hi my named is Phil, im looking for a plus size woman to start a friendship. i love plus size girls.

my only problem is that im not a big guy, im only 5,8 tall so im not a big guy, most plus size girls like big guys. so its hard for me to find a gal that on the plus size.

my friends make fun of me because they say i like fat girls. i hate it when they make fun because plus size girls are loving and kind. i just hope that someday i can find a girl. so im posting my post here in hopes that a big girl will reply and we can start a friendship or something so we can get to know each other and maybe be more than just friends. i get turn on my plus size girls, i don tknow why but every since i was 21 i started to love big girls, i love how they feel when you make love to them. having fun is so exciting, i like to feel heir bodies on my body, and feel the heat and passion of their soft skin against mine, touching each other and having fun. ehem... dang, this is already turning me on. so if there is a big gal reading this, please reply to me.