today i saw something on the news that shocked me. there is a group in arizona called the minute man. this is the same group of people who are protesting about some illigal immigrants in the sound of the united states who are taking the law under their own actions. anyway, i was very surprised to learn that these same people dont want a black american president that they are already staring to gather support from other anti-african american people so that if borack obama becomes president they are going to start a campaign to try to impeach brarack from the presidency, but barak is not even president yet. come one people, give the guy a chance. i dont think these people who want to impeach senator obama will succeed because its racial motivated and is hatred against him.

if they really want Barack Obama to quit they are in for a big surprise. apperantly then dont want or can't deal with america having a black president. but impeaching borac obama is not going to solve anything. i think there are many people who say they are going to vote for obama but when they go to the voting booth they are going to think twice.