i want to really impress this girl i met early last week and i want to know if anyone knows any tips or tricks on how to impress a girl. i really want to impress her and i want to know what kind of things i can do to make her like me. impressing a girl is pretty hard, now a days girls are very demanding, i've found that asian girls are better though, they are not so demaning, as long as you are white they are willing to go out with you.. heheh. that sounds racist but i don't mean it like that.

but i like marta, she is a latina girl and latina girls are hard to get if you are a white guy, but anyway, the girl i really like is white and her name is nancy, i want to impress her, i have tried to impress her but she doesn't know i exists, so hopefully, someone who knows how to impress a lady can give me some tips on how i can make a girl like me.

there was this girl who is friend of my syster's and i heard them talk the other day baout this same subject. they were talking on how they can impress a guy and they made a list of thing to do to impress a man. weird, it unbelieveable that girls and guys think the same way, we're all trying to figure out how we can impress each other.