are looking for..
lyn
hi im lyn im 20 years old for now i live in manila but my provice is mindoro. when im 17 yrs old im stop my studying ,because my father we have a operation in intestine. thats why from now im still working for my family .and im not start to studying a collage level ..
jeneth
hello
how are u
i hope your doing fine today and have a good luck to me to find my man...

buy the way im jeneth 30 yrs old, filipina
ordinary, woman, good warm heart, fond children and animals...lkes listening music..
im looking a good man, seriously welling to meet ...i hope we can talk again!

s
irene
hello...you arelooking for a perfect girl to be your wife...
Ten
i would like to apply. <3
arvy
hi have a nice day to you carl, i was reading your message & i really appreciated you for having a good heart, that is all i need too, a man has a good heart, trusted, respectfull & family oriented. you know we are the same thought . i hope you can consider me as one of your friend... thank so much & god bless.
moela
hi, steven, i was glad to read. your message, i am honest, caring, loving, understanding and patient, i can have all the love to offer, i am really looking for a real man to be my future husband because as of my age its time for me to settle down. i like white guy and they are handsome to me i dont really mind about the age as it is just a number, what matters most is how we really feel each other, i know its not easy to trust someone especially this is an online site but i still hope that i vould ne given a chance to meet the right guy for me the deserves to be love. i want to have my own family, im not here dor games so dont worey, and i am not a scammer too. hope i can het a reply frim you so we could have a time to know each otheer.. untill here, take care, i just. searc this site, and i saw your message,
abby
drop me a mail ....
ann
hi!!!!!my name is ann.hope u find deserving woman someday!!!
i wnt to be ur friend if u don mind...ds my # +Nine Seven For One Five Five Four Eight Five For One Two Nine Nine
Mary
i mary single parent of 3 children,i'm loving,caring,sincere,fai and respect people surround me specially my loveones.thank you and
leshie
hi im leshie..i like u..ur handsome
maryjane
hi im jane single mom have two kids.35years old.
victoria
hi steve, my name is marivic. i'm a widow many years ago. my former korean spouse was passed away. i'm a christian, i sincerely believe in existence of god. i love reading the holy book to enlighten me with spiritual strength and spiritual encouragement. i'm looking for a partner in life that always focus his mind and heart on his god. regards to your family.
from vicky
Princess
hi, i am looking for a foreigner husband that is handsome, only 30-40 y/o. the one who is kind, loyal, no vices, down to earth. and most especially, the one who will care and love me.
i dont like assholes!!! :)
jelyn
hello
im jelyn,frrom phil there in manila.24 yrs old,under grad in secondary education.hve 2 kids girl and boy,separated with my live in partner,i read ur profile thts why i wrote a comment for u to know u more,im looking for a man tht willing to accept wat is my situation
rachel
hi! im rachel.. looking a foreign men. who can love me ,forever.. im 19 years old from davao city.. tnx! fb /sweetspy sinned notcoid.
gladys
hi im glads jean..im 28 years old no kids yet and still single..since i am already 28 i am interested to a marriage life..i am looking for a serious relationship that can bribg me to marriage life..im working here in lebanon now as a dh..if interested in me u can ca ll me at For Zero For Zero Nine Six One Seven Nine Four Five For Zero Nine Nine Two .god bless
Anna
im not perfect person....but i will do my best to become a good partner
rocel
hi i am rocel 23 yrs old just a simple girl.. with simple dreams.. looking for a loving man who will accept me. and i am single..
Miakristine
hi my name is kristine and i'm looking for a friend or boyfriend or a husband someday. i am 22 yrs old single ni kids and finish in college ..and i'd like to know you if your interested in me. being a friends for now and we can talk online messenger ..thanks and you can email me back. thanks..
inday
hi hello how are you
Nenette
hi....im 35 single...still waiting for the guy that is really meant for me....
Sheryl
now i live in osaka japan
Lea
i have read your post and i am interested on it.
michelle
hi! i read all your post..and i want to get to know you well.i also want a american man having characteristics like what you have...just add me at fb by searching my name or email..
Ronica
hi im ronica miranda filipina from philipphines age of 25 kindly leave me your email thanku
Maria
for me i don't care if you are devores in important to me if you love me and giving me a children we live together for ever. i'm maria 34years old now working in dubai looking also man . i'm single not married i hope you reply to me i'm interesting to you. i have my face book you can chat me always mayet - at - yahoo.co
emma
hi steve,i read ur note and im willing to know u..im a filipina 35 yrs.old..
