i live in san mate california and i noticed that all the police there target minorities. like when i go to the places where there are alot of latinos, there is always a cop hiding somewhere to ticket someone. then when i drive by the places where there are more blacks, there is always a patrol car parked hiding to check to drivers they stop completely. but when i go to the different areas where the nice houses are, i dont see a police anywhere parked waiting to catch someone to not stopping correctly. whats up with that? i dont think its fair. thats why i moved out of san mateo county because the police there target mostly minorities and they discriminate. i guess thats what they want, they want people like me to get tired of being targeted and move out. i am so happy to move out of there. you dont live free in san mateo. people there are greedy and they dont like people who are different. i moved to san francisco, even tho the home prices are more expensive in san francisco, its better, i am willing to pay a more for my house there just so i dont have to put up with the discrimination of the police officers in san mateo with all that racial profiling.. i used to live in redwood city also, and it was the same deal. so i was wondering if any else is having the same problem or is it just me? if you are thinking about buying a house, renting an apartment or moving to san mateo county, i would not recommend it. if you are a business owner, dont even try to get a business there, you will go broke.