During this summer I visited the City of Sanfracisco in California.

I enjoyed my trip, it was something new to see. I was however heart broken while I visited the city of San Francisco. I was told that the bay area is the place where you can find the most animal lovers.

I love all kinds of animals. but I was very disapointed when i visited Fisherman's Wharf in the Marina area near North Beach.

While I was treating myself to a juicy crab. There were alot of pigeons around. Many of them for some reason had their feet swallen. Some appeared to be some sort of infection on them. I heart ached when I saw this and I felt sorry for these birds. So I started to feed them a piece of my bread, when all of the sudden some dude (i guess he was a police man) shouted "Don't feed the pigeons!". I dont know what is causing all this damage to these birds. Here are my suspects:

A. Pigeon Spikes on buildings
B. A person/Group trapping them and tieying them with strings on their feet.
C. The Electric cables found all over the city. Specially the one the trollies use

So if you share the same concern as I do, please write to the city of San Francisco to do something to stop this brutality against birds.

Here is picture I took of a pigeon with string on both feet:

Here is a pigeon with severe feet damage: