When I was I kid, I grew up fatherless, so I never had anyone show me how to do a handshake right with another man. Now that I am an adult, I want to show you how you the proper way to give another man a hand shake. so these are the rules I follow:

1. make sure you hand shake with your RIGHT hand. Don't use your left hand.

2. When you give a man or a woman a handshake, make sure to look them in the eye while you are giving the hand shake. This shows respect to the other person.

3. Give the guy a firm grip. You want to show your manhood to the other fellow, so you have to show that you are not weak. Don't exaggerate by gripping it really strong. Just use a firm grip and shake up and down. Limit the shaking to 1 or 2 seconds. If you hold a man's hand for more that 2 second, then its not a handshake anymore and the other dude might think you are gay or something.

That’s it.

How to shake hand with a woman properly? What is the proper way to greet or hand shake a woman? Well, that's another post;: I will try to write another post for this. I only want this post to show you what is the right way for a man to greet another man.