for the last six months i've been suffering from lower back pain, i've see many different doctors, all which say its a muscle pain and time after time, they prescribe me pills or pain killers but none of them work. i've gone to a chiropractor, acumpuncture, Internal medicine doctor, general doctor, i even went to the emergency room and the emergency room doctor said there was nothing wrong, that it is a common problem, many people have lower back pain. He even had the nerv to ask me what he wanted me to do? Come on people, you are the doctor, that's why i am here. I got so frautrated so I told him to give me an MRI. I showed him some xrays i had from previous doctors, and she stilld said that the xrays look fine. so anyway, i went to the mri lab and had them take an MRI. I went to see another doctor, and the new doctor saw the mri results and he explained to me that the bottom disk is damaged. he explained that normal disk are white, but if i look at the mri image, you can see that the bottom disk is black. Look at arrow 4 in the image below

so now i have to wait till they call me back to get an appointment to get a Cortisone shot (Injection) i couldn't spell this word, i had to look it up, i was spelling it cordoson, condozone, corozon, cordozon, corezon, corazon, cordeson, cordeson, just goes to show you what a bad speller i am.
anyway, i will post the results of the shot here. I don't want to take anyomre pills or medicine, i hope i've taken the last pill for this pain that just won't go away. and no medicine seems to stop the pain.