so you like mexican food huh! I love mexican food. Then we both like mexican food. I found the best mexican food you can find in the entire nothern california region.

In August of 2004 I started a new job in redwood city california. The people at work used to invite me to the corner gasonline station to go eat lunch. I always denied to go with them. A gas station? I thought to myself..
They must be crazy, that place looks like a dump. That would be the last place i would go eat food.

One weekend, i was hungy and i once of my co-workers asked me if i wanted a taco or a burito. I said sure, "bring me 2 tacos" i told her.

When she came back, she brought me two "carne asada" (beef) tacos. They were delicious. I asked her were she got them so i could go and by more on my lunch. She told me she got them at "El Grullence". "Where is El Grullense" i asked her. she told me, "Its in the gas station on the corner".

Wow! I said. I couldn't believe it. So on my lunch time, i walked to the little restaurant and bought three tacos. They were really good.

For a week, all i ate was tacos and burritos from el grullense. - They are that good!

So if you are ever in the bay area, you should go try the foor at El Grullence Tacos in Redwood City California. They have several places, but the one i always go to is on the corner of Fifth and Spring at the gas station. Don't be fool by how it looks, the food is really good.