i have provided this function here today to help you make friendly urls.

for example, lets say you want to have a url that looks like this:

function-to-make-seo-friendly-urls.html

well, you can use my function here. so lets say for example, the title of my page is:

function to make seo friendly urls

you can use my function to remove all the spaces and make it into a url like this:

<?php
$Page_Title = 'function to make seo friendly urls';
echo clean_url($Page_Title).'html';
?>
the output will look like this:
function-to-make-seo-friendly-urls.html

let me give you a little secret. look at the url on this page and look at the title of this page

PHPCODE:
<?php
function clean_url($text)
{
#### FUNCTION BY WWW.WEBUNE.COM AND WALLPAPERAMA.COM
## PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE THIS.. THANK YOU

$text=strtolower($text);
$code_entities_match = array( '&quot;' ,'!' ,'@' ,'#' ,'$' ,'%' ,'^' ,'&' ,'*' ,'(' ,')' ,'+' ,'{' ,'}' ,'|' ,':' ,'"' ,'<' ,'>' ,'?' ,'[' ,']' ,'' ,';' ,"'" ,',' ,'.' ,'_' ,'/' ,'*' ,'+' ,'~' ,'`' ,'=' ,' ' ,'---' ,'--','--');
$code_entities_replace = array('' ,'-' ,'-' ,'' ,'' ,'' ,'-' ,'-' ,'' ,'' ,'' ,'' ,'' ,'' ,'' ,'-' ,'' ,'' ,'' ,'' ,'' ,'' ,'' ,'' ,'' ,'-' ,'' ,'-' ,'-' ,'' ,'' ,'' ,'' ,'' ,'-' ,'-' ,'-','-');
$text = str_replace($code_entities_match, $code_entities_replace, $text);
return $text;
}
$Page_Title = 'function to make seo friendly urls';
echo clean_url($Page_Title).'html';
?>

for example, lets say you have your page title: wallpaperama free amazing wallpaper's free=downloads

if you use this function, it will create a SERO url like this: wallpaperama-free-amazing-wallpapers-free-downloads

so you can use it like this: http://www.examle.com/forums/wallpaperama-free-amazing-wallpapers-free-downloads.html