if you want to run php scripts on your wesbite, you will need to install PHP. send this command to install PHP automatically: (i am using Debian) Command:
apt-get install libapache2-mod-php4 libapache2-mod-perl2 php4 php4-cli php4-common php4-curl php4-dev php4-domxml php4-gd php4-imap php4-ldap php4-mcal php4-mhash php4-mysql php4-odbc php4-pear php4-xslt curl libwww-perl imagemagick
* with this command, i am installing all the necessary files plus imagemagick and some perl dependencies

Since i don't have Xserver on my machine, i don't have to worry about this warning.

Configuring x11-common
Major possible upgrad issues

Some users have reported that upon upgrade ot the current package set, their xserver package was no longer installed. Because there is no easy way aournd this problem, you should be sure to check that the xserver-xorg package is installed after upgrad. If it is not installed and you require it, it is recommend that you install the xorg package to make sure you have a fully functional X setup.

OK

so after i send this command i should see this a confirmation that my installation has been completed:
Unpacking libc6-dev (from .../libc6-dev_2.3.6.ds1-13_i386.deb) ...
Selecting previously deselected package libfontconfig1.
Unpacking libfontconfig1 (from .../libfontconfig1_2.4.2-1.2_i386.deb) ...
Selecting previously deselected package libxpm4.
Unpacking libxpm4 (from .../libxpm4_1%3a3.5.5-2_i386.deb) ...
Selecting previously deselected package libgd2-xpm.
Unpacking libgd2-xpm (from .../libgd2-xpm_2.0.33-5.2_i386.deb) ...
Selecting previously deselected package libltdl3.
Unpacking libltdl3 (from .../libltdl3_1.5.22-4_i386.deb) ...
Selecting previously deselected package libmcal0.

Setting up php4-odbc (4.4.4-8+etch4) ...

Setting up php4-pear (4.4.4-8+etch4) ...

Setting up php4-xslt (4.4.4-8+etch4) ...