last November i met this wonderful person and like a fool i felt in love. we had such a great time, all i remember is our smiles and the fun we had together. as i write this words i can't ignore the pain i feel in my heart because i am not with that person anymore. you see, we broke up over the weekend for something really silly, and now i feel so alone. all i think about is our time together and how much fun we had.

my heart feels so heavy. all i think its about this person, its all i think about, i can't get it out of my mind. love really hearts. because we broke up, we are 2000 miles apart, and i feel so helpless because i can't do anything. we are both naive because we are too proud to humble ourselves and say we are sorry. if i had the opportunity i wish i can tell this person how sorry i am and how much i want us to be together, hugging and kissing. as i close my eyes i imagine us together and wish everything was like how it was when we were so happy.

i am not sure if anyone else if feeling like this. you feel so alone and so empty with out that person. if you also feel like me... sad,, and broken hearted, please tell me your story and hopefully someone else can read your story as you read mine and they can find comfort in knowing that we all feel pain because of love.

i love you!