N-400 Immigration Question Application For Naturalization Citizenship

Are you a male who lived in the United States at any time between your 18th and 26th birthdays in any status except as a lawful nonimmigrant?

If you are not sure how to answer this question on the n-400 form:

G. Selective Service Registration.

33. Are you a male who lived in the United States at any time between your 18th and 26th birthdays in any status except as a lawful nonimmigrant? Yes Or No

If you answered "NO," go on to question 34.
If you answered "YES," provide the information below.
If you answered "YES," but you did not register with the Selective Service System and are still under 26 years of age, youmust register before you apply for naturalization, so that you can complete the information below:

If you answered "YES," but you did not register with the Selective Service and you are now 26 years old or older, attach astatement explaining why you did not register.

you should have gotten a letter from selective services when you were 18-26 years old. I

If you are getting ready to apply for citizenship, one of the questions is whether or not i registered to selective services. I was scared because i din't remembered if i did send the form or not. I remember i did, but wasn't sure. I prayed to Jesus to help me guide me on this problem since i am now in my 30's and can't register anymore.

I pray to Jesus to guide me on how to resolve this problem. so the what i did i called selective services at 847-688-6888, it told the agent that back in the 90's got a card to register but don't remember if i did or not. she asked me for my first and last name, then she asked for my birthdate and then she asked me what city and state i lived. i gave her the information and she told me those wonderful words "we have you in our database" she then proceded to aske me what my current address was and my social security number i gave it to her and she told me that it was going to take about 7 business days til i get my confirmation letter.

So if you are an ilegal immigrant and are in the age of 18-26, you MUST register now. I thank My Lord and Savior for guiding me on this problem and helping me resolve it.