Hi,

I am a photographic student and I have a project that requires young red headed teen girls to pose as fairies. Hence lots of jumping about so must be physically fit.

Must be small / petite so either younger teens or must look young and .... well... fairy-like! I'm sure you know what I mean. Must have pale complexion to go with the red hair but otherwise natural looking dyed hair may be ok.

I'm currently in the US but will be returning to the UK in September so either a quick turnaround here in the states or UK girls may apply for a shoot a little later in the year.

Obviously I would expect you to bring an adult with you if you are under 18.

Time For Print + travel costs.

Must be available on webcam via msn / yahoo messenger or be able to provide new photos to prove they are really you.

Please send a portfolio to my email address with measurements and msn / yahoo contact details. Ideally include a new photo with KarinUK and the date on a sheet of paper held by you. Quality and professional pics are not essential so long as I can see your face in one and your figure in one. I am a new photographer so I don't see why I shouldn't help a new model or two.

Karin. x