I have this pimple inside my top lip and it is hurting so much. The pain is unbearable sometimes. I am scared I have Herpes. I will share with you how I was able to get rid of the pain.

Here is an image of how the pimple looks like:
Mount Pimple

I met my girlfriend about three months ago, we've been going out and last week we made out, we just kissed and yesterday my upper lip started to feel a little pain. it felt like a pimple was coming out. now it feel like it getting bigger or swollen even more. when I was in school I remember they warned us about STD's and one of the topics was herpes, and now I am wondering if I even have it. I remember having this before when I was a kid but I didn't know what it was.

I know from looking at my picture here, you are gonna think this is sick. but I am just posting here so maybe you have the same thing and it will help you to know that you are not the only one who has this. this is normal. its not herpes, they are called cankers or mouth sores. I got this one because I had fever the last week before. they are also called fever blisters. the sting is intense, it hurts so much if you let them grow.

luckily there is a cure for it. you can go to the pharmacy and buy a little bottle called TANAC

These are Tanac's instructions:
DIRECTIONS: temporary relieves pain or injury due to canker sores, cold sores, fever blisters and minor irritation or injury of the mouth and gums.

Adults and children 2 year of age and older. apply this liquid with cotton swab or clean fingertip to the affected area, us up to 4 times daily or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
20081115_1978_tanac.jpg

The kids at school make fun of me and they make me feel so bad. Sometimes I want to cry because I can't stop them from getting this. I like to know if more people suffer from this, can you take a picture and post it here?

I am wondering if I do have herpes? has anyone else experience this before?