YES

it is possible, but if the guy tells you that he likes you while he is messing around with some other girl, then he is just playing you..

dont let him play with you or else he will loose respect of you and your relationship will not be based on anything..

if he already has a gf, forget about him.. i know, i know.. it easier said than done. especially if you already have feelings for the dude. but give yourself some respect and make him fight for you.. if he really wants you he will end up his relationship with the other woman.

so just tell him that you are not going to play his game, either, and to leave you alone until he is ready to start something serious with you. otherwise, he is just going to play you.

how do i know this..

well, im a guy. i did this with girls. i used to play with them. when i had a gf and i would like this other girl, i would tell her that i liked her but i always gave her excuses to keep her with me. some girls are so silly they even gave me fun because they were crazy about me.. i mean. i may sound like a horrible guy, but i know how to make a woman feel special and at the end, thats what all girls want, a guy that makes them feel special. i have to admit, that was very jerk of me. but im over that now. joke.. not really, im still playing with girls feeling, i hate myself for doing that but i can't help it, it feels so good to be wanted by different girls. makes me feel special. i hate doing this but its just that i love women.. dont get me wrong, its not all about the fun. i like going out to new places, experiencing new things and sharing my moments with a girl. and at the same time, them girls like it to. and they start getting into me because im a fun guy. i just want a friend to go out on the weekends, go clubbing and hang out, but then it gets more complicated and girls start to grow feeling for me.

so unless you are really, really good, the guy is going to leave the other he's got and come to you. but if he still with her. dont play into his game.

dont say i didnt warn you. if you continue the relationship with him while he still going out with some other girl, you will get hurt.