Today I received a failure notice. All day I've been feeling bad because I was told that I had failed my exam. The tester said I have one more chance to take the test, she recommended me to study and re-take the test next week.

All day i've been feeling sad because I feel like a failure :(

I bet there's gotta be someone outhere in the world who probably feels like me. So to maybe help someone who is also miserable because they feel like a failure, I am posting this forum here so that you can benefit from my expirience.

I started to think about why I feel like a failure, so I told myself not to look at this expirience as a failure, but rather as a challenge. I challenged myself to study hard and do better on the re-test. I have been given a second chance and I will take advantage of it. If I start to look at it as a challenge rather than a failure, I am motivating myself to try harder in a positive way. Which is true, this is a challenge, I will stand up for this challenge and not fail next time, I will do whatever I can to pass the test next time. I know my weaknesses and I will try hard to overcome and fix them before I re-take the test. I will post the results of my expirience next week when I take the test again. I am confident that I will pass, but I can't deny that I am a little scared, scared because I know I failed once already, but I will focus on my weakness and conquer them.

UPDATE - - - Tue Oct 17, 2006

I came back to this forum to tell everyone that I pass the test!
I feel so much better now. As i read what i wrote here on this blog, i remembered how miserable i felt that day. With some prayer and hard work, i was able to pass the test.

Thank You Jesus!