20080921_6369_flying-witch.jpgi want this guy so bad that i want to know if its possible to give him a spell like the witches do on television. my friend once told me that you can do boodu on a guy to make him fall in love.

the truth there is not such thing as a love spell. the only real way to make a guy like you is by doing it the old fashion way, that is to show him you care, and give him love. show him he is important to you. lets face it, if a guy doesnt like you, its better to move on because then he is not meant for you. im sure if he is not meant for you, no matter what you do, he will not fall for you. but if he is meant for you, no matter how much you try to avoid him, he will tr to show you how much he likes you.. unfortunately, guys have to do the work to show you that they like you. if you show a guy the you like him, he will think you are easy and he will loose respect from you cuz he'll think you are easy.

so im going to tell you what guys like.. just like you, a good guy wants attention and love from you. at first ofcourse you cant give him love, but you can give him attention. show him he is important to you.. lets say for example, if he is sitting alone in the cafeteria, go sit next to him, keep him company whenever you can. i know what you are thinking.. what about if he is annoyed by me.. dont think that way.. if you really want him, that wont matter, because at the end, he will be yours. dont think that because you give a guy a kiss, you will keep him.. the best way to keep a good guy, is to not have fun with him at all. once you have fun with a guy, everything chances, he changes. so if he knows you are worth it, he will wait for you. another think you can do is be sweet to him. guys like it when you are sweet to them. they dont show it when there is people around. they will return the sweetnest back to you when you are alone. so give up the idea that you can use witchcraft to put a spell on a man, because then you are just living in wonderland, that doesnt exist. so face realilty and show him your human side. you'll see, he will appreciate you more, rather than force something on him against his will. how would you feel if someone force you to do things against your will, it wouldn't be fair. right. see

I Like Him,does He Like Me Back? Love Quiz

Take this informative quiz to test whether or not he likes you. If you want to know if a guy likes you or not, we recommend you take this quiz now.