Merlyn
hi, i'm merlyn pamat 26 years of age and also looking for an american partner in life.,and hopefully by typing this message my impossible dream could be possible..godbless[r3t0rn
Marietta
hello how are you i'm 28 yrs old from philippines
danica
i am danica i live in philiphines single i need loyal husband and honest im 19 years old actualy im turning 20
Genalynn
hi steve,
hope you're well upon receiving my reply on your post in this site.
since i already mention my name, i want to introduce myself as a career woman presently working in united arab emirates as admin secretary in an advertising & marketing agency (design corner) owned by an fmcg company (al safeer group). though i'm not a university graduate because of some financial issue happened in my family while im still in collage, it was never been an issue to get a good career/ job specially here in gulf country. if given a chance i still want to pursue my education/ studies in management (my course), i really dreamed of achieving more in life for my family & for my daughter. yes, i have a daughter aged 9y/o at the present but i'm not married. her father died almost 3 years ago because of stroke, he is a diabetic patient at the age of 29 and he passed away at the age of 32 before our marriage and i am a single mom since then. i am the eldest in the family, i have 1 sister & 1 brother.
Esther
hi..steve nice to meet you..hope to know you more..have a nice day ahead...
Rachel
im 26,looking for a husband
Rachel
85255138 ...my e-email is temporary close...u can call me on my phone...or message me...im really interested to marry an american..
April
hi i'm here for you :)
aleck
hi carl...seems love been a tragedy on us...put us in a situation of a brokenhearted..makes life a total mess but in d end makes us stronger..n for that i'm not closing my doors that who knows the right one will come in a right time...hope u feel d same too...
john
looking for filipina woman that is ready to marry and build happy loving family.
Kathy
hi im looking for a man that he can marry me.
jeneffer
hi.. i am looking for a man will be serious in relationship..
jannyven
im willing and pls call me to this no.0 9 2 9 6 0 9 7 4 2 5
jane
hi. how are you? i am also searching for the same thing as you. i just want someone who can love me, respect me and honest to me and i will be more loving, respectful and honest to him in return...... love will lead true hearts to true love:)
take care and stay safe always
arlyn
hi ...hello im caring & loving girl
grace
good day.... i simply say gods way & will prevails...
[r3t0r
shane
looking for good husband..im, 25 years old..
shane
i need ah loyal husband because im ah loyal wife i hve to kids but i hve no husband so i need ah loyal good husband for me ....
nans
good evening carl. god bless and take care.sorry coz am not that fluent in english.
Arlyn
hi ...hello how are you ......l like you ... lm a single mother... im good , caring , loving , understanding & industriuos
Elisa
hi my name is elisa but you can call me lisa. i'm from mangatarem, pangasinan philippines. 46 years old single and looking for the perfect one. i'am the kind of person who loves to cook and care for the person who cares for me as well lol :) i'am a tan filipina looking for 40 and above man who can respect me for who i'am and what i'am. just email me comilang.deanmark - at - yahoo.c cellphpone number +634519215861545. tnx :d
geraldine
hi steve.. i read all your messege.. and hope that you can give a chance or time to know its other.. thanks.. keep safe always and god bless you.
madz
thumbs up....hope you can find the ryt girl i believe what uve said if all the girls/boys have a respect and loyal to their partner im sure it will long and lasting love what they have.....gdluck for finding...
elma
hi sir i;m elma i;m single.18 but i have a sister shes 27 an old she hav two seeblings single mother' i hope you like her my sister she soo nce and goodshe lov's a man like you i'll wait your answer sir
mayeth
h if you want a filipina girl i wish you like me i need a man love me so and care me
sunday
this is so trendy in every net..but you see looking and finding love is a bit too hard...and tes its true trust and respect are valuable...😊
frime
i want to marry a foreigner man .i am student and i want to a husband to love me and care for me and support my study and my family.
Rose
hello my name is rose 31,single .i'm looking for my long lasting relationship which a nice, gentleman, honest, understanding.we can shared manythibg together in life.
it would be nice to meet you if you disired and i sent yoy a big hug....:d
Carmela
hi, american men's, i'm 48 years old separated, no siblings, degree holder, honest, and loyal . i'm looking for someone whom i can be with, a lifetime partner, a loyal, lovable man, caring just like me and honest. i don't like cats and dogs at home....
dianna
i am a gay and i like need american boyfriend
Esther
my pleasure to know you more..thanks...
rosemarie
hi! my name is rosemarie from legazpi philippines. i like to know you more. you could email me and we could skype here is my skype id marie060182 see you there
jeanrose
hi im jean from phillippines seeking a good man to marry,
cherryl
hi,i have this personality that you look for,im 24 years old,and im working here in singapore as a maid..if you dont mind im a single m0m.my daughter is 1year old,i left her when she was 6mos.old because i want to give her a better life.that is why im working as a maid in singapore
mary
hello.. im mary ann from philippines i love to know you..
Fernand
you are very pretty mary ann. i have searched for love but have not found none yet. i would like to get to know you. you seem like an hones person.
Bhing
hi my name is bhing im separated woman because the father of my children is unresponsible man, but i can be a mother and father of my children and im hoping that maybe someday somehow i meet a rigth man for me in gods grace. god bless and take care
Title: American Man Looking For Filipina Woman United States Guy Searching Filipino Girl [1683]
Tags: american man looking for filipina woman united states guy searching filipino girl
By
Comments 539
Visits 17614