How To Hurt Your Brother Without Getting Caught Or In Trouble
- Foros En Espanol
- How To Hurt Your Brother Without Getting Caught Or In Trouble
This Page Contains information about How To Hurt Your Brother Without Getting Caught Or In Trouble By Rosa in category Foros En Espanol with 222 Replies. , Last Updated: Sat Sep 17, 2022
Fri Jan 09, 2009
The Evil Brother
Alright I guess the internet has lead you this far and you have found this page. I can only imagine what you are going through. It must me though.
Thoughts are going through your mind. You probably feel anger, frustration and disappointment, am I right?
You are probably reading this because you want to find justification for hurting your brother because deep inside you know that this anger your are feeling is only temporary. One day you are going to look back and say to yourself, "I am so glad I got over what my brother did to me"
Many people visit this post thinking you will find a way to hurt your brother, but that's the smart thing to do.
Listen, I know its tough, but I can assure you, it will pass soon. It will be over and things will change. These are some tips you can do to help you.
1. Ignore your brother - The more you ignore him, the more he will be annoyed. Men take longer to mature. Be a little patient.
2. Talk to your mom or dad - sometimes it helps, but most time it doesn't and you probably already tried that, have you tried a teacher or a counselor? Give it a try, you will see they can help. Or maybe an uncle or grandparent. Grandparents are the best because they can force your parents to do stuff.
3. Pray - Try praying for Jesus to take away these feeling, trust me, if you pray with your heart, you will find peace.
4. Don't show your brother that he is hurting you. I know it sounds crazy, but when people see that they are doing something they enjoy and its working, they will keep doing it. So if your brother is bothering you, dont show that its working. Show the opposite and he will see that whatever he is doing to annoy you is not working and hopefully he will stop.
5. I know this is going to sound stupid. Tell your brother that what he is doing is hurting. But don't tell him while you two are upset or arguing.. I mean tell him when the opposite is true. Tell him when you are in good mood and not fighting. We all have those moment with our siblings, so take advantage of them and take the time to just say for example. "hey john, you know that thing you do, it really bothers me" - Knowing how brother are, he is going to pretend he doesn't care, but believe me, he is going to think about what you told him and maybe he will not change over night, but that little bug of your expression and what he is doing is hurting you, he will hurt inside his heart and hopefully make him realize that his behaviors is not nice.
6. Use this as the last resort, tell him you are going to call the police, or better yet, tell your parents that you are going to call the police.. Now be careful with this strategy because it can backfire on you.Your family will think that you are the bully and will turn their back on you and favor your brother's side. So think very careful and try the previous steps first.
I think is funny, why would any one want to hurt their brother?
I know that's not what you want to do. you don't want to hurt your brother, he's your brother, he's family. if you hurt him, you will regret later on in life.
just forget about what he did to you. i know sometimes you want to get even when someone has hurt you. my advice is don't hold grudges. instead, focus on the love your family.
try it these recommendations and let me know if they worked for you.